Page 853 of 946 FirstFirst ... 353753803843849850851852853854855856857863903 ... LastLast
Results 17,041 to 17,060 of 18909

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    The Horshoe The Ohio State University

Name:  Ohio_Stadium_Overhead.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  750.6 KB

I lived there and in Drackett Tower in 1999 thats it in the background of that picture

North Campus as its Called up High St. I lived in Columbus in 1999 and was a Student at The Ohio State University. And well dated a pretty lady from Mansfield, Lexington O h I o area fun right of a Revolution was a weel became big band nationally were just little local band played OSU bars at night, i saw them then good shows

Of a Revolution (O.A.R)

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: cool pic

Load Metric
    Day 2 for the Kung Flu. Woke up Sunday morning feeling congested and tired. Went out to run some errands and started to feel really shitty. Came back home an felt dizzy so I thought something was up. Took a test and bingo.

Funny thing is that Saturday morning I ran 8.5 miles and felt great. I even recorded my highest ever VO2max of 49. After that spent all day tailgating at Joe Robbie Stadium and went to the game at night. Felt totally fine all day.

I think I picked it up from some Redneck Gringo at the Stars and Strings concert I went to Wednesday night at the Hard Rock. Anywho, the symptoms are really not that bad, but working from home this week as to not give it to my staff.

Oh, and we have a hurricane coming later this week.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: have a few shots of mezcal and you will be ok Ese !! :)
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Day 2 for the Kung Flu. Woke up Sunday morning feeling congested and tired. Went out to run some errands and started to feel really shitty. Came back home an felt dizzy so I thought something was up. Took a test and bingo.

Funny thing is that Saturday morning I ran 8.5 miles and felt great. I even recorded my highest ever VO2max of 49. After that spent all day tailgating at Joe Robbie Stadium and went to the game at night. Felt totally fine all day.

I think I picked it up from some Redneck Gringo at the Stars and Strings concert I went to Wednesday night at the Hard Rock. Anywho, the symptoms are really not that bad, but working from home this week as to not give it to my staff.

The covid test is a pure waste for most people at this point. If you're sick then you're sick and you should stay away from others as a matter of common courtesy. If you're sick but negative for covid that doesn't mean you should just pass that along, whatever it may be. Unless you care about passing covid around but not the flu or whatever else is out there then the test is pointless for most people.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: so true :)

Load Metric

you might as well piss on that test it's no good, cannot tell if you have "covid" or not

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    The Horshoe The Ohio State University

Name:  Ohio_Stadium_Overhead.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  750.6 KB

I lived there and in Drackett Tower in 1999 thats it in the background of that picture

North Campus as its Called up High St. I lived in Columbus in 1999 and was a Student at The Ohio State University. And well dated a pretty lady from Mansfield, Lexington O h I o area fun right of a Revolution was a weel became big band nationally were just little local band played OSU bars at night, i saw them then good shows

Of a Revolution (O.A.R)
    Garrett wtf does this have to do with covid you knucklehead

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

GL

Mine was so mild early on that I was sure it was a minor cold. Even one day from the peak (which was very low), I was moving heavy luggage and big cases of water between hotels in the 109 degree heat, and had no problem at all. Was funny looking back on it knowing I had COVID at the time, as I always pictured myself being completely knocked out and in bed when I would get COVID (like I am from the vaccine!)

But yes, any concert is a huge risk. I have a friend who got it that exact way. Concert is probably the second highest risk thing you can do, with the WSOP being #1 (because of length of time you're in the room).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

GL

Mine was so mild early on that I was sure it was a minor cold. Even one day from the peak (which was very low), I was moving heavy luggage and big cases of water between hotels in the 109 degree heat, and had no problem at all. Was funny looking back on it knowing I had COVID at the time, as I always pictured myself being completely knocked out and in bed when I would get COVID (like I am from the vaccine!)

But yes, any concert is a huge risk. I have a friend who got it that exact way. Concert is probably the second highest risk thing you can do, with the WSOP being #1 (because of length of time you're in the room).

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was the concert. It was multiple hours long, with multiple bands and multiple stage resets. And the timeline fits (Concert was Wednesday night -symptoms appeared Sunday Morning). And so far, I already feel better today than yesterday. And no fever. Mainly just congestion, a slight cough and some joint pain. Actually thinking about running tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

GL

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was the concert. It was multiple hours long, with multiple bands and multiple stage resets. And the timeline fits (Concert was Wednesday night -symptoms appeared Sunday Morning). And so far, I already feel better today than yesterday. And no fever. Mainly just congestion, a slight cough and some joint pain. Actually thinking about running tomorrow.
    That's pretty much exactly what mine was like. Some congestion, a slight cough, some joint pain, and a sore throat at the beginning. Which is exactly how a lot of my colds play out. No fever, no loss of taste, some very mild cold flashes (and only for like one night), and only mild fatigue. As I said, the vaccine was far worse, and was actually what I pictured a bout of COVID to feel like.

It's been 5 months, so I'm probably in line to get it again sometime soon, but whatever.

Load Metric
    Day 3 with Covid update. Still congested, but managed to get in 4 miles of easy running this morning. Felt some joint and muscle pain where I don't normally feel it. Feeling good enough to work, but will do so from home to not pass it on to my staff. But, all in all, it feels like it's just a cold.

Load Metric
    COVID booster may lower protection against omicron reinfection, study finds.

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/cor...268224827.html

Load Metric
    After 32 months, Sweden – the country that famously rejected lockdowns and school closures in spring 2020 – has the lowest cumulative excess mortality in the world.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)

ok25: WILL BE IGNORED BY THE IGNORANT TARDS AROUND HERE

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    After 32 months, Sweden – the country that famously rejected lockdowns and school closures in spring 2020 – has the lowest cumulative excess mortality in the world.

Where's high IQ BCR and the boys now?

Retards

Get slapped by the cock of reality and shut the fuck up

Silver
    Load Metric
    Day 3 with Covid update. Still congested, but managed to get in 4 miles of easy running this morning. Felt some joint and muscle pain where I don't normally feel it. Feeling good enough to work, but will do so from home to not pass it on to my staff. But, all in all, it feels like it's just a cold.

4,728,987 views Nov 5, 2019
    Selected moments from the Event 201 pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic.

Load Metric
    Cruise ship 'Majestic Princess' has arrived in Sydney with more than 800 COVID cases on board

probably nothing
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Cruise ship 'Majestic Princess' has arrived in Sydney with more than 800 COVID cases on board

probably nothing

If only there was a vax-eeeeeeeeene!

Silver
    Load Metric

probably nothing
    You think?

Thank god you're here to let us know

Fuckhead

Gold
    Load Metric

probably nothing
    New Covid wave had definitely hit So Cal in the last couple weeks. I know a lot of people that had/have it. Various stages of vaccination from 0-4 shots. Not a single person worse than a mild cold.

Silver
    Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    Stupidtine and BloatedCokeheadRetard have yet to acknowledge they believed lies and foolishly brow beat the niggaz who called everything correctly

Nice paragraphs fags

You'll always be wrong on this and you will stay in denial because your ego's can't handle it

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    Stupidtine and BloatedCokeheadRetard have yet to acknowledge they believed lies and foolishly brow beat the niggaz who called everything correctly

Nice paragraphs fags

You'll always be wrong on this and you will stay in denial because your ego's can't handle it
    Yep. They are still hiding in their underground bunkers.

Thread Information