Page 563 of 946 FirstFirst ... 63463513553559560561562563564565566567573613663 ... LastLast
Results 11,241 to 11,260 of 18916

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Druff will be pleased to know that Texas is deviating from CDC vaccine guidelines and has chosen to prioritize 65+ citizens ahead of essential / front-line workers.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/23/covi...-of-shots.html

Diamond
    Load Metric
    ive been on like 15 planes for 4 different trips (giant DC protest twice) in the last 6 weeks and haven't been re-infected, all while being drunk most of the time weakening my immune system

just saying

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Druff will be pleased to know that Texas is deviating from CDC vaccine guidelines and has chosen to prioritize 65+ citizens ahead of essential / front-line workers.

Too bad this won't help my over-75 parents, who live in California. But still happy to see it.

According to the article, Florida is also planning to tell the CDC to stuff it, and will do a similar plan to Texas, though theirs will focus on seniors 70+ instead of 65+.

Load Metric
    yes let's all come together and tell those idiots down at the CDC to go stuff it

stupid doctors

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post

Too bad this won't help my over-75 parents, who live in California. But still happy to see it.

According to the article, Florida is also planning to tell the CDC to stuff it, and will do a similar plan to Texas, though theirs will focus on seniors 70+ instead of 65+.
    Once again, why does the actual person in charge of both the agency and the country always get a pass from you? They are the only people responsible for this.

A bunch of lesser employees anywhere can come up with a host of bad ideas, but only the top person can allow their bad ideas to come to fruition.

This is a reoccurring theme with this idiots presidency. The buck stops everywhere except with the actual people in charge.

All your anger should be aimed at the top and you should be admitting you voted for an impotent and lazy leader, yet you attack middle management and assume they made this policy.

Explain to me how this is different than the budget Trump just riffed on for twenty minutes that was put forward by his own people?

Even I assumed gender studies money was a product of the left. Instead it was put forward by his state department headed by his guy.

If you were in charge, you obviously couldn’t read the minutiae of every piece of legislation that is thousands of pages long. But you have unlimited resources and staff. You get them on it and they bullet point anything controversial, anything you need to know. Even a shit leader would do this at a minimum. There is no way you wouldn’t at a minimum look over the bigger details of shit as important as the budget and the defining issue of your presidency, the Covid vaccine and it’s distribution.

Your sides best and brightest is the laziest motherfucker in the world. The swamp cleaner in charge is either too lazy, stupid, or part of the problem if you have an issue with the result. You pick which one.

As I said, I was stunned to see that budget was put forth by Trumps people.

That this was his people’s ideas is much easier to believe. I would find it much easier to believe that they were sitting around at the CDC and were faced with two options. One was going to kill slightly more people but be far better for the economy and the other was going to save more lives, but be far more expensive to the economy.

So they opt for the option that’s better for the economy, give the left some woke language to sell to their people. and in reality, if your concern is leftist shit, this bill is better for your interests also. It’s win/win for everyone but older somewhat healthy people.

At first glance I said this was more fiscal conservative policy than leftist. It just so happens there was an intersection for both interests that they might want the same thing here.

That’s way more believable that the guys at the top of every agency, who just happen to vote the same way as you do, always being the dumbest people in any room being outsmarted by the shifty liberal in their midst that report to them. Once again, you pick. Either way, your guy and his people are to blame.

At the end of the day, a quick Covid vaccine will probably be the only favorable thing Trump will have on his resume. That he was so fucking lazy that he didn’t have his people look over it, explain it to him, go over the plus and minuses of both directions, is entirely on him and his head of the CDC.

Wtf do you do when you have one of your customer service complaints? You keep taking up the chain until you reach as high as you can. Yet you never blame the guy who has been in charge and who put his person at the top of the chain here.

They either made a conscious choice to prioritize the economy slightly over the death rate, or they looked to the available science and let it go as they viewed it as best for the economy, or they so didn’t give a fuck about any of it that they just let a bunch of middle management make the rules, which means Trump and his people are the laziest fuckers on earth.

