Page 193 of 947 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293693 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric

So this guy got arrested today for refusing to cancel his mega church services or even speak to the police.

"We brought in 13 machines that basically kill every virus in the place," Howard-Browne said. "If they sneeze it shoots it down like at 100 miles per hour and it will neutralize it in a split second."

It's about to get real ugly in Florida:
    Name:  9a0378defbbad2133022b99e87797de9.png
Views: 481
Size:  15.4 KB

Comments

gauchojake: FL and LA are fucked

Load Metric
    Seriously though why is the My Pillow guy talking about the bible and shit on TV????

I love those pillows.

Load Metric
    I think that guy is wrench's brother

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: He does love biggly
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    LOL, What a f'ing joke, I saw this from Tucker Carlson's paper.
    If this is busting the “MSM”, then it only proves how honest the real news is.
    Gee, someone put the wrong footage of a hospital on the wrong clip. How did that change the story?

& This is just 100% fake outrage, cuz if he cared about shit like this, AT ALL,
    he wouldn’t be a Trump fan watching Hannity lie to him every night.

Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1244651794485129217

Lol at airing footage of Italy hospitals and claming its NYC ... only MSM could think this wouldn't get noticed #fakenews

Comments

Cerveza Fria: FakeNews
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The left has been hesitant to discuss the obvious subterfuge going on in China, and their tremendous fault in this entire situation.

Why?

1) They don't want to contradict their earlier stance of "calling it the Chinese Virus is racist", because they shamed Trump so hard for it. If it turns out that China is still acting badly, that will make people more likely to think such terminology is okay.

2) They want to blame Trump for the problems in the US, and enjoy the narrative that the US is the worst in the world right now, or will be soon (somehow they gloss over Italy during this discussion). If China is still experiencing mass death and a large number of new cases, it makes Trump's actions look less irresponsible.

3) It will remind people that China is the most at fault for all of this, and continues to lie at a time when transparency is key to solving this. The left hates acknowledging that any country outside the US is acting worse than the US, while Trump is in charge.

We just have to completely ignore China. They will not give any useful information, nor will they be honest.
    China did through their reckless and deceitful behavior cause this pandemic and they need to be held responsible in as many ways as possible.

The WHO has basically been to China what Fox News has been to Trump. WHO's lack of support for Trump's travel restrictions was ridiculous.

None of this lets Trump off the hook.

Leaving the war on the virus to the governors was ridiculous.

Nationalize the effort with very strict enforcement of emergency regulations. Except for the obvious exceptions, the country should have been completely shut down.

Trump's over the top concern for the economy at the expense of public heath was and is appalling.

His inability to take responsibility for anything and blame others is beyond belief. He is the direct opposite of Harry Truman and "the buck stops here".

A few hundred thousand Americans, if we're lucky, may pay for all of this with their lives.

American war deaths:

Vietnam War: 58,209

Korean War: 33,686

WWII: 405,399

Comments

big dick: a man who knows wtf he is talking about.

nunbeater: yup

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE...slowing-621145

important article by an important person.
    So here here is, our man Levitt, speaking on BBC Today, from Mar. 30, 2020:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000gt4s

Go to 1:48:48

It's almost like they got scared when they heard he was saying New York was more than half over, don't worry, etc. and like cut him off. Literally the smallest fraction expressed as <potentially interesting interviewee/time allowed to speak> I have ever heard.

Fucking Agendas.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE...slowing-621145

important article by an important person.
    So here here is, our man Levitt, speaking on BBC Today, from Mar. 30, 2020:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000gt4s

Go to 1:48:48

It's almost like they got scared when they heard he was saying New York was more than half over, don't worry, etc. and like cut him off. Literally the smallest fraction expressed as <potentially interesting interviewee/time allowed to speak> I have ever heard.

Fucking Agendas.
    I have no idea if this guy is right or not. I found it odd tine was the one who shared that the day he did, because when I read it, it relied on China being accurate with their numbers. I knew he didn’t believe that. Few do. But to put validity in his work, you have to believe that China was accurate. In that interview he stated China accurately reported their numbers. I hope so. I sure wouldn’t bet on it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I have no idea if this guy is right or not. I found it odd tine was the one who shared that the day he did, because when I read it, it relied on China being accurate with their numbers. I knew he didn’t believe that. Few do. But to put validity in his work, you have to believe that China was accurate. In that interview he stated China accurately reported their numbers. I hope so. I sure wouldn’t bet on it.
    Same thing was going through my mind. I hope it's a matter of the exact #'s don't have to be right to allow his model to correctly predict what happened. Sonatine did seem to zig when everyone was zagging with this one (and his assertions that the stock market had temporarily reached a bottom seemed out of place to me too --- but alas seemed to have been spot on too).

He's not an epidemiologist, true, but he was right once with this, and I'm going to hope he's close again. Seems spot on so far with Italy & Spain turning like China.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Update on my rent situation. Funny they send this 2 days before 1st of the month.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Question though. Since they are playing their hand here, do I say something like Ill give you 3 months upfront if you can do 75% of the rent? Is that too bold?

Im curious as to what theyll offer initially or will they be like "Ok, what do you think you can afford atm"?

