Page 706 of 946 FirstFirst ... 206606656696702703704705706707708709710716756806 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,120 of 18909

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Joe Rogan says he has Covid, took widely discredited horse drug ivermectin

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/01/joe-...vermectin.html

Just because you get $100 million for your shitty podcast doesn't mean you're smart.

Horse drugs don't cure or treat Covid in humans.

Too many people are dumber than shit.

The "horse drug" narrative the MSM is pumping out is super dishonest and disingenuous. Ivermectin is an anti-parasite drug that is used in human medicine. It is also being used as a Covid treatment in much of the rest of the world, including India. Maybe it actually does something, maybe it doesn't. I don't know. But I certainly don't trust our media and medical community to give us a straight answer on this. They are way too compromised and dishonest.

I also don't doubt that if you are taking doses meant for 2000 lb animal, it could make you sick. That is probably the case with most medicines.
    He’s had many doctors on during Covid trying to get to the bottom of shit. A couple of them, can’t remember their names, claim Ivermectin is safe and effective and used all over the world. He didn’t just randomly start throwing shit in his body, these recommendations are coming from professionals that he trusts.

Load Metric
    The CDC warned against taking ivermectin for COVID-19 after reports of tremors and disorientation from the deworming drug

https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-warned-ag...211953255.html

'You are not a horse.' FDA warns against use of ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...pi/8244302002/

Comments

JohnCommode: Outstanding

Load Metric
    COVID killing one person in U.S. every minute and five seconds, making August the worst pandemic month so far: report

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...v44-story.html

Last month alone, there were nearly 4.22 million new cases logged, with 26,805 deaths – more than triple July’s total – and with the last week in August “deadlier than all of July,”

Druff will not be leaving his house until Christmas 2022.

Load Metric
    In Canada we are starting to trend towards being super divisive people just like the USA.

-the election called by Trudeau. Lots of people hate Trudeau for scandals, wasted money, typical Liberal spending and ideas.

-the pandemic. We have anti maskers, anti vaxxers and all sorts of opinions on what we should be doing.

-Vaccine "passports". Ford just announced that Ontario is working on digital passports that will prove you had the vaccine (no OSA frauds allowed) for entry to high risk settings (gyms, indoor dining, movie theatres, etc). Best part is the same people who hate Trudeau now also hate their own conservative provincial leader.....

I have heard quite a few Canadians threatening to "move to Florida" or "move to Texas".

Sanlmar had a great point that people will move to areas where people have common views on the pandemic or gun control or abortion. It's never been easier to work from home......

Grab a big bucket of popcorn and let's see how this plays out over the next 25 yrs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    In Canada we are starting to trend towards being super divisive people just like the USA.

-the election called by Trudeau. Lots of people hate Trudeau for scandals, wasted money, typical Liberal spending and ideas.

-the pandemic. We have anti maskers, anti vaxxers and all sorts of opinions on what we should be doing.

-Vaccine "passports". Ford just announced that Ontario is working on digital passports that will prove you had the vaccine (no OSA frauds allowed) for entry to high risk settings (gyms, indoor dining, movie theatres, etc). Best part is the same people who hate Trudeau now also hate their own conservative provincial leader.....

I have heard quite a few Canadians threatening to "move to Florida" or "move to Texas".

Sanlmar had a great point that people will move to areas where people have common views on the pandemic or gun control or abortion. It's never been easier to work from home......

Grab a big bucket of popcorn and let's see how this plays out over the next 25 yrs.
    could possibly be a popcorn moment for canada but probably going to run out of steam as the vast majority of the country will fall in line as they did with vaccines roughly %75 of the population not including children. there was a vaccine passport protest in BC yesterday stupidly out front of a fucking hospital, if there was 1000 people there i would be surprised and a large portion of them are professional protestors who attend everything anti government no matter the cause.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...test-1.6161817

there is also a petition going around trying to abolish the vaccine passport program that hasn't gained much traction honestly i don't care either way. if it is a app you probably will have to back it up with picture id or else some one could use anyones phone to attend controlled venues. I am waiting to see the hassle it is going to be checking all this shit, thank fully we don't go to restaurants and bars very often.

https://www.change.org/p/government-...m-and-mandates

very few Canadians can afford the Luxury of taking a stand against this movement. unlike the USA out of all citizens ~ %20 refusing vaccination a small portion will be vocal about it as historically Canadians quietly protest in there homes under there breath. so i assume most everyone will fall in line with little to none resistance.

not that it matters I personally have been vaccinated since May and wife since around july have no issues with this passport stuff, just happy to be healthy after a close brush with this virus and bullet dodged. I have fourth PCR negative test and wife more than two weeks after positive test and no symptoms what so ever.
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 09-02-2021 at 08:46 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

florida really putting in work guys, love to see it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: “Florida is #1 in the nation!!!”
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Palm beach county covid beds are down the past few days…… first time in a while the trend reversed.

Lines up almost exactly with the 2020 curve

Load Metric

And this is an undercount because Florida is cooking the books to make their numbers seem better than they actually are.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

And this is an undercount because Florida is cooking the books to make their numbers seem better than they actually are.
    I’m wondering when Druff is going to call for the governor there to resign over such a fraudulent abuse of the public trust. You know, like he did with Cuomo.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I’m wondering when Druff is going to call for the governor there to resign over such a fraudulent abuse of the public trust. You know, like he did with Cuomo.
    But the Democrats swept that under the rug.

Load Metric
    This large scale study of mask usage in Bangladesh seems to indicate what many of us believe: Masks help somewhat but the real issue is vaccination.

