Page 192 of 946 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292692 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 18904

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The left has been hesitant to discuss the obvious subterfuge going on in China, and their tremendous fault in this entire situation.

Why?

1) They don't want to contradict their earlier stance of "calling it the Chinese Virus is racist", because they shamed Trump so hard for it. If it turns out that China is still acting badly, that will make people more likely to think such terminology is okay.

2) They want to blame Trump for the problems in the US, and enjoy the narrative that the US is the worst in the world right now, or will be soon (somehow they gloss over Italy during this discussion). If China is still experiencing mass death and a large number of new cases, it makes Trump's actions look less irresponsible.

3) It will remind people that China is the most at fault for all of this, and continues to lie at a time when transparency is key to solving this. The left hates acknowledging that any country outside the US is acting worse than the US, while Trump is in charge.

We just have to completely ignore China. They will not give any useful information, nor will they be honest.

who had '191 pages' in the pool for how long it would take druff to take china's opacity on statistics that everyones been talking about for 2 months straight and turn it into a right wing conspiracy theory?
    I think you’re being generous. The “China is mostly at fault for all of this” and the “Trump response has been fine” is pretty much the same thing.

It was initially very tilting to see from Druff but I learn to overlook his warts

Had Covid-19 started in Detroit or LA I’m not sure the results would have been much different.

I don’t have the energy to retrace the US/Trump virus origin story. It’s just comedy now.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-30-2020 at 05:27 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    been watching some fox news just to see what they are talking about.

5x i have checked and not 1 mention that 100k+ people are in america are gonna die

why is that?
    I watched all day from 9-4pm and they mentioned it like 100 times. You are watching opinion guys after 8pm who do not relay the news of the day, they are not newscasters. For an 8pm guy to rattle off a bunch of stats from the 9 hours before would cause people not to tune in. The audience is not there for 10 hours of late news. They are there for opinions. FOX is #1 by a mile in the 8pm-11pm time slot for a reason. It's not repeating the same shit from 11am. Try to be big picture.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Fox News lol

Load Metric
    I am sure absolutely no one interrupted programming for Trump presser today.

Platinum
    Load Metric

5x i have checked and not 1 mention that 100k+ people are in america are gonna die

why is that?

Just trying to be fair here but i can confirm they did mention this quite a few times today.

I had the tv on while doing other things today and would periodically flip news channels and leave it on for a while (just to get that spectrum of what news stations are talking about).

They did mention and list in bold - Fauci's estimates several times (100 - 200k) . i think they talked about someone elses estimates as well but I cant remember who.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

why is that?
    I watched all day from 9-4pm and they mentioned it like 100 times. You are watching opinion guys after 8pm who do not relay the news of the day, they are not newscasters. For an 8pm guy to rattle off a bunch of stats from the 9 hours before would cause people not to tune in. The audience is not there for 10 hours of late news. They are there for opinions. FOX is #1 by a mile in the 8pm-11pm time slot for a reason. It's not repeating the same shit from 11am. Try to be big picture.
    So people over there think dum don is doing a great job? Even after mentioning 100k+ gonna die?

Diamond
    Load Metric

So people over there think dum don is doing a great job? Even after mentioning 100k+ gonna die?
    Cant both be true?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

why is that?

Just trying to be fair here but i can confirm they did mention this quite a few times today.

I had the tv on while doing other things today and would periodically flip news channels and leave it on for a while (just to get that spectrum of what news stations are talking about).

They did mention and list in bold - Fauci's estimates several times (100 - 200k) . i think they talked about someone elses estimates as well but I cant remember who.
    happy to hear it is being mentioned. I just turned it on 4 or 5 times and didnt see any mention of it. Sample size.

How you feeling bud?

Load Metric
    If you get treated in the hospital parking lot do you get dinged for the full amount?

If you are out of work medical collections looks like a promising career.

Comments

splitthis: Chasing nothing is not a good career

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Cant both be true?
    Fuck no OSA. Cmon dude. 100k min gonna die and were gonna say trump is doing a good job? no fucking way

the entire country should have been closed 3 weeks ago. dumdum still has not cloed the entire country.

Comments

sah_24: ROFL ... god you are a stupid fuck <3

Load Metric

happy to hear it is being mentioned. I just turned it on 4 or 5 times and didnt see any mention of it. Sample size.

How you feeling bud?
    bro you are tilting your face off. take a break. this would've happened no matter who the president was or is, you do realize this, right? or is your derangement that strong?

