Page 529 of 946 FirstFirst ... 29429479519525526527528529530531532533539579629 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,580 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

You must not know any black people lol
    I know all kinds of black people. You know black anti vax people? I truly don’t. I’ve never heard them talk that gibberish. Only honkies.
    Uh got news for you, blacks trust vaccines less than whites.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    How it really is, high risk for bad outcome people are acting more reckless than freedom fighters. Case in point, dumbass ex is very high risk, he just went on vacation to a mountain resort town for the last week. Now has a cough and fever. I dosed him up with 2 garlic pills, 10000 units vitamin D, 1000 mg vitamin C, selenium, and a large bowl of turkey soup and 2 oranges. Will rinse and repeat today. Will see what outcome is.

Anyhoo, it was his free choice to do what he wanted, now may pay the consequences. No one did anything to him, he chose to play the wheel. Dumbass is lucky he knows me.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: nice of you
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

You must not know any black people lol
    I know all kinds of black people. You know black anti vax people? I truly don’t. I’ve never heard them talk that gibberish. Only honkies.
    White anti-vaxxers go around flapping their gums about "muh freedom".

Black anti-vaxxers just don't wear them. There are plenty.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    'The Wuhan Files': Leaked Documents Show China Lied About Covid-19, Mishandled The Pandemic

The 117-page internal document revealed that the authorities downplayed confirmed cases and failed to disclose an influence outbreak in early December.

https://www.outlookindia.com/website...andemic/365976

All Trump's fault, though, guyz.

We should've followed the science from the WHO....

... which was in the pocket of ...

China!!!!

The most important thing in February 2020, though, was not to let "xenophobic fear" take over, and not to call it the "China Virus" or "Wuhan Virus", because that was bad, mean, and racist. That's what our Democratic friends told us.

Who remembers when the media and the left were jerking off China and the WHO, even though it was 100% apparent that they were lying to us about COVID?

I guess we're supposed to forget that now.

SCIENCE!!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    'The Wuhan Files': Leaked Documents Show China Lied About Covid-19, Mishandled The Pandemic

The 117-page internal document revealed that the authorities downplayed confirmed cases and failed to disclose an influence outbreak in early December.

China!!!!

The most important thing in February 2020, though, was not to let "xenophobic fear" take over, and not to call it the "China Virus" or "Wuhan Virus", because that was bad, mean, and racist. That's what our Democratic friends told us.

Who remembers when the media and the left were jerking off China and the WHO, even though it was 100% apparent that they were lying to us about COVID?

SCIENCE!!!!
    Fuck China, of course a big part of the blame is with them. They can't be trusted on this or anything else. But Trump deserves plenty of blame as well, particularly for encouraging his supporters to ignore the recommendations of scientists, and for other mishandling early on and continuing now. If even 10% of the deaths and long-term effects can be blamed on Trump, that's still huge.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

White anti-vaxxers go around flapping their gums about "muh freedom".

Black anti-vaxxers just don't wear them. There are plenty.
    That’s strange. Never heard them talk about it, and every time I see an outbreak of some long eradicated disease brought back because of not vaccinating, it’s never been a black school around me. It’s always a rural school. They are pretty up front about what they’re afraid of. I always laugh at their fear of dogs.They talk a lot of crazy ass Illuminati type shit, but never heard one word about vaccines

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

China!!!!

SCIENCE!!!!
    Fuck China, of course a big part of the blame is with them. They can't be trusted on this or anything else. But Trump deserves plenty of blame as well, particularly for encouraging his supporters to ignore the recommendations of scientists, and for other mishandling early on and continuing now. If even 10% of the deaths and long-term effects can be blamed on Trump, that's still huge.
    I'll give you this much, you've been against China since this started and haven't shifted blame from them

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

I'll give you this much, you've been against China since this started and haven't shifted blame from them
    With the exception of their nuclear arsenal, which is relatively small, I consider China in the coming decades more dangerous than the Soviet Union ever was.

Comments

big dick: All kidding aside FUCK THEM

shoeshine box: CHINA is IMO, the World's #1 enemy. wake up.

Load Metric

No wonder he hates them so much.....LOL

US blocks cotton imports from China region over reported forced-labor abuses

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/02/polit...bor/index.html

edit-I'm not racist so I can make black jokes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    No wonder he hates them so much.....LOL

US blocks cotton imports from China region over reported forced-labor abuses

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/02/polit...bor/index.html

edit-I'm not racist so I can make black jokes
    Uncle Xi's Cabin lol

Comments

big dick: Walter is GOD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So... this is getting pretty bad in the US.

2,831 deaths were reported between 5pm Monday and 5pm Tuesday, which is a record for any 24-hour period in the US. Even the terrible days of April, when New Yorkers were croaking left and right, didn't see a day with over 2800 deaths.

However, we have some differences between now and April. Most notably:

1) The carnage is a lot more spread out now, rather than concentrated heavily in one spot (NYC area) in April.

2) We've gotten a lot better at preventing COVID deaths since April, so this means that the rate of infection is much higher now than ever before.

I expected a rise in cases in the winter, but this is exceeding those expectations by a wide margin, unfortunately.

