Page 646 of 946 FirstFirst ... 146546596636642643644645646647648649650656696746 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,920 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I am not making any political statement with this comment, but I have been around a lot of kids wearing masks the last year, and honestly none of them have any problem with it. They just go about their lives normally with the masks on, including going to school, without any major inconvenience.
    The mask is a pain in the ass. I avoid states where they are still required.
    You just posted a picture from Multmomah Falls.

All them dicks done fucked up your brain, Mobile Mick.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    I mean, I guess if you're talking about like 6-year olds then yes?

that would actually be mickey crimm probably.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

The mask is a pain in the ass. I avoid states where they are still required.

Most internet inspector clouseaus will download the pic and look at the time stamp. You're to stupid to do that. The pic was taken before the covid pandemic. I have a huge collection of private pics going back years.

But I did foray into rural eastern Oregon where covud stats are low a couple of months ago. Portland controls the politics in the state. The assholes had all those rural eastern oregon people still wearing masks. Fucking idiots. I had planned to go all the way to the coast but said fuck that. I turned around and left the state. Fuck government control.

But you, sloppy love for your government mommy to tell you what to do. Thats because you are a mental midget.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Sonatard's age is higher than his IQ, mental midget.

Load Metric

Most internet inspector clouseaus will download the pic and look at the time stamp. You're to stupid to do that. The pic was taken before the covid pandemic. I have a huge collection of private pics going back years.

But I did foray into rural eastern Oregon where covud stats are low a couple of months ago. Portland controls the politics in the state. The assholes had all those rural eastern oregon people still wearing masks. Fucking idiots. I had planned to go all the way to the coast but said fuck that. I turned around and left the state. Fuck government control.

But you, sloppy love for your government mommy to tell you what to do. Thats because you are a mental midget.
    Congratsnon the huge collection of private pics lol.

Good thinking in snapping that one that one from deep in the parking lot, low chance that power chair gets you past the snack bar before conking out.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I am not making any political statement with this comment, but I have been around a lot of kids wearing masks the last year, and honestly none of them have any problem with it. They just go about their lives normally with the masks on, including going to school, without any major inconvenience.
    Probably because their parents threaten to punish them if they "hear any more complaints about the damn mask".

Benjamin hates wearing masks, and can't wait to take it off as soon as he can. I even got N-95s for him, because if he's going to wear masks, I want it to be something which is useful, not performative cloth bullshit.

I haven't shared my dislike of masking with him. He came to this complaint on his own. I've heard some of his friends complain about the same, while one of his friends actually LIKES to wear masks, claiming they "got used to it and like it now".

But I think you're generalizing here by stating that kids are totally cool with masking. There's a wide range of reactions to having to wear them, but most kids don't enjoy it for long periods of time.
    N95s are uncomfortable. I am sure if most parents made their kids wear N95s there would be problems. But the "performative" cloth masks I have never seen it be an issue with any kid above age 4, except the ones who subconsciously take them off to play with them (I have a nephew that does this).

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210618-162611_Reddit.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  364.5 KB

ROFL

MUH PANDEMIC

Comments

splitthis: A farce

Load Metric

Checks out.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    I have a huge collection of private pics going back years.

Load Metric

Congratsnon the huge collection of private pics lol.

Good thinking in snapping that one that one from deep in the parking lot, low chance that power chair gets you past the snack bar before conking out.
    Damn you're dense. The pic was taken pre heart attack. And your snide jokes about people in wheel chairs says a lot about you. You're a lowlife punk.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Probably because their parents threaten to punish them if they "hear any more complaints about the damn mask".

Benjamin hates wearing masks, and can't wait to take it off as soon as he can. I even got N-95s for him, because if he's going to wear masks, I want it to be something which is useful, not performative cloth bullshit.

I haven't shared my dislike of masking with him. He came to this complaint on his own. I've heard some of his friends complain about the same, while one of his friends actually LIKES to wear masks, claiming they "got used to it and like it now".

But I think you're generalizing here by stating that kids are totally cool with masking. There's a wide range of reactions to having to wear them, but most kids don't enjoy it for long periods of time.
    N95s are uncomfortable. I am sure if most parents made their kids wear N95s there would be problems. But the "performative" cloth masks I have never seen it be an issue with any kid above age 4, except the ones who subconsciously take them off to play with them (I have a nephew that does this).
    Kids don't like the masks in hot weather.

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210618_2122453620272923299875095.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  83.8 KB

THIS IS HOW YOU SCIENCE Y'ALL

Comments

splitthis: It’s fucking ridiculous

Load Metric

Checks out.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    I have a huge collection of private pics going back years.
    Sonatard and Gut-tard having a love affair. Gut The Simpleton knows how to take someone out of context. His IQ is a little higher than I thought. Upper 60's.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-19-2021 at 12:33 AM.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Like Druff said. If you are young and healthy skip the vaccine and give the new variants a chance to experience the freedom and prosperity that America offers.

We need hosts to step up here.

Load Metric
    Im in mass which has some of the best vaccination rates in the country, just read today that less than 1% of the hospitalizations in June are from vaccinated people, something like 8 people total who have the vax have needed to go to a hospital in the whole state. shit works people, stop being so fucking ignorant

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeMeth View Post
    Im in mass which has some of the best vaccination rates in the country, just read today that less than 1% of the hospitalizations in June are from vaccinated people, something like 8 people total who have the vax have needed to go to a hospital in the whole state. shit works people, stop being so fucking ignorant
    It’s kinda fun reading these guys grind on about coronavirus.

Oh, stay the fuck outta Mass. thx

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeMeth View Post

I wonder how many of the 1% are obese. The non-tax percentage of people hospitalized was 78%,

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    46% of India is obese, USA is pushing 40%. China is 6%. Do the math. Engineer a virus that attacks the fat and weak. It is lol that stupid Fauci says that China would not make a virus that would affect their own people lol again at the criminal.

Word to the wise, don’t rely on that vaccine to save your fat, unhealthy ass. More and worse is coming. Arm yourself with you best health, it is your best defense.

Change or perish.
    46% in India are obese?
    The actual figure is less then China.
    India is about 4% obese.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    46% of India is obese, USA is pushing 40%. China is 6%. Do the math. Engineer a virus that attacks the fat and weak. It is lol that stupid Fauci says that China would not make a virus that would affect their own people lol again at the criminal.

Word to the wise, don’t rely on that vaccine to save your fat, unhealthy ass. More and worse is coming. Arm yourself with you best health, it is your best defense.

Change or perish.
    46% in India are obese?
    The actual figure is less then China.
    India is about 4% obese.
    The 4% is MORBID obesity just just ole artery clogging, diabetes, heart, and musculoskeletal disease obesity.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information