Page 327 of 947 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427827 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,540 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Well done, China. Well done.

Comments

Salty_Aus: We are always correct

MumblesBadly: If the robe fits, wear it.

Load Metric

Cliffs:

Name:  9C3BCC02-26C5-43D1-A451-1623DD1782EF.jpeg
Views: 417
Size:  53.2 KB
    Name:  1091F863-18E4-4B4E-A6A2-9BD3C2CCA210.jpeg
Views: 404
Size:  52.4 KB
    Name:  F4B95C1F-2C12-4E97-9781-8BCF0839385E.jpeg
Views: 410
Size:  50.8 KB

Name:  3A6CC71B-2FF6-44CF-8AF7-6B6A90204111.jpeg
Views: 329
Size:  39.2 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: Putin owes Trump licensing fees. Exact same lyrics in Russia
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Is Marco Rubio serious about being upset with Team Trump’s lack of transparency regarding the distribution of pandemic relief funds?

Marco Rubio Slams Stonewalling By Trump Administration On Latest Stimulus Payouts
    The Small Business Administration is refusing to reveal how much money is left and who got funds, says senator suddenly concerned about lack of oversight.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/marco...b659c792505356

Or his he just crying crocodile tears for political theatre given how the GOP has perpetually enabled Trump to avoid congressional oversight?

Comments

dwai: In this essay, I will defend the right of trans people to get upset at “trivial” things like saying “transwoman” instead of “trans woman.”
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 05-03-2020 at 08:53 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Yep

Load Metric

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 2.36.47 PM.png
Views: 298
Size:  100.0 KB

team retard, thoughts?

cant imagine their political affiliation, total mystery.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Trump has 4 living presidents he can call for advice,
    but he gets his advice from Putin,
    and this is how Putin handles things.

Translated from German by Google;
    The third doctor in Russia within a few weeks, who,
    according to media reports #COVIDー19 was busy, criticized and fell out of the window.

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Why It’s Fair for Trans Athletes to Compete Against Women by @transphilosophr https://link.medium.com/JOREvgbM15

I wonder what this person's political affiliation is?

Comments

sah_24: Lol ...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Why It’s Fair for Trans Athletes to Compete Against Women by @transphilosophr https://link.medium.com/JOREvgbM15

yeah, the coronavirus thread seems like the right place for an article on trans athletes...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

yeah, the coronavirus thread seems like the right place for an article on trans athletes...
    Are you going to cry, hun?

Load Metric

https://medium.com/@transphilosophr

writing a whole ass essay about how a 4chan meme threatened her identity should result in mandatory therapy.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    lol imagine having to align ur personal dignity with this colin kaepernick san francisco idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

writing a whole ass essay about how a 4chan meme threatened her identity should result in mandatory therapy.
    I’m sure you’ll have a great dialogue with some white trash garbage with a room temp iq. Place has been unreadable with dwai and sah up in every thread. The next interesting post either makes will be the first. At least tgull is amusing. Those two are just shit you scrape off your shoe when you come out of a dive bar restroom.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I’m sure you’ll have a great dialogue with some white trash garbage with a room temp iq. Place has been unreadable with dwai and sah up in every thread. The next interesting post either makes will be the first. At least tgull is amusing. Those two are just shit you scrape off your shoe when you come out of a dive bar restroom.
    granted but its a point i agree with; the trans movement is totally out of control.

anyone who comes for martina navratolova is on my bad side, its just math. they bought that ticket, let them take the fuckin ride.

Comments

dwai: wow actually admits they're out of control, disregard trans argument

Load Metric

granted but its a point i agree with; the trans movement is totally out of control.

anyone who comes for martina navratolova is on my bad side, its just math. they bought that ticket, let them take the fuckin ride.
    Name:  Screenshot_20200503-152031_Chrome.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  681.3 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff move this and similar posts about trans stuff to a different thread.

Load Metric

Wow, you can get your point across without typing 2k word posts, never would've guessed. Your posts reek of a drug addict with no other outlet in life, rambling on and on for a meager point.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Your posts reek of a meth addict who can’t concentrate on one thing long enough to develop a coherent thought.

Load Metric
    bro imagine the narcissism hes like no MY NAME IS RACHEL wait i need to go by a middle name ann NO I NEED ANOTHER e on it to be more dramatic

marrone

Comments

sonatine: i had a whole sentence typed out about her narcissism and then was like nah ill save it for next time

Load Metric

Druff needs support, the remaining PFA MAGAtards have really petered out lately.

dwai just needs to read up on Obama and Iran and the ad hominem playbook will be complete.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Druff needs support, the remaining PFA MAGAtards have really petered out lately.

dwai just needs to read up on Obama and Iran and the ad hominem playbook will be complete.
    Iran played Obama!

Load Metric
    civil unrest is reaching a boiling point.

chicago:

2019: 152 killed, 552 wounded

2020 first 105 days: 166 killed, 665 wounded

last 7 days: 65 shot, 8 killed

people are realizing we dont have a functional government and panicking. the wheels are falling off this thing. and when people start having to wait days for 2nd and 3rd wave victims to get removed from their homes, they aint going to be putting bounties on democrat scalps.

Comments

sah_24: No thats just Chiraq being Chiraq ...

Diamond
    Load Metric
    civil unrest is reaching a boiling point.

chicago:

2019: 152 killed, 552 wounded

2020 first 105 days: 166 killed, 665 wounded

last 7 days: 65 shot, 8 killed

people are realizing we dont have a functional government and panicking. the wheels are falling off this thing. and when people start having to wait days for 2nd and 3rd wave victims to get removed from their homes, they aint going to be putting bounties on democrat scalps.
    And by "people" you meannnnnnnn...... the same ones that packed 200 into a house?

Comments

splitthis: Holla

Thread Information