Page 578 of 947 FirstFirst ... 78478528568574575576577578579580581582588628678 ... LastLast
Results 11,541 to 11,560 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    This is the fucking truth. How about lib media fuckheads reporting the overwhelming amount of people that easily survive the virus instead of only blabbing 100% of the 0.5%.

Compared to other flus I have had in my life, this one was minimal.

Time to get back to normal weirdos.

Comments

TheXFactor: This Post Has Been Flagged As BULLSHIT. Don’t believe crap from a phony nurse who doesn’t know shit.

dwai:

adamantium: Fixed

mickeycrimm:
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    please know that if youre quoting mickeycrimm, youre just fucking up the experience here for people who are not literally brain damaged and have him on ignore for this very reason. oh also florida is using eventbrite to set up covid vaccination appointments. thats possibly the most republican thing in history.
    Sonatine likes fucking up the experience for others here but he gets the red ass when someone does it back to him. One weak bitch. Chickenshit weasel asshole.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Severe mental illness

dwai:

splitthis:
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-03-2021 at 09:25 PM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Sad news another one bites the dust. Best cosplay ever.

Name:  D2828949-19F6-4312-87B8-8AC1FD40F768.jpeg
Views: 409
Size:  150.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I just read that over 12% of Israeli's have already received their first pfizer dose. That shit pisses me off. American money pushed a vaccine being developed in just nine months but the rest of the fucking world gets it first. America fucking last. And it's going to get worse under China Joe Biden.

AMERICA!!! THE FIRST TO PAY!!! THE LAST TO GET IT!!!
    but look at the bright side of this: it's the acid test of safety

if there is anything the slightest bit discomforting about the vaccine the sons of Abraham will ferret it out, act like they are on death's door, broadcast extensive, file a lawsuit and settle, then next day play 18 holes of golf. In short, any problems will be exposed profuse.

sometimes gentiles can take advantage of the belief that they are the chosen
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 01-04-2021 at 06:14 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric

Load Metric
    BTW TheXRetard is the dumbest fucking poster on PFA

Comments

TheXFactor: TALK SHIT. EAT SHIT. IS SHIT. TRUMP ASSCLOWN 2024.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Well, this might shed some light on Druff's question about how full-capacity are CA hospitals really

That's fucking grim, and I'm genuinely sorry to say that if one of the parents caught a bad case it seems they might be turned away and left to fend for themselves.
    Last edited by Rick Sanchez; 01-04-2021 at 10:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's what happens when your mayor and governor are both loud and incompetent -- and hate each other:

https://twitter.com/TheEliKlein/status/1346226027752796160

"If only Democrats were in charge, the US would be doing so much better!!!!!!111"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Well, this might shed some light on Druff's question about how full-capacity are CA hospitals really

That's fucking grim, and I'm genuinely sorry to say that if one of the parents caught a bad case it seems they might be turned away and left to fend for themselves.

It is grim, but this isn't about ICU capacity. It's about an oxygen shortage, which I didn't even think was a concern anywhere. Either there's been a short supply for a long time, or area hospitals done messed up with their essential supply estimates.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

It is grim, but this isn't about ICU capacity. It's about an oxygen shortage, which I didn't even think was a concern anywhere. Either there's been a short supply for a long time, or area hospitals done messed up with their essential supply estimates.
    by that Logic there would never be a icu capacity problem, just a shortage of whatever item that makes up an icu
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

i have my own portable oxygen concentrator in case I need it. Works with wall socket, battery, car charger. Up to six liters per minute. Expensive units tho. I paid 3K for it. The best portables weigh less than 3 pounds.

Comments

splitthis:
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-05-2021 at 03:24 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

by that Logic there would never be a icu capacity problem, just a shortage of whatever item that makes up an icu
    The ICU capacity problem they've talked about involves resources not easily acquired -- facility space and staff. Supplies are a different matter.

I don't know why there wasn't a proper supply of oxygen obtained, given that we've known about this pandemic for almost a year, and the main way people are dying is due to respiratory issues.

This was preventable, unless there was a massive oxygen shortage for the entire year of 2020 which I hadn't heard about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In the meantime, Governor DeSantis is taking no shit from the media attempting to bait him with loaded questions:

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1346306505843351552

Comments

Daniel72: nice

Load Metric
    Here's what happens when your mayor and governor are both loud and incompetent -- and hate each other:

"If only Democrats were in charge, the US would be doing so much better!!!!!!111"
    Its a woke conspiracy being committed by people who have dedicated 10+ years of their lives edumacating themselves.

Yes I do like arguing with you druff. Mainly because you don't turn into an abusive moron, and rarely make personal attacks.

Have you also considered those who are the highest risk are also in danger of permanent health issues? Its not all about deaths, limiting the spread and protecting those in the most danger is also very important.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill.... again.

Load Metric
    - Origin is a level 4 bio lab 20 miles from the seafood market where the first patients contracted it.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Its a woke conspiracy being committed by people who have dedicated 10+ years of their lives edumacating themselves.

Yes I do like arguing with you druff. Mainly because you don't turn into an abusive moron, and rarely make personal attacks.

Have you also considered those who are the highest risk are also in danger of permanent health issues? Its not all about deaths, limiting the spread and protecting those in the most danger is also very important.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill.... again.
    you realize it's only mindless idiot cnn drone faggots still worried about this flu right?

you sound stupid as fuck

edit: mindless cnn drone idiots and hypochondriacs like Druff

Comments

Salty_Aus: I often sound stupid, unfortunately I don't possess a gigantic intellect like yourself, sah.

Load Metric
    here’s a thought exercise ... roll into it slowly ... it’s a new regime and I don’t want you to pull nothing

so with b117 and the swell vaccine rollout have you given any thought to the prospects of a nationwide lockdown (to whatever degree - I mean, it’s your call)

aaaaand that $2000 to ease that nasty cough.

just want to get your minds right

Load Metric
    - Origin is a level 4 bio lab 20 miles from the seafood market where the first patients contracted it.

Good read.

The Lab-Leak Hypothesis For decades, scientists have been hot-wiring viruses in hopes of preventing a pandemic, not causing one. But what if ...?

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/arti...pe-theory.html

Comments

big dick: lmao @ that bat it freaked me the fuck out

Thread Information