Meanwhile you get angry at the language and not the actual leadership. This is Republican policy put forth by an administration headed by his appointee. Get angry at the right people for once.

Comments

big dick: GREAT POST

gimmick:

mickeycrimm: Pure lefty psychobabble

adamantium:

sonatine: body blows

Muck Ficon:

Sheesfaced:

Walter Sobchak: BEE CEE ARR
    Last edited by BCR; 12-26-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Once again, why does the actual person in charge of both the agency and the country always get a pass from you? They are the only people responsible for this.

A bunch of lesser employees anywhere can come up with a host of bad ideas, but only the top person can allow their bad ideas to come to fruition.

This is a reoccurring theme with this idiots presidency. The buck stops everywhere except with the actual people in charge.

All your anger should be aimed at the top and you should be admitting you voted for an impotent and lazy leader, yet you attack middle management and assume they made this policy.

Explain to me how this is different than the budget Trump just riffed on for twenty minutes that was put forward by his own people?

Even I assumed gender studies money was a product of the left. Instead it was put forward by his state department headed by his guy.

If you were in charge, you obviously couldn’t read the minutiae of every piece of legislation that is thousands of pages long. But you have unlimited resources and staff. You get them on it and they bullet point anything controversial, anything you need to know. Even a shit leader would do this at a minimum. There is no way you wouldn’t at a minimum look over the bigger details of shit as important as the budget and the defining issue of your presidency, the Covid vaccine and it’s distribution.

Your sides best and brightest is the laziest motherfucker in the world. The swamp cleaner in charge is either too lazy, stupid, or part of the problem if you have an issue with the result. You pick which one.

As I said, I was stunned to see that budget was put forth by Trumps people.

That this was his people’s ideas is much easier to believe. I would find it much easier to believe that they were sitting around at the CDC and were faced with two options. One was going to kill slightly more people but be far better for the economy and the other was going to save more lives, but be far more expensive to the economy.

So they opt for the option that’s better for the economy, give the left some woke language to sell to their people. and in reality, if your concern is leftist shit, this bill is better for your interests also. It’s win/win for everyone but older somewhat healthy people.

At first glance I said this was more fiscal conservative policy than leftist. It just so happens there was an intersection for both interests that they might want the same thing here.

That’s way more believable that the guys at the top of every agency, who just happen to vote the same way as you do, always being the dumbest people in any room being outsmarted by the shifty liberal in their midst that report to them. Once again, you pick. Either way, your guy and his people are to blame.

At the end of the day, a quick Covid vaccine will probably be the only favorable thing Trump will have on his resume. That he was so fucking lazy that he didn’t have his people look over it, explain it to him, go over the plus and minuses of both directions, is entirely on him and his head of the CDC.

Wtf do you do when you have one of your customer service complaints? You keep taking up the chain until you reach as high as you can. Yet you never blame the guy who has been in charge and who put his person at the top of the chain here.

They either made a conscious choice to prioritize the economy slightly over the death rate, or they looked to the available science and let it go as they viewed it as best for the economy, or they so didn’t give a fuck about any of it that they just let a bunch of middle management make the rules, which means Trump and his people are the laziest fuckers on earth.

Meanwhile you get angry at the language and not the actual leadership. This is Republican policy put forth by an administration headed by his appointee. Get angry at the right people for once.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 361
Size:  621.7 KB

Comments

cleatus: Ich bin sehr froh zu sehen, dass Sie mit Ihrer Funktionsstörung angeben. so gut

Load Metric
    This is what a reasonable democrat thinks about the CDC guidelines:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1341027010353750016

Comments

Walter Sobchak: drink bleach
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

You should probably complain to the person in charge of the CDC or the guy who appointed him.

Why is this the third time in a month with Krebs, Pompeo, and now Redfield, where you’re bitching about policies that emerge from agencies ran by Trump appointees?