Ill gladly give them a letter showing that Im having my salary cut. Its just a 10% reduction plus, zero commission wont do much in negotiation.

Comstructive dialogue please. TIA
    Post it again. Attachment failed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

who had '191 pages' in the pool for how long it would take druff to take china's opacity on statistics that everyones been talking about for 2 months straight and turn it into a right wing conspiracy theory?
    I think you’re being generous. The “China is mostly at fault for all of this” and the “Trump response has been fine” is pretty much the same thing.

It was initially very tilting to see from Druff but I learn to overlook his warts

Had Covid-19 started in Detroit or LA I’m not sure the results would have been much different.

I don’t have the energy to retrace the US/Trump virus origin story. It’s just comedy now.
    1) I've been saying China is at fault for a long time. sonatine is just to the point now where he's not even honest with his criticisms.

2) I also haven't been saying "Trump's response has been fine", but if you're on the left, anything short of, "Trump said it was a hoax and now he's just trying to protect the rich at the expense of regular people's lives" isn't good enough. When I point out the dishonest attacks against Trump (while at the same time acknowledging where he had real fault), I get back some form of "omg you brainwashed Fox News drone".

There really is a lot of TDS in this thread. If you dare say a single positive thing about Trump's actions here, or if you debunk false claims about him, they flip out on you.

Load Metric
    what would you rate trumps response on a 1-10 with 1 being the worst

Load Metric
    fake news? More fake cnn made up bullsht?

As of Monday morning, it estimates that more than 2,000 people could die each day in the United States in mid-April, when the virus is predicted to hit the country hardest. The model, which is updated regularly, predicts that 224,000 hospital beds -- 61,000 more than we'll have -- will be needed on April 15, when the US is estimated to reach "peak resource use."

Load Metric
    https://www.foxnews.com/

look at the fucking stories

tom cotton says china gonna face reckoning

looks like the feature story is " did the house use shady methods to pass the coronavirus bill"

Trump spars with Jim Acosta at coronavirus briefing: 'This is why people don't want to listen to CNN anymore'

Pompeo urges China, Iran to give accurate info on virus to save lives

they have a little area on the right side showing cases and deaths. Why no mention of the 100k+ that are gonna die?

I also dont see it mentioned that our medical workers are short safety equipment.

Are all these nyc emergency room doctors coming on cnn lying just to get trump out of office?

Tucker Carlson the only one over there that is worth 1 fuck

Load Metric
    and yeah cnn shits on trump nonstop but its all true

backed up by facts than CAN be proven.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I think you’re being generous. The “China is mostly at fault for all of this” and the “Trump response has been fine” is pretty much the same thing.

It was initially very tilting to see from Druff but I learn to overlook his warts

Had Covid-19 started in Detroit or LA I’m not sure the results would have been much different.

I don’t have the energy to retrace the US/Trump virus origin story. It’s just comedy now.
    1) I've been saying China is at fault for a long time. sonatine is just to the point now where he's not even honest with his criticisms.

2) I also haven't been saying "Trump's response has been fine", but if you're on the left, anything short of, "Trump said it was a hoax and now he's just trying to protect the rich at the expense of regular people's lives" isn't good enough. When I point out the dishonest attacks against Trump (while at the same time acknowledging where he had real fault), I get back some form of "omg you brainwashed Fox News drone".

There really is a lot of TDS in this thread. If you dare say a single positive thing about Trump's actions here, or if you debunk false claims about him, they flip out on you.
    Druff, Trump is nothing short of a fucking disaster of a petulant child. The only reason why he hasn’t fucked this up more than he has is because *some* people in his administration have figured out how to work his ego to get some necessary shit down. So it doesn’t matter whether he stumbles into doing something good/positive in this crisis, because it’s almost guaranteed that he merely happened to do so in his effort to glorify himself versus help the country.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Imagine if early Jan Xi Jinping had a press conference and said China had only 14 cases, soon it would be down to zero, and it was just a Taiwan hoax.

Yeah, it started in China. But does anyone really think Trump would've handled it any differently than China did if it originated in Kentucky?

How does any Trump fan boy get pissed at any world leader for not taking responsibility for something bad?
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 03-31-2020 at 02:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    and yeah cnn shits on trump nonstop but its all true

backed up by facts than CAN be proven.
    All true? They never make up stories, exaggerate, or skew reporting intentionally negative?

Load Metric
    Dr. Deborah Birx

"if we do everything perfectly going forward we can keep the deaths as low as 100k-200k"

she is part of the "task force" headed up by the biggest retard in the history of the world donald trump

more fake news or what?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Imagine if early Jan Xi Jinping had a press conference and said China had only 14 cases, soon it would be down to zero, and it was just a Taiwan hoax.

Yeah, it started in China. But does anyone really think Trump would've handled it any differently than China did if it originated in Kentucky?

How does any Trump fan boy get pissed at any world leader for not taking responsibility for something bad?
    Nobody is looking for Xi Jinping to admit he fucked up.

We're looking for honest and accurate numbers and an honest assessment of their current situation. They still won't give that, and instead are lying so it can appear everything is fine and everyone can start producing goods again.

It's sad that you can't see the tremendous difference between Trump and the Chinese government.

Thread Information