Page 590 of 946 FirstFirst ... 90490540580586587588589590591592593594600640690 ... LastLast
Results 11,781 to 11,800 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

US was social distancing more. I didn't bother to word it more clearly. Norway had 15-20% less mobility and US had 20-25% less mobility.

During summer Norway and Finland had barely any cases. Once our cases went up we both started using masks more. It has nothing to do with any "pressure" since not a single country has criticized our Covid numbers or how we handled the pandemic. It has everything to do with rising case numbers.

Finland's August numbers for only metric that measures social distancing was between 5-15% more than typical. We might have been masking at around 5%. Our cases per capita were roughly the same as your deaths per capita at the time.

We dealt with the seasonal virus properly when it was in season. Hence we didn't have to care about it off-season. That's the reason for lack of masking.
    Wait, I thought COVID was a super-contagious virus which spreads exponentially, and treating it lackadaisically before it gets bad is a huge mistake?

I thought that was one of the main criticisms of Trump -- that he didn't jump on it as a super-serious matter until it was too late.

Now gimmick is telling us that it's totally cool not to care about COVID as long as it's "off season", whatever that means.

I learn something new every day on this site!
    Nobody gives a shit anymore about how the Trump admin failed America with the (lack of) COVID response.

Continue defending the indefensible as you hibernate until COVID passes, sorry about those Blacks getting vaxxed bro.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Name:  6c6e811.png
Views: 472
Size:  99.6 KB

Name:  72eba7c.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  123.3 KB

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol

splitthis:

Load Metric

it's about control, always has been

DO NOT QUESTION THE NARRATIVE

Load Metric
    Control for what? 99% of the population works half their waking hours to spend their money to buy shit worth the tenth of the value their work created. What more could anyone want?

What could anyone gain from sabotaging that?

Load Metric
    Control for what? 99% of the population works half their waking hours to spend their money to buy shit worth the tenth of the value their work created. What more could anyone want?

What could anyone gain from sabotaging that?

Name:  obey.png
Views: 455
Size:  690.9 KB

Comments

dwai: lol guy's a goner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  72eba7c.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  123.3 KB
    speaking of flatten, i believe the long term effect wearing these face masks will lead to flattening/spreading/hooking of high bridged noses while also making ears stick out like handles on a coffee mug...

undoubtedly this Covid is a jealousy based attack on caucasian non-semitic ethnic beauty.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    So i'm guessing no answer?

Fairly sure only thing ruling class expects from peons is to do peon shit. They've spent centuries rigging the system to their liking. Why the fuck would they sabotage their own creation?

Comments

some user: Hello there new friend.

Load Metric
    Looks like herd immunity by April now, since 30M have been documented infected, and another 7x that likely infected and did not know it. Trump was right, this is just going to disappear.

You know who is going to be pissed about this? The Teachers Union in left wing wacko cities, now they have to go back to work.

Comments

garrett: Good morning Sunshine, nice of you to join us this Morning =)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

gimmick:
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Fairly sure only thing ruling class expects from peons is to do peon shit. They've spent centuries rigging the system to their liking. Why the fuck would they sabotage their own creation?
    Not sure what's going on in Finland, but some Democratic politicians have openly said that COVID is an opportunity to warm the population to concepts they've been advocating for awhile. UBI is one of them, but there are plenty of others.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste!"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Not sure what's going on in Finland, but some Democratic politicians have openly said that COVID is an opportunity to warm the population to concepts they've been advocating for awhile. UBI is one of them, but there are plenty of others.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste!"
    It's one thing to say Covid enabled opportunism and a whole other thing to say it was created so whatever entity could control the population. And as i said before i have no idea what more any nefarious entity could want from majority of the population.

Doubt there's any other choice than UBI in the long run. Roughly when AI starts replacing people working in the service industry. Assuming every other job in the supply chain is either in another country or is already replaced by machines.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Is this your shelf, duped?

Comments

splitthis: Poor Jesus

Load Metric

Doubt there's any other choice than UBI in the long run. Roughly when AI starts replacing people working in the service industry. Assuming every other job in the supply chain is either in another country or is already replaced by machines.
    There is little doubt in my mind UBI is coming. As the nature of work changes it will be necessary. Maybe our productivity increases in such a dramatic way that it will be economically possible.

The changes in the nature of work is what got Trump elected and made Sanders almost seem normal. The shift has been slow to this point but like all technology it’s gonna accelerate fast.

This is a very trendy take too from guys like Chamath, Elon and the PayPal mafia. They are working the room and running for Governor. So pay heed.

