Page 941 of 947 FirstFirst ... 441841891931937938939940941942943944945 ... LastLast
Results 18,801 to 18,820 of 18936

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    well this very interesting, very much related to covid 19....

Comments

country978: i could oblt watch a few minutes of this. its too much. i just hope it takes me quick if I get it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am seeing a staggering number of people on social media (and people I personally know) getting COVID.

This is the most I've seen since Omicron first burst onto the scene 2 years ago.

Unscientific, but I really do believe this variant is both highly contagious and busting right the fuck through vaccines.

The fact that people are mostly indoors right now (even in places like LA) isn't helping matters.

Lots of "COVID first timers" getting this one, including my mom, who had it in December. The good news is that this variant is very cold-like, so most people are experiencing it the same way they experience a cold or a mild flu.

Banned
    Load Metric
    pleased to report that I have never had Covid

never vaxxed never ‘boosted’

only wore a mask under protest when mandated or required by law

natural immunity in your face

I knew from day one it was a massive power play

only ‘pandemic’ in history that needed a multi billion dollar marketing campaign to sell it

best decision I ever made was to reject the propaganda refusing to inject that poison into my bloodstream

sure as hell didn’t ‘lockdown’ either

holy fuck people are so gullible and dumb

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: same

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

only ‘pandemic’ in history that needed a multi billion dollar marketing campaign to sell it

best decision I ever made was to reject the propaganda refusing to inject that poison into my bloodstream

were you working on ships during this time? i thought it was mandated for sailors in and out of ports.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You ran well with this.

The truth is that you took a risk in the first 2 years of COVID, as it was fairly dangerous to someone your age (and my age, too). It was seemingly random who it would kill in the "healthy middle aged" category.

It worked out for you, but I personally knew 4 people between the ages of 44-56 who died from COVID. I knew of several others who were acquaintances but I didn't know personally, who also died of COVID. This was all in 2020 and 2021. Once Omicron took over, it was a game changer, and those under 65 were no longer in danger.

There is no question that the vaccine helped save a lot of lives of people 45+, during 2021. Once Omicron took over, the vax became basically useless to anyone besides old people.

You are correct that there was also a power play involved. The left used COVID as an excuse to advance their various agendas, from UBI to higher minimum wage to various bullshit "equity" initiatives. Most disturbingly, they used the pandemic as an excuse to clamp down upon free speech and dissent -- something very un-American, and something liberals once strongly opposed doing.

Two things can be true at once here. COVID of 2020-21 was legit dangerous to middle aged and older people, and the left took advantage of the situation to grab more power.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

were you working on ships during this time? i thought it was mandated for sailors in and out of ports.

No I was done shipping the year prior

To be clear I’m not an ‘anti-vaxxer’

What I rejected were the mandates, propaganda, and fear mongering

When shipping I was required to take extremely comprehensive bi-annual physicals, and maintained a ‘yellow card’ for merchant mariners with a variety of updated shots and vaccinations for yellow fever, typhoid etc

When Covid kicked into high gear, I was living in downtown Sacramento at Capitol Towers mostly sitting at home getting drunk every day and slipped into a bad state of depression

My gut knew it was all an orchestrated phony ‘pandemic’, but I stuck to my guns refusing the vax and actually started driving Uber to make extra cash

I had a great job offer with Intuit (Turbo Tax/QuickBooks etc) for roughly 80K a year, but turned it down solely because they required me to be vaxxed…told the recruiter no thanks and just started grinding Uber instead

The funny part is I drove well over 1000 trips with Uber which meant driving the empty streets during the height of the paranoia when everyone else was locked down

That means I shuttled around over 1000 people in a confined space at the peak of covid when 99% of people were locked down

If anyone should have contracted Covid its me

I am not saying it wasn’t a legit health hazard and I realize people died, but felt very confident in my belief that natural immunity was the best defense

The vast majority of fatalities came from the elderly or obese or people that had unrelated health issues

anyway I’m pleased I trusted my instincts and now after all that…it turns out I was on the right side of history after all with my DNA intact

Comments

Tellafriend:

1dollarboxcar: ++++

Load Metric
    Only vaccinated getting Covid.

Turbo cancer beginning to rear its ugly head.

Strahan’s daughter. Doesn’t look good for her. If she survives in the immediate, 10 years out radiation damage is deadly.

Rip.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  8697241C-F867-4ECB-ADEF-60D169CACB1F.jpeg
Views: 243
Size:  562.7 KB

GOOD TIMES

Comments

1dollarboxcar: ++++

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/_aussie17/status/1746420529949815006

Press Conference from Japan's "Vaccine Issues Study Group", January 11, 2024.

---Highlights---
    Professor Emeritus Masanori Fukushima from Kyoto University:
    A systematic review of the literature has revealed some surprising facts. Thousands of papers have reported side effects after vaccination, which affect every organ without exception. Ranging from ophthalmology to general medicine to psychiatry.
    These documents have been preliminarily investigated by a group of volunteer physicians. They have looked into how many cases have been reported by Japanese academic societies. This kind of reporting on drug side effects or the like is unprecedented.

For example, the age-adjusted mortality rate for leukemia has increased. And there are significant findings for breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and so on.
    We will share the relevant information with everyone as we advise and request the government on how to proceed.

Regarding medical censorship with the vaccines:
    Japanese doctors are trying hard, but they face various obstructions. There's this negative sentiment of 'Why report something like vaccine damage?' There are interferences. Such actions themselves hinder academic freedom, and in some academic departments, censorship is taking place.
    Such as in conference presentations and paper publications. This is happening globally.
    Some journals are effectively practicing censorship.