You think the election was stolen or there was massive voter fraud, though you hedge on it ten different ways, your response to Trump’s state department budget was DEEP STATE in an agency ran by Mike Pompeo, and now once again the Republicans up top are outwitted by shifty liberal underlings.

Is your argument that Republicans are too stupid to run things and will always be outwitted by liberal underlings, or that Trump can’t recognize leftist Deep State liberals despite him running on him being the only one who could drain the swamp?

I don’t see another option here. You elected this clown to drain the swamp, yet now are claiming every person he appoints and hires is an idiot leftist or deep state plant. How dumb and gullible is he? Seems like you might have to revaluate who is the idiot here, no?

Load Metric

You should probably complain to the person in charge of the CDC or the guy who appointed him.

Why is this the third time in a month with Krebs, Pompeo, and now Redfield, where you’re bitching about policies that emerge from agencies ran by Trump appointees?

You think the election was stolen or there was massive voter fraud, though you hedge on it ten different ways, your response to Trump’s state department budget was DEEP STATE in an agency ran by Mike Pompeo, and now once again the Republicans up top are once again outwitted by shifty liberal underlings.

Is your argument that Republicans are too stupid to run things and will always be outwitted by liberal underlings, or that Trump can’t recognize leftist Deep State liberals despite him running on him being the only one who could drain the swamp?

I don’t see another option here. You elected this clown to drain the swamp, yet now are claiming every person he appoints and hires is an idiot leftist or deep state plant. How dumb and gullible is he? Seems like you might have to revaluate who is the idiot here, no?
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 357
Size:  621.7 KB

Comments

cleatus: Hervorragender Beitrag. Genieße deinen Wahnsinn.

Load Metric
    get ready for a lot of shit like this:

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    1 in 1,000 Americans have died of COVID-19.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    have you left the compound at all since this happened tine ?

Comments

dwai: gottem
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    1 in 1000 makes covid responsible for about 10% of yearly total deaths
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    get ready for a lot of shit like this:

Am I reading too much between the lines, or does this say that they're giving vaccines to wealthy/powerful people who cut in line?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    1 in 1,000 Americans have died of obesity blamed on COVID-19.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Thumbs up

12/26/2020. RIP. Butch.... we be on Miami tonite. Man it sucks.

Load Metric
    So my brother got the ‘rona. Good thing the family cancelled Christmas. He is 56 and in excellent health. He had a 103 temp and has had 3 really rough days, but seems to be gradually getting better.

Comments

dwai: glad to hear it, have him drink orange juice he'll be fine

shoeshine box: Butch 50,Obese..died last week. Shacks ,good shape,83 back in Hosp yesterday.

Load Metric

You think the election was stolen or there was massive voter fraud, though you hedge on it ten different ways, your response to Trump’s state department budget was DEEP STATE in an agency ran by Mike Pompeo, and now once again the Republicans up top are outwitted by shifty liberal underlings.

More unadulterated leftist psychobabble. Grow up.

Comments

dwai: he's really on a lot of drugs

Sheesfaced: Admitting you’re too stupid to respond
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Pretty sure that I have covid. 2 days of intermittent fever(up to 102.5), dry cough, and loss of taste. I hope to get my results back tonight. The flu is worse than this so far. Tylenol and Vitamin D seem to help bring down the fever for me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    Pretty sure that I have covid. 2 days of intermittent fever(up to 102.5), dry cough, and loss of taste. I hope to get my results back tonight. The flu is worse than this so far. Tylenol and Vitamin D seem to help bring down the fever for me.
    Got my results back and I'm positive. Woke up after getting only a few hours of sleep and was having difficulty breathing. My breathing seemed to get better after I hacked up phlegm for two minutes. I hope this doesn't get worse.

Comments

shoeshine box: Keep us Posted.if u have powder Bit C dose yrself Heavy every 10 minutes.

Thread Information