Thread: PFA Needs Nugenix

Bronze
    Load Metric

PFA Needs Nugenix

Watching bad TV and keep seeing commercials for Nugenix Total T. People in the commercials see Frank Thomas and Doug Flutie and go nuts and say “You guys look great!” But, the fact is, they don’t.
    Thomas looks like he is 330 lbs. Flutie looks ok for his age but, there is no reason for anyone to go crazy about anything. These are old men. In a similar way, this site, PFA, as Tyde said, is fading, on life support, crawling towards oblivion. There are almost no poker topics on the main page. Todd does vampire podcasts overnight, speaking into the darkness while his family sleeps, doing podcasts with no warning and no live listeners, with almost no topics about poker on the last episode. Everyone on the message board seems to be old and conservative. Cranky old men saying get off my lawn. What happened to the old spark and gamble, the rebellion of the old DD and NWP? The old energy of screw the man and post offensive stuff because why the fuck not? Who is gonna stop us?

So are we all old and near death now? Is it over? Truly over? The outlandish dreams of youth have bitten the dust?

Were people confident back in the day because they were winning at online poker, and then the games dried up and ruined the whole thing? Is that it?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I take the completely opposite view. This forum's decline is mainly due to macro trends that are headwinds that simply cannot be overcome. It has outlasted a vast majority of its brethren. It's amazing (and a huge credit to Druff) that it still exists at all.

I've been here since 2016 and there's certainly been a decline in everything that you mention, (poker topics, overall traffic, etc.) but the decline pales in comparison to some other sites like 4. as I said above it's damn near a miracle that it's still alive.

Thread Information