Page 643 of 946 FirstFirst ... 143543593633639640641642643644645646647653693743 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,860 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Anyone dead yet ? Another classic PFA prediction ... lols
    too soon?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    the easily manipulated drone libtards were in here listing off the "possible" side effects of hydroxychloroquine like they had no clue how dumb they would look listing the "possible" side effects of aspirin for example. quite possibly the most embarrassing moment of 2020, kill yourselves

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    the easily manipulated drone libtards were in here listing off the "possible" side effects of hydroxychloroquine like they had no clue how dumb they would look listing the "possible" side effects of aspirin for example. quite possibly the most embarrassing moment of 2020, kill yourselves

Just inject bleach like Trumpy Trump said and everyone will be fine.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Just inject bleach like Trumpy Trump said and everyone will be fine.
    Trump didn't say that but keep repeating it like the drone you are, also enjoy your authoritarian government lockdowns you new Zealand faggot

"we defeated covid! and we lost everything in the process"

what a nation of cucks, Canada looking just as bad.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210610-210941_Reddit.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  164.8 KB

"If you die within 28 days of eating broccoli you are a broccoli death."

recorded cases of broccoli deaths skyrocket

"Take the broccoli vaccine to make broccoli safe again"

stop counting broccoli deaths for the vaccinated

"Good news! The vaccine works!!!"

Load Metric
    Survivability of covid is 99.7%.

Straight from the CDC "For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death.”

Sort of thought I was out of disappointment regarding this, but the CDC saying ‘over 5%’ gets me. So anywhere from 6% to 100% of deaths were attributed solely to COVID. If it were 10% they would’ve used that. So realistically, we’re likely safe to assume a range of 6-10%.

So of the 0.3% of the population that die from covid, 90-94% *of the 0.3%* have co-morbidities.

Comments

splitthis: Comorfatities

Load Metric
    The shame of hydroxychloroquine is doctors all over the world who were administering it and seeing the good results were censored by the media and big tech. Countless people needlessly died because of it.

For the life of me I can't figure out why libtards back big tech and their censorship. The big tech idiots are just to wrong about to many things. Wrong about HCQ. Wrong about covid coming from the lab. Wrong about everything.

Big tech needs to be reined in from their destruction of freedom of speech. They do incredible harm.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Survivability of covid is 99.7%.

Straight from the CDC "For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death.”

Sort of thought I was out of disappointment regarding this, but the CDC saying ‘over 5%’ gets me. So anywhere from 6% to 100% of deaths were attributed solely to COVID. If it were 10% they would’ve used that. So realistically, we’re likely safe to assume a range of 6-10%.

So of the 0.3% of the population that die from covid, 90-94% *of the 0.3%* have co-morbidities.
    Literally what's your point? Good record keeping and Americans you don't know living shit lifestyles upsets you?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The shame of hydroxychloroquine is doctors all over the world who were administering it and seeing the good results were censored by the media and big tech. Countless people needlessly died because of it.

For the life of me I can't figure out why libtards back big tech and their censorship. The big tech idiots are just to wrong about to many things. Wrong about HCQ. Wrong about covid coming from the lab. Wrong about everything.

Big tech needs to be reined in from their destruction of freedom of speech. They do incredible harm.

You use Facebook. Willingly. You don't get to talk about tech.

Load Metric
    The problem is simple but vicious circular logic. In the 2006 case sanity was able to reassert itself because there was a much slower test which was considered reliable. It defined what we call the ground truth: the final arbiter of reality. PCR tests could be cross-checked against the ground truth after enough time had passed, allowing the big reveal that the error rate on the PCR was 100%.
    But with COVID-19 there is no other test. And it’s a “new” virus, whose exact effects are unknown, so it was decided that the obvious choice of using symptoms as the ground truth would be taking too much risk.
    In this situation something new and very nasty has happened. The PCR test has itself become the ground truth. Despite having had an error rate of 100% in the past, it now by definition has an error rate of zero.
    Test positive? You’ve got the virus, end of story. Feel fine? Irrelevant, it’s an asymptomatic infection. No antibodies? Doesn’t matter, surely you’ll have them soon. Never develop antibodies but start testing negative anyway? How mysterious, perhaps you have a new form of immunity previously unknown to science. Test positive, then negative, then positive? Terrifying: the body must not develop immunity like it does for other viruses. How about negative, positive, negative, positive, negative? Well, we’ll call that a positive just to be safe. Symptoms stopped months ago but the positive tests keep coming? It can’t be the test, you’ll just have to stay confined indefinitely. And so on.
    Pseudo-epidemics
    Why COVID-19 is guaranteed to never end

lol and Druff was predictably bitching about false negatives which are outnumbered by false positives by like 90%

what a joke this pandemic is

Load Metric
    How a False Hydroxychloroquine Narrative Was Created

lol @ all the cnn fags in here that dogpiled this drug just cause Trump knew it was effective

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

You use Facebook. Willingly. You don't get to talk about tech.
    I use electricity. Willfully. But I don't get to talk about the utility company?
    I use gasoline. Willfully. But I don't get to talk about companies gouging me on the price?

You libtard motherfuckers tried to force a christian baker to make a cake for a couple of gayboys. Don't give me that private enterprise bullshit, mashed potato dick, when you know fucking well you don't believe in it.

In order to use Facebook I have to endure all the ads for good and services. That's the price I pay for using it. Don't tell me I don't have a voice in how the damn thing is run.

Facebook, Twitter, Google should be treated as public utilities and governed as such. No more fuck tyranny. You got that, mr. erectile dysfunction?
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric

lol @ all the cnn fags in here that dogpiled this drug just cause Trump knew it was effective
    Fresh stuff from June 28 2020.

It appears that this never ending epidemic is ending.

