Page 425 of 947 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525925 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,500 of 18923

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

cool story fag, nobody cares
    Go fuck yourself you lowlife piece of shit.
    lol umad tho

Load Metric
    It’s fine I apologize for going in the gutter with you. I thought it was really amazing to get 500 likes and over 100 retweets on twitter just for saying something that those on the left would agree with. If you don’t give a shit that’s fine. Enjoy your weekend.

Load Metric
    It’s fine I apologize for going in the gutter with you. I thought it was really amazing to get 500 likes and over 100 retweets on twitter just for saying something that those on the left would agree with. If you don’t give a shit that’s fine. Enjoy your weekend.
    you too bro

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Florida starts school August 15th which is right around the corner. The death numbers resulting from the illness numbers will be rolling in then.

Will people hold their kids out of school?

Will the teachers union even let the teachers work? Disney union down there asking some tough questions.

American Airlines booking full flights. President not encouraging distancing or masks. Testing is deemed unproductive.

I’ll tell you one thing. You do not want to open your business just to close again.

Getting really interesting. We are about to see the Turn or River card?
    Scumbag DeSantis likes to claim schools can be opened because there has not been one person under 18 who has died from covid in Florida.

Sadly two 17 year olds from Florida passed away from covid this week. -(

Comments

splitthis: How fat were they

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Florida starts school August 15th which is right around the corner. The death numbers resulting from the illness numbers will be rolling in then.

Will the teachers union even let the teachers work? Disney union down there asking some tough questions.

American Airlines booking full flights. President not encouraging distancing or masks. Testing is deemed unproductive.

I’ll tell you one thing. You do not want to open your business just to close again.

Scumbag DeSantis likes to claim schools can be opened because there has not been one person under 18 who has died from covid in Florida.

My folks live in a Florida and the numbers are distressing. To quote himself, DeSantis has really “monkeyed” this thing up.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Statues and the unborn are more important to these idiots than people that are actually living .

I hate abortion but you get my point...

Comments

JeffDime: Same

Load Metric
    related note mike matusow is literally to the right of mike pence on the subject of masks.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    related note mike matusow is literally to the right of mike pence on the subject of masks.
    With that mug he should be mandated to wear one...pandemic or not.

Load Metric

Lazy people keep coming back to deaths. The illness sucks and you risk permanent damage.

You light up the countryside cause you didn’t want to encourage appropriate social measures and now you force a shutdown. They had a head start unlike the northeast. They elected to pass.

Fuck ‘em.

Load Metric
    Pence wants to wear a mask but master won’t let him. He doesn’t want anything to fuck up his shot at being the 46th President for 3 months. After Trump gets destroyed he’s not going to stick around until Jan 20. He will say he got jobbed, cut a deal with Pence for a full pre-emptive Federal pardon and fly to Russia to avoid standing trial for the couple hundred state crimes the NY DA’s office has ready to go. Pence will get his wish and be president but only for a short while.

Load Metric

Lazy people keep coming back to deaths. The illness sucks and you risk permanent damage.

You light up the countryside cause you didn’t want to encourage appropriate social measures and now you force a shutdown. They had a head start unlike the northeast. They elected to pass.

Fuck ‘em.
    Yep. The young people think they they are immune but apparently the lungs can be damaged quite badly and it wont show up for decades.

They might pay the price later on for being selfish now.

They really did have a golden opportunity suppress this virus and chose not to.

Dumb fucks

Load Metric
    Pence wants to wear a mask but master won’t let him. He doesn’t want anything to fuck up his shot at being the 46th President for 3 months. After Trump gets destroyed he’s not going to stick around until Jan 20. He will say he got jobbed, cut a deal with Pence for a full pre-emptive Federal pardon and fly to Russia to avoid standing trial for the couple hundred state crimes the NY DA’s office has ready to go. Pence will get his wish and be president but only for a short while.
    There is something satisfying about seeing Dick Cheney wear a mask. I get he is on his 4th heart transplant or whatever.

There was no more evil & powerful Vice President than Cheney and he’s suited up.

Pence was a puppet in comparison.

Name:  13A23C73-AA18-4921-9311-3F6C83936128.jpeg
Views: 303
Size:  13.3 KB

Load Metric

There is something satisfying about seeing Dick Cheney wear a mask. I get he is on his 4th heart transplant or whatever.

There was no more evil & powerful Vice President than Cheney and he’s suited up.

I remember thinking there was no way he’d live out the first term 20 years ago. He’s had like 5 surgeries and shot a dude since then who also had a heart attack because of the pellet hitting near his heart. I recall Christian Bale thanking Satan for inspiring His portrayal of Cheney. Doesn’t feel far off.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I remember thinking there was no way he’d live out the first term 20 years ago. He’s had like 5 surgeries and shot a dude since then who also had a heart attack because of the pellet hitting near his heart. I recall Christian Bale thanking Satan for inspiring His portrayal of Cheney. Doesn’t feel far off.
    I cannot get enough of Cheney. Absolutely, fascinating. His arc is incredible. Drunken college drop out municipal lineman becomes the effective leader of the free world.

I don’t think drunken youth have the same opportunities today as they had in the 60’s

Cheney holds the same fascination as deep diving into Hitler’s South American retirement in ‘57 so we could do the Manhattan Project with his Germans. (Project Paperclip)

Correction:
    German scientist confusion. Paper Clip was the space race and Cold War. That was the Hitler quid pro quo

I apologize if I offended any of our Nazi posters.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-26-2020 at 06:09 PM.

Load Metric
    It’s hard not to make comparisons between Cheney’s wife and Bill Clinton’s wife. Both men were brilliant but shiftless left to their own devices.

If Hillary was born of a later generation what sort of wife would she have taken? Would she have been just as ruthless and evil or better adjusted.

Hillary had the sex appeal of a school house fire though. What was Vince Foster thinking?

Comments

tony bagadonuts: School house fire, very clever
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-26-2020 at 06:21 PM.

Load Metric

No chill at all to the retardation anymore; muh freedoms.

Please tell us you're at least praying, Team Retard.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    “A journalist who attended President Donald Trump’s rally in Tulsa last week said Friday he has tested positive for COVID-19.”
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    dwai is this true?

Gotta wonder if he supports Trump?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    dwai is this true?

Gotta wonder if he supports Trump?

He looks and acts like he just spent several hours at a shit-hole bar, and then they finally cut him off so he headed over to the local town hall to continue his drunken rant there.

Comments

big dick: lol

Thread Information