Page 543 of 946 FirstFirst ... 43443493533539540541542543544545546547553593643 ... LastLast
Results 10,841 to 10,860 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    My problems in 2018 led me to examine Vitamin D. At one point I read several reports that some people beat their LPR by treating their Vitamin D deficiency.

My blood test at the time showed a Vitamin D deficiency, so the solution seemed obvious. I started taking Vitamin D, and the deficiency went away. The LPR remained, but at the same time, I had read about the importance of proper Vitamin D levels (including some theorized but unproven pitfalls of having it low), so I swore I would never let my D levels slip again.

I've taken 4000 IU of D3 every day since then. At least in that sense, I was prepared for what was coming to the world in 2020.

But yeah, I suggest everyone go buy some Vitamin D ASAP, before word gets around about this and it's impossible to find.
    Yeah, I’ve been on this vitamin D and Covid thing since almost the start and saying that as I’ve kept reading various physicians talk about the vitamin D levels of those admitted. For awhile they weren’t sure if it was a chicken or egg thing, but it’s clearly a contributory factor, one of the largest outside obesity, of which many are deficient anyway.

I can recall me and you having this conversation in April as I’m like you. Naturally deficient. Dad is also. My doc said take 4000 ius pre-pandemic. Mine was 9 with bottom normal range being 30 on test a few years ago when I finally started.

I just go with 5k ius. You can take too much vitamin D, but that small above is fine. I loaded up my dad with vitamin D as I know he will tend to forget to take his. I also added zinc to the mix daily
    Add vitamin C to that and nix caffeine for a few hours before you take either C or D. Combine them with meals and physical activity relatively close to ingestion. For supplements, natural food sources tend to take care of everything by themselves.

Comments

BCR:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Yeah, I’ve been on this vitamin D and Covid thing since almost the start and saying that as I’ve kept reading various physicians talk about the vitamin D levels of those admitted. For awhile they weren’t sure if it was a chicken or egg thing, but it’s clearly a contributory factor, one of the largest outside obesity, of which many are deficient anyway.

I can recall me and you having this conversation in April as I’m like you. Naturally deficient. Dad is also. My doc said take 4000 ius pre-pandemic. Mine was 9 with bottom normal range being 30 on test a few years ago when I finally started.

I just go with 5k ius. You can take too much vitamin D, but that small above is fine. I loaded up my dad with vitamin D as I know he will tend to forget to take his. I also added zinc to the mix daily
    Add vitamin C to that and nix caffeine for a few hours before you take either C or D. Combine them with meals and physical activity relatively close to ingestion. For supplements, natural food sources tend to take care of everything by themselves.
    Yeah I have the vitamin c covered, but the caffeine info is new to me. Considering my copious stash of coffee that I drink all day, I’ll have to plan around that one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I wonder if the Dakotas have actually achieved some level of herd immunity? Over 10% of the population has been diagnosed with Covid at some point, meaning the real number is magnitudes higher (40%?). The daily cases have been dropping the last couple weeks and it is hard to believe it is due to behavior, but maybe.

I had the whole family on vitamin D gummies all summer, but fell off the wagon a couple months ago and stopped. Obviously bad timing. Guess I should restart, just keep forgetting to buy them. It is actually pretty expensive although that wasn't the reason I stopped.
    Not really on the herd immunity. 40% might make it if everyone was on masks and almost everyone in risk groups was fully inoculated from general population, but really no.

Peaks of flu season is mostly adjusting to colder weather biologically and a little bit behavioral. After the peak there's a dip if nothing stupid happens like thanksgiving.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Yeah I have the vitamin c covered, but the caffeine info is new to me. Considering my copious stash of coffee that I drink all day, I’ll have to plan around that one.
    Yeah i think it's the chain that Vitamin C is beneficial to Vitamin D absorption and caffeine is detrimental to vitamin C absorption. Not one hundred about the link of C and D, but caffeine to C is a real thing.

All this is less so in real food products. It's just weird things with food supplements on empty stomach.

I drink way too much coffee and take supplemental C/D. We're currently looking at 5 hours of daylight atm.

Load Metric

BuT ThE DemoCRaTS cOUlDNt HaVe DonE AnY BeTTer lmao you fucking simpletons.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Name:  20201216_124435.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  245.1 KB

Load Metric

Name:  Screenshot_20201216-124736_Chrome.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  255.7 KB

Load Metric

Name:  Screenshot_20201216-125108_Chrome.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  665.3 KB

Load Metric

Name:  Screenshot_20201216-125418_Chrome.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  491.2 KB

Load Metric
    literally the best feature on this forum by light years:

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 12.59.45 PM.png
Views: 314
Size:  181.7 KB

Comments

dwai: fascist
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    How is Druff going to play this reveal that for about six months through September a key high-level member of Trump’s HHS staff INTENTIONALLY wanted and worked towards COVID-19 spreading as quickly as possibly in the delusional belief that this would cause the COVID pandemic crisis to pass as quickly as possible in time for Trump’s re-election.

‘We want them infected’: Trump appointee demanded ‘herd immunity’ strategy, emails reveal
    Then-HHS science adviser Paul Alexander called for millions of Americans to be infected as means of fighting Covid-19.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...trategy-446408
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    How is Druff going to play this reveal that for about six months through September a key high-level member of Trump’s HHS staff INTENTIONALLY wanted and worked towards COVID-19 spreading as quickly as possibly in the delusional belief that this would cause the COVID pandemic crisis to pass as quickly as possible in time for Trump’s re-election.

‘We want them infected’: Trump appointee demanded ‘herd immunity’ strategy, emails reveal
    Then-HHS science adviser Paul Alexander called for millions of Americans to be infected as means of fighting Covid-19.
    imagine being such a huge faggot that you believe everything you read about Trump

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

imagine being such a huge faggot that you believe everything you read about Trump
    Yes imagine that.
    Imagine being a trump apologist, doenst get much more faggot than that
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Yes imagine that.
    drunk again fat boy?

get a life, god your wife must be miserable

Load Metric
    Yes imagine that.
    drunk again fat boy?

fat boy? stop talking crazy and make me some tea bitch.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    drunk again fat boy?

yes fat, as in overweight, you are getting old after all, i know it's depressing that you've gained a ton of weight and lost all your hair, dick doesn't work as well, wife is fed up with your whining, just take care of yourself brother, the drinking will kill you

Load Metric

yes fat, as in overweight, you are getting old after all, i know it's depressing that you've gained a ton of weight and lost all your hair, dick doesn't work as well, wife is fed up with your whining, just take care of yourself brother, the drinking will kill you
    I bench more than your familys combined IQ so I feel pretty good about myself.
    Have you seen my wife? shes smoking hot, what does your worst half look like? Incel
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

I for one agree with you. I read people saying things about Trump all the time, he's a good businessman, he's competent, he's sane, he did well on the economy, he did as well on the virus as anybody could have done, he puts the country first and so on. I don't believe any of it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Bronze
    Load Metric
    This might be old news to most people here, but NYT has a list of top identified virus clusters. The 4th biggest cluster identified to date is none other than Wynn Las Vegas, with 554 cases.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-us-cases.html

Load Metric
    Tgunn '!2k I'm not seeing it' what about 12k every 4 days? You seeing that?
    Druff 'I don't see how anyone could do any better than Trump' He did worse than nothing.

Yeah, well I agree w/Brad Parscale, if he leaned into this he would have won in a landslide, like Jacinda Ardern did.
    Instead, this will go down as the biggest failure by any government administration, ever.

9/11 > The Trump ERA

New Zealand election: Jacinda Ardern's Labour Party scores landslide win

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-54519628
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information