Page 773 of 946 FirstFirst ... 273673723763769770771772773774775776777783823873 ... LastLast
Results 15,441 to 15,460 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

khalwat is this you?

These kids have far bigger problems than covid if they’re swimming in a holiday inn express pool. Tbh, I double mask when doing laps at the local equinox heated / salt water pool.
    FYI, chlorine treated pools are MUCH safer than salt water pools just so you know. Let's put it this way. If somebody pisses in a pool I don't want it to be salt water, especially if it's public. That chlorine salt produces is so low level it isn't even funny. Black algae runs rampant in salt pool etc. In your backyard fine. Public hell no. This is about the time someone will post a quote from an article somewhere saying I'm fake news. I've got a ton of real world experience on this one.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Time to jail that criminal

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    not hoping to change anybody's mind. After 1st jab i felt like my DNA was being changed to that of a rhinoceros but it passed. I choose to get every jab that Israel makes available to it's citizens. As long as rocket scientists wear a mask, wearing my 3M 7500 half face respirator seems +ev.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

How many jabs will it take until the brain dead catch on it isn’t working and never did. Greatest money grab in history.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

These kids have far bigger problems than covid if they’re swimming in a holiday inn express pool. Tbh, I double mask when doing laps at the local equinox heated / salt water pool.
    FYI, chlorine treated pools are MUCH safer than salt water pools just so you know. Let's put it this way. If somebody pisses in a pool I don't want it to be salt water, especially if it's public. That chlorine salt produces is so low level it isn't even funny. Black algae runs rampant in salt pool etc. In your backyard fine. Public hell no. This is about the time someone will post a quote from an article somewhere saying I'm fake news. I've got a ton of real world experience on this one.
    Where I live if you are out of the water you need to wear a mask. If you are on the pool deck you are supposed to mask and people are militant about those that don’t.

Instead of running to the lifeguard or management why don’t these complainers approach the “violator” themselves? You voted for the officials that created this mandate. Be the citizen and enforce the rules you facilitated. I’m not your cop.

Parking lot full of Teslas.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: thoughts and prayers

country978: someone doing that to me is running risk

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Where I live if you are out of the water you need to wear a mask. If you are on the pool deck you are supposed to mask and people are militant about those that don’t.

Instead of running to the lifeguard or management why don’t these complainers approach the “violator” themselves? You voted for the officials that created this mandate. Be the citizen and enforce the rules you facilitated. I’m not your cop.

thats insane so its get out the water, grab your towel and put your mask on lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric

I think you're in MA but I may be wrong. I was up in CT for a weekend this past June and honestly it was the least amount of masks I've seen all year including Florida. I think it just happened to be the time of year and CT had just recently gotten rid of their mask mandates. The Hampton we stayed at had a normal buffet breakfast which was also the first one we've seen in a Hampton in two years. Now I can only assume it's pure hell again up that way.

I went to my PO Box today. I'd guess it was 60/40 people wearing masks. Not one person looked at me any differently for not wearing one.

The problem is you're dealing with mental disorders now in your hell hole part of the country. Just look how far gone some of these posters in this thread are. 99.9% chance of survival now yet these people are not even close to being rational. I'm all open for discourse but you can't even have a conversation with the likes of kwalwat and several others so why even bother. They have some long long term mental issues they will need to attend to once this is all said and done which will be soon.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: it really is a mental disorder

Load Metric

I think you're in MA but I may be wrong. I was up in CT for a weekend this past June and honestly it was the least amount of masks I've seen all year including Florida. I think it just happened to be the time of year and CT had just recently gotten rid of their mask mandates. The Hampton we stayed at had a normal buffet breakfast which was also the first one we've seen in a Hampton in two years. Now I can only assume it's pure hell again up that way.

I went to my PO Box today. I'd guess it was 60/40 people wearing masks. Not one person looked at me any differently for not wearing one.

The problem is you're dealing with mental disorders now in your hell hole part of the country. Just look how far gone some of these posters in this thread are. 99.9% chance of survival now yet these people are not even close to being rational. I'm all open for discourse but you can't even have a conversation with the likes of kwalwat and several others so why even bother. They have some long long term mental issues they will need to attend to once this is all said and done which will be soon.
    If you weren’t out and about … working, going to school, being challenged, interacting with people you are gonna experience some consequence for lack of normal stimulation.

Yeah, I’m Mass and I was the guy who had a place in Naples until I sold just before the boom. Lol.

In fact, I was golfing in Naples last January/February at the height of the Ro Ro. Many golf courses used 2020 to pull up the old grass and reseed/sod. We played several courses and they were in the best condition they will ever experience. It was also my first experience up to that point dining without masks and all that. It was the Wild West to me after Massachusetts.

We had a Republican Governor during Ro Ro. We were pretty cool. We weren’t California. We just had masks ordinances reinstituted after a big break by town. Our business is in a crazy intellectual, liberal, well to-do-town. It is what it is. They believe in masks right now in a vigilante way.

We have some spouses in the hospital at work. Trust me, no fat people at this business. It’s kinda hard to get a handle on what is going on with them. These aren’t rednecks.

Gotta live your life or you will pay a price. I believe that’s your point. I agree. Just got back from the Dominican Republic. That was interesting from a Covid point of view too. I’m still alive though.

We will chat Pooh.

Load Metric

"Follow the science" is the new fascist mantra. Up in this other hellhole corner of the country, people love to remind you to put it on, or deny service otherwise.

Much like how we empowered a bunch of min. wage employees with the TSA after 9/11, now we've literally empowered everyone to police....everyone. Weird times.