As I said on radio, I believe that this spike is the fault of both the left and the right. The right has often downplayed COVID's seriousness, and many don't believe in masks (or at least are afraid to tell anti-maskers that they're wrong). The left and the media have stressed masking over social distancing (because this made it easier to blame Trump), and thus a lot of the population erroneously believes that masks will usually protect them, and they engage in riskier behavior.

There should be a very clear message right now: DO NOT GO INDOORS IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO. IF YOU DO, WEAR A MASK, BUT BE AWARE THAT THE MASK WILL ONLY GIVE YOU VERY LIMITED PROTECTION. PRACTICE AVOIDANCE.

People over 40, or those that live with people over 40, should be especially careful. Of course, the media won't put that message out either, because they don't want to embolden young people to take more risks. This type of dishonesty has again led to a lack of understanding of COVID and a lack of cooperation from the public.

Load Metric
    If you think that the United States has done a good job with the Coronavirus consider this fact.

More people will die today in the U.S. than in all of Japan.

U.S. deaths from coronavirus...280,000+

Japan deaths from coronavirus...2,172

Bronze
    Load Metric
    There should be a very clear message right now: DO NOT GO INDOORS IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO. IF YOU DO, WEAR A MASK, BUT BE AWARE THAT THE MASK WILL ONLY GIVE YOU VERY LIMITED PROTECTION. PRACTICE AVOIDANCE.
    Don't talk to people in person either with a mask or without a mask.

Load Metric

2,831 deaths were reported between 5pm Monday and 5pm Tuesday, which is a record for any 24-hour period in the US. Even the terrible days of April, when New Yorkers were croaking left and right, didn't see a day with over 2800 deaths.

1) The carnage is a lot more spread out now, rather than concentrated heavily in one spot (NYC area) in April.

2) We've gotten a lot better at preventing COVID deaths since April, so this means that the rate of infection is much higher now than ever before.

I expected a rise in cases in the winter, but this is exceeding those expectations by a wide margin, unfortunately.

As I said on radio, I believe that this spike is the fault of both the left and the right. The right has often downplayed COVID's seriousness, and many don't believe in masks (or at least are afraid to tell anti-maskers that they're wrong). The left and the media have stressed masking over social distancing (because this made it easier to blame Trump), and thus a lot of the population erroneously believes that masks will usually protect them, and they engage in riskier behavior.

People over 40, or those that live with people over 40, should be especially careful. Of course, the media won't put that message out either, because they don't want to embolden young people to take more risks. This type of dishonesty has again led to a lack of understanding of COVID and a lack of cooperation from the public.
    Pandemic response lays clearly in the wheelhouse of the incumbent administration. Of course local government is also involved, and they made mistakes.... but were they well led by the feds?

Trump gets a D- from me on COVID response.... generously.

Trying to shift the blame is again disingenuous Druff. You really need to accept the feds are mostly responsible for such things. Then your attempts to shift blame becomes window dressing, nothing more.

Load Metric

sorry to burst your protective bubble but you're doing everything you can to justify your irrational fear of Covid, people in their 40s are fine. that's the facts

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Pandemic response lays clearly in the wheelhouse of the incumbent administration. Of course local government is also involved, and they made mistakes.... but were they well led by the feds?

Trying to shift the blame is again disingenuous Druff. You really need to accept the feds are mostly responsible for such things. Then your attempts to shift blame becomes window dressing, nothing more.
    My post wasn't even about local governments.

But okay, you want to go there?

For most things in the US, the local and state governments have more influence over the way things are done than the federal government does. This includes COVID.

You know that Los Angeles area testing I was complaining about in the Master Scalir thread? 100% the fault of Los Angeles and the company they hired to manage it.

But that wasn't even what my message was about. The left and the media politicized this from jump street, because they saw it as a way to get Trump out of office.

And it worked. Without COVID, Trump would have won.

However, this also required putting out a dumbed-down, dishonest, simplified message, which was essentially, "Masks are good, wear your mask, evil Trump doesn't want you masking, Republicans hate masks, Trump is killing you, follow the science, if we only masked more we would be doing great like South Korea."

So then you have states like Illinois where there have been strict mask mandates, and they're getting hit worse than any large state right now. People truly believe that masking = safety.

The media has also caused COVID fatigue by sensationalizing stories of healthy 23-year-olds dying or nearly dying from COVID, in a misguided attempt to get young people aboard for the social distancing. Instead, young people are seeing reality with their peers not getting sick, so they're ignoring the media and assuming they're lying (which they mostly are).

The most responsible message about COVID wasn't the most sensational one or the one which would make Trump look worst. But that would have saved the most lives.

The media and the left decided they would turn COVID into a sound byte, and you see the results. Then, on the right, you have some anti-masking idiots and COVID deniers. They are also making things worse.

I personally know many people ON THE LEFT who got infected with COVID because they thought it was safe to go indoors with a mask on.

This has been handled very irresponsibly on several fronts.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

sorry to burst your protective bubble but you're doing everything you can to justify your irrational fear of Covid, people in their 40s are fine. that's the facts
    perhaps in general, but druffs immune system..

Comments

dwai:
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Lung damage, bro.

Lung damage.

BTW, someone I know from Vegas (not a poker player) just died this week from COVID. He was 45. Had two kids. Very tragic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Believe me on this: NO ONE gives a single fuck what your Aussie ass thinks of OUR covid response. Stick with marginalizing your Aborigines.

Comments

dwai: rofl

Thread Information