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/scie...id-19-rcna1858

Gold
    Load Metric
    does anyone know if the current trend is going to get us to herd immunity at some point? recently i read that this is no longer possible and that its here to stay. the virus is getting closer and closer to me every day. almost everyone i know has been exposed recently to an infected person. Seems to be running through us like a cali wild fire. I played live, maskless poker 4x this week and a 5th tonight. I'm not afraid of this thing for one second. Can't stop whats comin'. So few people are taking precaution this time around and that I believe is what is surging the number of infections. People are either tired of all the lies of just tired of constant life adjustments but the fight to stop/slow this is over with most people I know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    does anyone know if the current trend is going to get us to herd immunity at some point? recently i read that this is no longer possible and that its here to stay. the virus is getting closer and closer to me every day. almost everyone i know has been exposed recently to an infected person. Seems to be running through us like a cali wild fire. I played live, maskless poker 4x this week and a 5th tonight. I'm not afraid of this thing for one second. Can't stop whats comin'. So few people are taking precaution this time around and that I believe is what is surging the number of infections. People are either tired of all the lies of just tired of constant life adjustments but the fight to stop/slow this is over with most people I know.
    Actually, you can stop what’s comin’. You can stop it with a vaccine. And as to herd immunity, yes it can be achieved but no it won’t be in the US because too many idiots will not get vaccinated.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Actually, you can stop what’s comin’. You can stop it with a vaccine. And as to herd immunity, yes it can be achieved but no it won’t be in the US because too many idiots will not get vaccinated.
    I'd been under the impression that if enough people were infected and recovered the virus would not be able to spread so rapidly. Seems everyone is going to get it this time around so how is it that we can't get there now? Its all a little confusing to me. And are the vaccines actually stopping anything but some severe illness? Because it seems to me that consensus should be that it clearly will not stop infection. And. isn't it true that the best vaccine is having recovered from the virus itself?

Load Metric

I'd been under the impression that if enough people were infected and recovered the virus would not be able to spread so rapidly. Seems everyone is going to get it this time around so how is it that we can't get there now? Its all a little confusing to me. And are the vaccines actually stopping anything but some severe illness? Because it seems to me that consensus should be that it clearly will not stop infection. And. isn't it true that the best vaccine is having recovered from the virus itself?
    Plenty of smart people I have read have basically conceded that this is endemic now, not a pandemic. We're all gonna get it at some point, if we haven't already. Just prepare for the inevitable however you choose.

Vaccines are obviously the best choice for that, although those are still a work in progress. The boosters will turn into flu shots basically. If it helps you, then get it, if not then eh.

I almost kind of wish i would get it now just to see how it affects me. I may have and I was asymptomatic, which would be awesome cause then the vax worked. Never been sick since March 2020, so never been tested. I go out to bars and restaurants almost daily. Shrug.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker:
    Last edited by gut; 09-03-2021 at 09:11 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Plenty of smart people I have read have basically conceded that this is endemic now, not a pandemic. We're all gonna get it at some point, if we haven't already. Just prepare for the inevitable however you choose.

Vaccines are obviously the best choice for that, although those are still a work in progress. The boosters will turn into flu shots basically. If it helps you, then get it, if not then eh.

I almost kind of wish i would get it now just to see how it affects me. I may have and I was asymptomatic, which would be awesome cause then the vax worked. Never been sick since March 2020, so never been tested. I go out to bars and restaurants almost daily. Shrug.
    I've never taken a shred of caution this entire time. I've played a bunch of live poker, gone to music festival, big concert at Fenway and all kinds of other unmasked large gatherings. I've been on planes and I was in Vegas in June during the brief time masks were not required there. I've been knowingly around people who were told they were exposed and I didn't give a shit. If I have to go to a place that requires a mask I still don't put one on. Most people have done all this and more. Nobody can stand it anymore. And so I don't know why we can't just throw in the towel, so to speak, and just stop all the testing and forced precaution like masks. Its is everywhere. Everyone is getting it. It seems like this should be common knowledge by now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

I've never taken a shred of caution this entire time. I've played a bunch of live poker, gone to music festival, big concert at Fenway and all kinds of other unmasked large gatherings. I've been on planes and I was in Vegas in June during the brief time masks were not required there. I've been knowingly around people who were told they were exposed and I didn't give a shit. If I have to go to a place that requires a mask I still don't put one on. Most people have done all this and more. Nobody can stand it anymore. And so I don't know why we can't just throw in the towel, so to speak, and just stop all the testing and forced precaution like masks. Its is everywhere. Everyone is getting it. It seems like this should be common knowledge by now.
    Well, the answer to that is our American health care system and for profit hospitals, which have juuuuust enough beds for normal times. Empty beds don't make money. Pandemic happens....OMG WE DONT HAVE ICU BEDS FOR PEOPLE.

All politics with this mask garbage, but it derives from that.

Load Metric
    sorry walt but you dont know what you are talking about, we cant stop the regular flu and vulnerable people have been getting a yearly vaccine for that for a long time

even if you vaccinate 100% of the population including babies which you are probably in favour of you still wont stop covid it will keep on mutating just like regular flu

flu vaccines are great for the old and vulnerable, anyone in a high risk group should get one as it reduced the risk of serious illness and death, vaccinating the entire population every year forever is fucking retarded

esp when there are millions of at risk people throughout the world who havent had a single dose cos idiots in rich western countries think its a good idea to start jabbing teenagers
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    honestly walt at the this point i really cant figure out if you are a genius troll or a massive idiot lol
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    I am vaxxed but fact that isreal having the worst rate of covid 19 in the world pretty much proving we are gonna be stuck getting booster shots every 6 months for the next 5 years.

Unless you were already infected at which point natural immunity is way more effective than getting vaxxed without boosters.

Doesn’t change the fact though that fat anti Vaxxers are still fucked.

Thread Information