A younger version of me would be proudly trying to create confrontation about the masks, but now i just fucking wear it, just makes the day go by faster.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

"Follow the science" is the new fascist mantra. Up in this other hellhole corner of the country, people love to remind you to put it on, or deny service otherwise.

Much like how we empowered a bunch of min. wage employees with the TSA after 9/11, now we've literally empowered everyone to police....everyone. Weird times.

A younger version of me would be proudly trying to create confrontation about the masks, but now i just fucking wear it, just makes the day go by faster.
    I don't comply and 99.9% of the time nobody says a word. Jimmy cracked corn...

Load Metric

If you weren’t out and about … working, going to school, being challenged, interacting with people you are gonna experience some consequence for lack of normal stimulation.

Yeah, I’m Mass and I was the guy who had a place in Naples until I sold just before the boom. Lol.

In fact, I was golfing in Naples last January/February at the height of the Ro Ro. Many golf courses used 2020 to pull up the old grass and reseed/sod. We played several courses and they were in the best condition they will ever experience. It was also my first experience up to that point dining without masks and all that. It was the Wild West to me after Massachusetts.

We had a Republican Governor during Ro Ro. We were pretty cool. We weren’t California. We just had masks ordinances reinstituted after a big break by town. Our business is in a crazy intellectual, liberal, well to-do-town. It is what it is. They believe in masks right now in a vigilante way.

We have some spouses in the hospital at work. Trust me, no fat people at this business. It’s kinda hard to get a handle on what is going on with them. These aren’t rednecks.

Gotta live your life or you will pay a price. I believe that’s your point. I agree. Just got back from the Dominican Republic. That was interesting from a Covid point of view too. I’m still alive though.

We will chat Pooh.
    I think that's the reason Florida got out of control in relation to home prices. 2019 you couldn't give houses away. But people come down here. Not only is the weather perfect this time of year but life is normal. You can go where you want when you want wearing what you want. People like this. Go figure. Let's face it, Florida is a tourism state. Last week every other car was out of state plates. A lot of Michigan and Virginia I noticed. Two relative hell holes. So not only do these people get a week of perfect weather and normal life, but they get to go home to where the weather is shit and they have to wear masks and show vaccine cards to go take a crap anywhere. So if these people are close to retirement they say fuck it we're outtta here hence all homes increasing by 70-100+% since May 2020. Sarasota honestly is basically where Naples was pre covid in prices maybe excluding Port Royal. We have houses selling for over $10M now. We never had this before. Maybe 5-6 million was top line. Fucking vacant gulf front lots on Longboat Key going for $6M. It's nuts. Naples is really nuts but it's where people want to be. Can't really blame them. I've seen more people personally move to Florida from California in the past year than the 16 years I've been in Florida combined. And shocker. They're all Repubs. I had one massively lib customer move to Santa Monica because he wanted to be around more people like him. Especially for his daughter's sake believe it or not. Great fucking guy too. Just totally lost mentally imo.

Load Metric
    The development was becoming intolerable. It’s mayhem.

The Gulf, as a body of water, is also on an unfortunate trajectory. That is being kind.

Load Metric

Smile

Name:  RDT_20220103_1856146193386972112572835.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  126.0 KB

move them goalposts so they're never seen again!

Comments

JACKDANIELS: rofl

Gold
    Load Metric
    I hate to interrupt a hearty victory celebration as much as the next guy..
    Name:  newcovid1.JPG
Views: 276
Size:  119.0 KB
    I'll put it like this, I hope we can do better in the second quarter of this Pandemic than the first.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: fuck off idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    I'll put it like this, I hope we can do better in the second quarter of this Pandemic than the first.
    Oh a French Nig variant? Is it the Jussie strain?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    it's over faggot, stop posting

Load Metric
    Conservatives once again shutting down nearly all small businesses in Ontario but putting no restrictions on guys like Amazon or Walmart. Corruption in its finest.

Always been against closures of just about any kind. Also the health care system is always overwhelmed whether it’s covid or something else. We’ve also seen more than enough examples of places that haven’t shit down and have largely been fine. I mean look at South Africa…

Comments

dwai: fuck off cucked faggot blaming it on conservatives

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Conservatives once again shutting down nearly all small businesses in Ontario but putting no restrictions on guys like Amazon or Walmart. Corruption in its finest.

Always been against closures of just about any kind. Also the health care system is always overwhelmed whether it’s covid or something else. We’ve also seen more than enough examples of places that haven’t shit down and have largely been fine. I mean look at South Africa…
    Name:  Screenshot_20220103-214058_Chrome.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  342.5 KB

Just get your jabs! to return to normal!

AHAHAHAHAHA you chinadians still haven't learned or listened, fight for your country now before you're cucked for life

Load Metric

you have never been against shutdowns you stupid faggot, you praised your leader JT for this last year, we will never let you forget it

Load Metric

you have never been against shutdowns you stupid faggot, you praised your leader JT for this last year, we will never let you forget it
    Honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Unless it was a troll post which you were too stupid to understand. I don’t give a shit about Justin and never have either way. The greatest thing he has ever done was a boxing match with a strip club manager. Plus he doesn’t even have control to shut anything down really outside of international flights. But continue living in t oh r fantasy world please.

I’ve also only voted liberal maybe once in 20 elections.

Honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Unless it was a troll post which you were too stupid to understand. I don’t give a shit about Justin and never have either way. The greatest thing he has ever done was a boxing match with a strip club manager. Plus he doesn’t even have control to shut anything down really outside of international flights. But continue living in t oh r fantasy world please.

I’ve also only voted liberal maybe once in 20 elections.
    Funny, your posts usually come off as liberal. Virtually all the regular Canucks on this site are Justin Castro fanboys, especially Simpdog and Les.

Thread Information