Load Metric

Try not to derail the thread yet again with Blake and your TDS. We get it for the 1000th time you hate Trump even though your old man told you to support him and you took his orders and then backed off. Enough already before Druff has to clean up another diatribe. Make another thread with your Trump Grievances. Wrong thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Cant both be true?
    Fuck no OSA. Cmon dude. 100k min gonna die and were gonna day trump is doing a good job? no fucking way

the entire country should have been closed 3 weeks ago. dumdum still has not cloed the entire country.
    you have become completely unhinged. turn off CNN, bang your wife with that big dick of yours

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Fuck no OSA. Cmon dude. 100k min gonna die and were gonna day trump is doing a good job? no fucking way

you have become completely unhinged. turn off CNN, bang your wife with that big dick of yours
    finally you're saying something i can behind

Platinum
    Load Metric

How you feeling bud?

I'm somewhat ok - thanks for asking. If been coughing up a ton of shit at times, but it seems like it only happens a few times a day. Other than that, runny nose, fatigue, but the chest pain is not anywhere near what it was. Either way, I'm handling whatever I have in my system and am not on my deathbed or anything crazy like that.

I've finally bit the bullet and scheduled a video doctors appointment tomorrow to look at getting tested. Not sure the time yet but they will supposedly call me tomorrow. My other half scheduled it because she was sick of seeing me like this and hearing this awful cough.

Hopefully I can get tested without any red tape, because if I have it, its almost guaranteed that her and my son have it too being that it's so contagious

I will report back what happens

Comments

big dick: thanks for the update. FEEL better and let us know.

Sanlmar: TR rep. Best wishes.

IamGreek: Get well soon Gordo

splitthis: Are you sterilizing you’re cpap

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I’m calling an in general “bullshit”.

I went to a Tijuana Flats for dinner - got take out for the family. Place is jam packed on Monday nights as it’s “kids eat free” and this is in the middle of suburbia. There were four others there and nobody was within 20 ft of each other. I paid at the counter and. They sent me back out to my car where they delivered curbside. Our cars had 4-5 spaces in between them.

Point being we are far far far far so motherfucking far from where we were three weeks ago.

There are always going to be outliers and people who are just plain fucking stupid. That being said it’s my experiance most people are taking this all reasonably seriously. I’m not seeing “en mass” blatant disrespect to social distancing.

You could argue we need to be stricter - but from what I’m seeing what we are doing is working.
    Quite a lot of evidence on twitter showing the opposite lol. Lol stricter ... jesus christ this thread

Comments

unlearn: Have another

dwai:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1244651794485129217

Lol at airing footage of Italy hospitals and claming its NYC ... only MSM could think this wouldn't get noticed #fakenews

Comments

unlearn: Trumptard cuck

dwai:

Load Metric

How you feeling bud?

I'm somewhat ok - thanks for asking. If been coughing up a ton of shit at times, but it seems like it only happens a few times a day. Other than that, runny nose, fatigue, but the chest pain is not anywhere near what it was. Either way, I'm handling whatever I have in my system and am not on my deathbed or anything crazy like that.

I've finally bit the bullet and scheduled a video doctors appointment tomorrow to look at getting tested. Not sure the time yet but they will supposedly call me tomorrow. My other half scheduled it because she was sick of seeing me like this and hearing this awful cough.

Hopefully I can get tested without any red tape, because if I have it, its almost guaranteed that her and my son have it too being that it's so contagious

I will report back what happens
    Generally speaking, coughing up gunk is not coronavirus, generally the flu or something else. Coronavirus is a deep dry cough basically from your abdomen. Not saying you have it or not, but generally speaking coughing up phlegm is a great sign, it means your immune system is healing your body. A 'throat' cough is generally not coronavirus.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    fucking killing it...

if we aren't back at 4% unemployment by may we're a bunch of pussies...

*CHINA MARCH MANUFACTURING PMI AT 52.0; EST. 44.8

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Update on my rent situation. Funny they send this 2 days before 1st of the month.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Question though. Since they are playing their hand here, do I say something like Ill give you 3 months upfront if you can do 75% of the rent? Is that too bold?

Im curious as to what theyll offer initially or will they be like "Ok, what do you think you can afford atm"?

Ill gladly give them a letter showing that Im having my salary cut. Its just a 10% reduction plus, zero commission wont do much in negotiation.

Comstructive dialogue please. TIA

Load Metric
    evidence on twitter

Thread Information