Regarding Brain related adverse events :
    mental disorders, psychiatric symptoms, depression, mania, anxiety...etc
    About the spike protein sequence, within the genes, you know, he(Luc Montagnier) was warning that if there's a prion-like sequence, it could be very dangerous.
    Many scientists were warning. I too said it could be hazardous because of the possibility of prions. I discussed it with prion experts.

Professor Yasufumi Murakami from Tokyo University of Science:
    Regarding adverse effects of the vaccines: One thing I want to say initially is that it is clear how the adverse effects occur, which is still holding many victims today. I believe it should be stopped immediately.
    The mechanism by which adverse effects occur is well understood; the spike is toxic. It's very clear what happens when you administer a toxic gene to a human.
    Another point is that the Lipidnanoparticles also induce very intense reactions, so this is also toxic.
    The major problem is, we are injecting two toxic substances into people, one of which being that human cells are producing spike proteins. Since the immune system will attack this, this causes very violent genetics reactions to emerge.
    There are cases that occur within one or two weeks after injection, but there are also many cases that appear after one or two years.

Regarding IgG4 antibody:
    Usually with vaccines, if an IgG4 antibody is induced, it is considered a failure, however, with the current messenger-type vaccines, a significant amount of IgG4 is being induced. When this happens, it plays tricks on various immune functions. Therefore, we want to thoroughly investigate what ratio of Japanese people are inducing this, and we aim to carefully examine what level of IgG4 that reacts with the spike protein is present in each individual.

Regarding failed vaccines:
    Vaccines that have failed are still being administered, and the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare recognizes these failed vaccines. So I would like them to stop immediately, and even though I speak out in various places, they don't stop at all, so we will clearly present evidence and publish it as articles one by one.

Professor Masayasu Inoue who is Emeritus Professor at Osaka City University School of Medicine:
    So, we are working with Dr. Fukushima to create this database, and so far, about 201 types of diseases and 3,071 papers on side effects have been reported. It is unprecedented in human history for a single vaccine to have this much literature out on it.
    With this, we plan to present it to the nation and the Japanese government in the form of solid science that no one can dispute.
    ...you will find diseases of the heart, kidney, thyroid, diabetes, liver, skin, eyes, blood, nerves, systemic diseases, brain, lungs, diseases across all medical fields have been reported, and as Professor Fukushima stated,
    The characteristic of the side effects of this vaccine is
    As for the data, when diseases such as those of the heart, kidney, endocrine, and liver are taken simultaneously with the range in which they occur, it turns out that a tremendous number of papers are reported over many pages.

RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  GD0LkdUWEAI6lpn.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  105.0 KB

Name:  1675063214877665.gif
Views: 221
Size:  1.71 MB

Comments

tyde: wow

splitthis:

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Dad's disappointment

country978:

Load Metric
    Chinese lab crafts mutant COVID-19 strain with 100% kill streak in ‘humanized’ mice: ‘Surprisingly’ rapid death

https://nypost.com/2024/01/16/news/c...ese-lab-study/

What could possibly go wrong? It could never get released and jump to humans, right?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Bill Gates purchased shares in BioNTech (Pfizer’s partner for its mRNA Covid shots) in September 2019… just months before the pandemic was announced…

Gates purchased 1,038,674 shares at pre-public offering price of $18.10 per share…

Gates dumped his stocks, in November 2021 at an average sale price of $300 per share…

Gates on the same day said… “We need a new way of doing the vaccines, because the vaccines “didn’t stop transmission”…despite all of his previous claims to the contrary.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fauci's involvement in Wuhan gain of function research, and his immediate reaction to cover it up in February 2020, has never been investigated nor reported on enough.

Too bad we don't have a mainstream media interested in actual journalism anymore.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    28 year old star canadian pole vaulter ... dead lols

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

No I was done shipping the year prior

To be clear I’m not an ‘anti-vaxxer’

What I rejected were the mandates, propaganda, and fear mongering

When shipping I was required to take extremely comprehensive bi-annual physicals, and maintained a ‘yellow card’ for merchant mariners with a variety of updated shots and vaccinations for yellow fever, typhoid etc

When Covid kicked into high gear, I was living in downtown Sacramento at Capitol Towers mostly sitting at home getting drunk every day and slipped into a bad state of depression

My gut knew it was all an orchestrated phony ‘pandemic’, but I stuck to my guns refusing the vax and actually started driving Uber to make extra cash

I had a great job offer with Intuit (Turbo Tax/QuickBooks etc) for roughly 80K a year, but turned it down solely because they required me to be vaxxed…told the recruiter no thanks and just started grinding Uber instead

The funny part is I drove well over 1000 trips with Uber which meant driving the empty streets during the height of the paranoia when everyone else was locked down

That means I shuttled around over 1000 people in a confined space at the peak of covid when 99% of people were locked down

If anyone should have contracted Covid its me

I am not saying it wasn’t a legit health hazard and I realize people died, but felt very confident in my belief that natural immunity was the best defense

The vast majority of fatalities came from the elderly or obese or people that had unrelated health issues

anyway I’m pleased I trusted my instincts and now after all that…it turns out I was on the right side of history after all with my DNA intact
    Druff!!!! Drunks don't get sick by the Flu or Covid. Deal with it. When we die we just die from having fun to long. Put the Pepsi and Cheetos down and live a little. SMH. Miri poked you in the ass long b4 you getting poked with vaccines. You have a hot chick now with a great voice. Don't blow it

Banned
    Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Fauci's involvement in Wuhan gain of function research, and his immediate reaction to cover it up in February 2020, has never been investigated nor reported on enough.

Too bad we don't have a mainstream media interested in actual journalism anymore.

How are you this clueless?

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  F7E76B50-626E-4CF9-B412-140B258851D8.jpeg
Views: 89
Size:  161.6 KB

Thread Information