Page 194 of 946 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294694 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    and yeah cnn shits on trump nonstop but its all true

backed up by facts than CAN be proven.
    All true? They never make up stories, exaggerate, or skew reporting intentionally negative?

post something they flat out lied about with regards to trump

how about we play a game? I will post 5 things trump straight up lied about and you post a straight up lie that cnn made up.

after you post 1 i will post 5 more
    Last edited by big dick; 03-31-2020 at 02:44 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Imagine if early Jan Xi Jinping had a press conference and said China had only 14 cases, soon it would be down to zero, and it was just a Taiwan hoax.

Yeah, it started in China. But does anyone really think Trump would've handled it any differently than China did if it originated in Kentucky?

How does any Trump fan boy get pissed at any world leader for not taking responsibility for something bad?
    Nobody is looking for Xi Jinping to admit he fucked up.

We're looking for honest and accurate numbers and an honest assessment of their current situation. They still won't give that, and instead are lying so it can appear everything is fine and everyone can start producing goods again.

It's sad that you can't see the tremendous difference between Trump and the Chinese government.
    it's sad that you cant see the difference

dickhead knew this was coming in january and now a few hundred thousand are gonna die that didnt need to . How can you defend this guy?

peope were gonna die i get this but not in the numbers they are predicting.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Someone tell me why big dick is so obsessed with this 100k death number.

News flash: Trump isn't saying this isn't serious, nor is he saying we aren't going to have a lot of deaths. He just extended the country's shutdown another month, right?

Anyway, I've explained my issues with Trump before (regarding this situation), but since some people here are convinced I've never said such things, I'll say them again:

1) Lack of coherent medium-term plan for what the plans are for the coming 6 months. Sort of like, "If X is the situation on May 1, we will do Y, otherwise we will do Z." We haven't gotten any of that.

2) He was too slow to direct the quick production of ventilators and makeshift hospitals. It's happening now, but this should have started awhile ago.

3) He's said and tweeted a lot of stupid and un-Presidential things. (However, some of these have been twisted to mean different things than they actually did, by the dishonest media.)

4) He hasn't deferred to the experts enough. This has been improving, but he really needs to shut up and read carefully prepared statements, not just say dumb shit off the cuff.

There you go.

Here's what he hasn't done wrong:

1) He put on travel restrictions from China on January 31, while people on the left were calling it "racist" and "xenophobic", including Joe Biden.

2) He is expressing concern that the country has to get back to work at some point, and we can't just shut down indefinitely. That's what he was saying in his much unfairly-maligned "Easter" speech.

3) He keeps reminding people that this is a Chinese virus. Not because of racism, but because China was at fault here, they continue to lie and deceive, and their continued fault in the matter needs to remain in people's heads.

4) He is pro-experimental existing drug treatment for those dying, and has made effort to remove the red tape in getting these approved for COVID-19 purposes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Nobody is looking for Xi Jinping to admit he fucked up.

We're looking for honest and accurate numbers and an honest assessment of their current situation. They still won't give that, and instead are lying so it can appear everything is fine and everyone can start producing goods again.

It's sad that you can't see the tremendous difference between Trump and the Chinese government.
    it's sad that you cant see the difference

dickhead knew this was coming in january and now a few hundred thousand are gonna die that didnt need to . How can you defend this guy?

peope were gonna die i get this but not in the numbers they are predicting.

The country has 330 million people, and a large 60+ population due to the baby boom of 1946-1964. The virus is super-contagious, and nobody took the social distancing seriously until about 2-3 weeks ago.

Of course there's going to be a lot of deaths. However, even with 100k deaths, 99.97% of the population survives.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You are looking at the wrong calculus! The appropriate question is how many of the deaths were preventable with a proper response to this crisis.

dwai: offset Mumbles

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

All true? They never make up stories, exaggerate, or skew reporting intentionally negative?

how about we play a game? I will post 5 things trump straight up lied about and you post a straight up lie that cnn made up.

About this? Or stuff in general?

How about the "hoax" thing? The media knew that Trump didn't think the virus or its danger was a hoax. After all, he had already put the China travel ban in effect BEFORE the "hoax" statement. He wouldn't have done that if he thought it was a hoax.

They knew he was talking about the media blaming him for the disease killing people in the US. That's what he meant by, "This is their hoax." It was very clear to anyone who wasn't a complete idiot.

To this day, the media and tons of left-leaning people on social media dishonestly claim, "Trump said it was a hoax" just to rile people up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly
    You are looking at the wrong calculus! The appropriate question is how many of the deaths were preventable with a proper response to this crisis.
    Okay.

If we had a Democratic President, would they have put on China travel restrictions on January 31? Or would they have waited longer because of fear of being called "xenophobic"?

I we had a Democratic President, do you think the government would have efficiently jumped on our need for more ventilators and hospital space, and jumped on that immediately? If you say yes, how do you explain that the last Democratic President presided over a healthcare makeover where $560 million was spent on a non-working (though super-essential) website?

Too many people are paying attention to Trump's dumb words, and not enough to his actions versus likely actions of a different President in office.

How come Democratic-run NYC didn't take the virus seriously, thus resulting in continuing the run the subway and not taking social distancing seriously for a long time, thus infecting tons of people?

It's really getting old watching Trump get the blame for all of this.

Load Metric
    can you walk into the hospital tomorrow an get tested for cv19?

Trump said 3 weeks ago that anyone can get tested. ANYONE.

The WHO said countries need to test like crazy in order to stop the spread yet here we are still withour nearly enough testing.