Also from that super convincing study about chloroquine and SARS from 2005...

"When chloroquine or NH4Cl are added after infection, these agents can rapidly raise the pH and subvert on-going fusion events between virus and endosomes, thus inhibiting the infection."

...that and other stuff confirming that in cell cultures chloroquine or NH4Cl are both roughly as effective. NH4Cl or Ammonium chloride is most commonly used in salty liquorice. Now i don't expect heathens to be able to buy salmiakki from grocery stores, but you can get the chemical OTC from pharmacies or online by the pounds for even less than HCQ. Neither works in current forms in people. Topical application maybe in some concentrations, but it's the same UV light and injecting bleach problem. You need to hit the virus with enough of it without killing the patient in the process.

Anyways, literally no one is stopping anyone from taking all the ammonium chloride they feel like taking. E number is E510 for food additives.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

"When chloroquine or NH4Cl are added after infection, these agents can rapidly raise the pH and subvert on-going fusion events between virus and endosomes, thus inhibiting the infection."

...that and other stuff confirming that in cell cultures chloroquine or NH4Cl are both roughly as effective. NH4Cl or Ammonium chloride is most commonly used in salty liquorice. Now i don't expect heathens to be able to buy salmiakki from grocery stores, but you can get the chemical OTC from pharmacies or online by the pounds for even less than HCQ. Neither works in current forms in people. Topical application maybe in some concentrations, but it's the same UV light and injecting bleach problem. You need to hit the virus with enough of it without killing the patient in the process.

Anyways, literally no one is stopping anyone from taking all the ammonium chloride they feel like taking. E number is E510 for food additives.
    yeah the problem is it never started idiot.

now the government can lock us down anytime they want in the name of "SCIENCE and safety" and faggots like you will cheer them on

Load Metric
    https://summit.news/2021/06/10/profe...human-history/

Of course the leaders in blue states didn't give a fuck, they personally weren't locked down.

Good for thee but not for me.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

yeah the problem is it never started idiot.

now the government can lock us down anytime they want in the name of "SCIENCE and safety" and faggots like you will cheer them on
    So why do we need a drug for it then? And once again why the fuck would they want to lockdown, if it isn't needed? Monkeys like you are already doing almost everything they want. Sure eventually you get locked up to re-education camps, but that's like next summer and it's just subnormals like you.

Load Metric
    Two passengers on first 'fully-vaccinated' post-Covid cruise from US test positive for coronavirus during voyage in the Caribbean

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-positive.html

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hydroxychloroquine was definitely polticized by the left. Because Trump liked it, they hated it.

It turns out that with the triple therapy of hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc in seriously ill patients, there was a 200% increase in survival rate. That's pretty significant, woudln't you think?

I realize that there were dueling studies on this, and some in 2020 came to a different conclusion, but it became COVID heresy to even talk about this. In fact, mentioning hydroxychloroquine in a positive context on social media would result in censorship, under the banner of "preventing COVID misinformation". I'm sure gimmick will find some excuse for this.

Science should never attach itself to political orthodoxy, nor should it censor opposing research, theories, or studies. Obviously this is very dangerous, and in fact counterproductive to advancement. Try studying anything related to potential harm from minors transitioning genders, for example, and see what happens to your career, especially at a university.

If we were to go back in time to any point in 2020, and post on Twitter/Facebook that the lab leak is a very viable explanation for COVID's origins, and that hydroxychloroquine is actually an effective therapeutic for those with COVID, we would get censored. And before the censorship, the left would arrogantly dismiss these claims as "anti-scientific" and "misinformation".

Isn't it amazing how wrong the left ended up being with pretty much everything regarding COVID? I'm still looking for a single major thing they did right, or a single major assertion they made which turned out to be true. They say that time exposes the truth -- well, I think we see which side was lying and misleading the whole way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Hydroxychloroquine was definitely polticized by the left. Because Trump liked it, they hated it.

It turns out that with the triple therapy of hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc in seriously ill patients, there was a 200% increase in survival rate. That's pretty significant, woudln't you think?

I realize that there were dueling studies on this, and some in 2020 came to a different conclusion, but it became COVID heresy to even talk about this. In fact, mentioning hydroxychloroquine in a positive context on social media would result in censorship, under the banner of "preventing COVID misinformation". I'm sure gimmick will find some excuse for this.

Science should never attach itself to political orthodoxy, nor should it censor opposing research, theories, or studies. Obviously this is very dangerous, and in fact counterproductive to advancement. Try studying anything related to potential harm from minors transitioning genders, for example, and see what happens to your career, especially at a university.

If we were to go back in time to any point in 2020, and post on Twitter/Facebook that the lab leak is a very viable explanation for COVID's origins, and that hydroxychloroquine is actually an effective therapeutic for those with COVID, we would get censored. And before the censorship, the left would arrogantly dismiss these claims as "anti-scientific" and "misinformation".

Isn't it amazing how wrong the left ended up being with pretty much everything regarding COVID? I'm still looking for a single major thing they did right, or a single major assertion they made which turned out to be true. They say that time exposes the truth -- well, I think we see which side was lying and misleading the whole way.
    You forgot "racist" as well.

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Sure...

https://pharmaceutical-journal.com/a...therapy-trials

https://c19early.com/#recentstudies

...two random sites compiling hundreds of studies about different treatment candidates.

There was a few hundred studies about HCQ. It just didn't do anything exceptional. So it was dropped just like dozens of other drugs you never heard about. All of them were promising at some point. That is the reason why they were studied.

For unknown reasons Team Retard put all their eggs in HCQ basket to treat a fake virus. I don't really care why.

The science wizards started working on a vaccine in January 2020. Should we poll a Facebook group on what side of the political spectrum you can find aforementioned wizards?

Thread Information