Not everyone is taking out virtually free HELOC’s and becoming stock and asset rich. Don’t be guilty of projecting your own circumstance and values. If they are rioting in the streets that will ruin your vacation.

Maintain a safe distance from hungry millenials until then. Feed them with their tuition forgiveness so they won’t eat you.

You have no choice

Comments

gimmick: yup

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fauci really sucks

He can't even say if old people who get vaccinated can see their grandkids. "We'll be researching that."

Oh, and we'll be wearing masks until 2022, even though we will have 300 million vaccines by August?

Say what?

This old man needs to retire. He speaks nonsense. Talk about discouraging people from getting vaccinated. No other country is saying stupid shit like this.

Comments

splitthis: Fucking criminal

big dick: jfc druff. JESUS dude

Load Metric
    You want to understand what is wrong with this Country:

Joe Biden: Age 78
    Nancy Pelosi: Age 80
    Chuck Shumer: Age 70
    Mitch McConnel: Age 79

That's the leadership at the highest level. All drunk on power, elderly and in the case of Biden senile. I am not sure why there are age restrictions on holding federal office for the young, but the ancient can serve as long as they want. The founders designed a system where you served for a few years and went back to your life at home. Not anymore, people get old and fossilized and die in office now.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Nailed it

Load Metric
    My mom gets her second shot tomorrow. My dad gets his second in 8 days. Going to be an interesting few months until they get to us middle aged people. As much as I’d like to go play poker or an inside bar, it’s been easy to resist when balanced against killing your parents. I’m guessing the next few months will be the most restless. I’ll be torn between the 99% knowledge I won’t die and what an idiot I’ll feel like if I’m sick for weeks and winded during exertion for six months after when I could have just waited a few more months.

Comments

gimmick: wait it out

big dick: what gimmick said

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    My mom gets her second shot tomorrow. My dad gets his second in 8 days. Going to be an interesting few months until they get to us middle aged people. As much as I’d like to go play poker or an inside bar, it’s been easy to resist when balanced against killing your parents. I’m guessing the next few months will be the most restless. I’ll be torn between the 99% knowledge I won’t die and what an idiot I’ll feel like if I’m sick for weeks and winded during exertion for six months after when I could have just waited a few more months.
    Buckle up when it comes time for dose #2.

As noted, I luck boxed my way into getting vaccinated when they had a surplus of shots that would have been thrown away at the end of the day. This got me in line for the second dose which I got Friday.

They warned about side effects with the second dose, but it was delivered in the same manner about potential side effects from a flu shot, which I've never noticed.

I felt much sicker than when I actually had COVID for about 12 hours and into sleeping. Chills, nausea, no appetite, etc. Did not have a fever but felt like I did.

Went to bed still feeling like shit, woke up feeling completely fine minus my arm being more sore than usual after a shot.

All this for a fake virus, smh. Enjoy waiting in line faggots!

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    My mom gets her second shot tomorrow. My dad gets his second in 8 days. Going to be an interesting few months until they get to us middle aged people. As much as I’d like to go play poker or an inside bar, it’s been easy to resist when balanced against killing your parents. I’m guessing the next few months will be the most restless. I’ll, be torn between the 99% knowledge I won’t die and what an idiot I’ll feel like if I’m sick for weeks and winded during exertion for six months after when I could have just waited a few more months.
    Curious why you never had kids. You seem to be a good son, and likely a good parent. Odd you want to go it alone in life but hey parenting is tough and expensive, very expensive. But you have a legacy, not for everyone though, I get it. Definitely don't want to see Garrett have any kids, that just fills up the jails long term.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    My mom gets her second shot tomorrow. My dad gets his second in 8 days. Going to be an interesting few months until they get to us middle aged people. As much as I’d like to go play poker or an inside bar, it’s been easy to resist when balanced against killing your parents. I’m guessing the next few months will be the most restless. I’ll, be torn between the 99% knowledge I won’t die and what an idiot I’ll feel like if I’m sick for weeks and winded during exertion for six months after when I could have just waited a few more months.
    Curious why you never had kids. You seem to be a good son, and likely a good parent. Odd you want to go it alone in life but hey parenting is tough and expensive, very expensive. But you have a legacy, not for everyone though, I get it. Definitely don't want to see Garrett have any kids, that just fills up the jails long term.
    Lol he just appears not to have kids being an absentee dad while his teenager just went bad for no reason while he was holed up with a stripper hooker and blow for a few years.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information