Why are there only like 300 dead in all of south korea?

why wasnt the country shut down a few weeks ago? What Im thinking you dont understand is that we are TOO LATE
    to stop the fucking spread.

back in early january trump should have been on top of this shit. Getting testing and ppe and all the other stuff people kinda need when a fucking pandemic is heading towards you.
    he should have had all the tests ready to go. Fail

these hospitals should have been loaded with everything they need. Again fail

you ask why im obesessed with the 100k+ number? really? Oh idk it's a lot of fucking dead americans i guess?

Comments

splitthis: No it isnt

dwai: tilting face off, 9 out of 10 cnn scared

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

FFS! Jump on YouTube and learn how to stay fit at home. For example...

Not the same thing. I'm used to a lifting routine and progressively overloading sets to gain muscle and lose fat. These guys, while they look great now, if they continue doing these type of routines, will not grow and most likely lose gains

Its better than nothing, but I didn't spend 2.5-3 hrs in the gym everyday to get "better than nothing" results. I need to lift thingds up and put them down. Only people that lift can understand this..

I have resistance bands and whatnot but that's good for weeks not months as this is where it looks like its heading. Plus gym time was an escape, a time where work didnt matter and I wasn't smoking weed or eating shit. Now, I'm trapped at home doing both.

I fucking need a psychiatrist.

/End rant
    I was like that u til I bought a home elliptical. Go on marketplace or craigslist and get a home weight set, you will be okay once you get your own.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

How about the "hoax" thing? The media knew that Trump didn't think the virus or its danger was a hoax. After all, he had already put the China travel ban in effect BEFORE the "hoax" statement. He wouldn't have done that if he thought it was a hoax.

They knew he was talking about the media blaming him for the disease killing people in the US. That's what he meant by, "This is their hoax." It was very clear to anyone who wasn't a complete idiot.

To this day, the media and tons of left-leaning people on social media dishonestly claim, "Trump said it was a hoax" just to rile people up.
    prove 1 thing cnn said trump did or said that is a 100% lie.

I can post god knows how many things trump has lied about.

Dont you feel like a dipshit having somone lie to you all the time? You guys are gonna look back in 10 years and think TO yourselves how the fuck could i have been so fucking stupid

Comments

Load Metric

He told the sheep at his rally that its a democratic hoax. His words not cnn not mine not blakes but his own words.

Trump called it a hoax how can you not hold his ass accountable for shit like that?

and dont give this bullshit well he didnt mean it that way and all the shit you guys say to try cover up for the dumfuck president who just says things but then has to have it walked back after.

if he would keep his big fucking mouth shut maybe he would be able to keep track of his lies

Comments

Last edited by big dick; 03-31-2020 at 03:28 AM.

Load Metric
    We will be lucky if only 100k die, I think it will be much more. Their range is 100k to 200k, even 200k would be a blessing. It will be more.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    In a month 233,000 Americans die from reasons other than corona. 100k is a figure used not to cause panic I would assume, but panic is what we need right now, people are too lax in public 2 weeks into lockdown.

It will be over 200k.

Ronald Reagan

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Update on my rent situation. Funny they send this 2 days before 1st of the month.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Question though. Since they are playing their hand here, do I say something like Ill give you 3 months upfront if you can do 75% of the rent? Is that too bold?

Im curious as to what theyll offer initially or will they be like "Ok, what do you think you can afford atm"?

Ill gladly give them a letter showing that Im having my salary cut. Its just a 10% reduction plus, zero commission wont do much in negotiation.

Comstructive dialogue please. TIA
    Post it again. Attachment failed.
    Wierd I can see it? Lol

Name:  Screenshot_20200331-083144_Gallery.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  572.3 KB
    Last edited by OSA; 03-31-2020 at 04:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Look how corrupt the WHO is.

Comments

JohnCommode: The WHO appears to be loaded with spineless weenies like this guy.

Load Metric
    Look how corrupt the WHO is.

The WHO is an absolute joke and have shown their true colours since this started. They're bought and owned by China. Tedros Adhanom is buddies with Xi Jinping.

Name:  W020200129574487470030.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  126.6 KB

Load Metric
    Big dick still tilting his cnn infested brain off ITT.

Comments

gimmick: cunt

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Big dick still tilting his cnn infested brain off ITT.
    Have some pity. The man cant even speak his mind in his own house, where else is he going to come to spout his views but a makeshift poker message board

Comments

Tellafriend: Lol

Load Metric

you're giving him benefits of the doubt you shouldn't be.

this is a guy who didn't even think we would get hit by the virus. (this is the undisputed fact that no trump supporter wants to address.) why would you think he was taking it seriously?

note that "the coronavirus threat is being overblown (i.e., it's a hoax)" mantra is being repeated by diehard trumpers. why? because they followed trump's lead.

for example, DTHP disputed the veracity of all news reports suggesting it's a serious issue. he didn't believe we should keep isolating. he was the biggest MAGA person on this site.

go on to breitbart, look into the comment section and let me know how many people there think the threat is being overblown and is a hoax designed by the liberal media to tank trump's re-election chances.

i'll save you the trouble -- all of them.

those are all trump supporters, not liberals. they all think this is a hoax, like DTHP.

they followed trump's lead. they believed him when he said we would not have more than one or two cases.

Load Metric
    Blake is still tilting his cnn infested brain off ITT

Comments

Sheesfaced: Shut it down. You contribute nothing ever

gimmick: cunt

Gold
    Load Metric
    So why didn't Trump cut red tape for testing and do everything he could to get the testing ball moving along?

What about this back and forth with the Michigan governor? Epic level pettiness. It shows how damaging the electoral college is when it indirectly is causing people who paid their fair of taxes to be denied disaster assistance. It took a real piece of human excrement to reveal this and the large majority of people are still too dumb to realize it, but it is there.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: real talk

Thread Information