Page 518 of 947 FirstFirst ... 18418468508514515516517518519520521522528568618 ... LastLast
Results 10,341 to 10,360 of 18936

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Silver
    Load Metric
    We are doing a literal exact repeat of last year, reading the same fear pushing articles, and pretending like we haven't learned a thing.

There have been exactly 6 "covid deaths" in my county in the last 24 days, 5 of which were in long term care facilities.

Indoor dining and gyms close again tomorrow here. My friend who owns a bar had roughly 45 days of being open, after being shut for 7 months, and now will be forced to close again. The business is done, I highly doubt they open again.

And all over a global financial reset disguised as a 99.8% survivable disease.

There is a reason why the elites keep getting caught without masks in public, they know it is all BS.

Not one dead congress person, this is all a scam, take off the mask, quit acting like a little bitch. All of you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    We are doing a literal exact repeat of last year, reading the same fear pushing articles, and pretending like we haven't learned a thing.

There have been exactly 6 "covid deaths" in my county in the last 24 days, 5 of which were in long term care facilities.
    There were exactly 1,257 "covid deaths" yesterday and 251,901 since March.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: truth

Load Metric

Indoor dining and gyms close again tomorrow here. My friend who owns a bar had roughly 45 days of being open, after being shut for 7 months, and now will be forced to close again. The business is done, I highly doubt they open again.

There is a reason why the elites keep getting caught without masks in public, they know it is all BS.

Not one dead congress person, this is all a scam, take off the mask, quit acting like a little bitch. All of you.
    How exactly do “the elites” benefit from wrecking the economy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Roughly 8,000 people die per day in the US with or without covid, 2.8 million per year.

They will get the stats they need, if they don't, they will shift the goal posts.

10X the amount of young people have died from covid lockdowns than of covid itself.

Wash your hands, stay home if you are sick, old, or scared. Take vitamin C, D, and zinc, and go on with your life if you are healthy, vaccine supposedly coming.

We learned that lockdowns DO NOT WORK, so why are we repeating the same mistakes and doing it all over again? Because it is being used as a global financial reset.

The disease is real, but it isn't worth shutting down society and life as we know it to hide from. Death is part of life, throwing out raw death numbers offers no context. The minute you look deeper into the numbers, the cause for locking down society evaporates.

Load Metric

Roughly 8,000 people die per day in the US with or without covid, 2.8 million per year.
    Imagine what that number would be if humans didn't try so hard not to die.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post

Scraping up assets for pennies on the dollar.

Destroying small business, and benefiting corporate interests and benefactors.

Lots of money in redevelopment, once you level everything, and create a glut of available formerly commercial real estate, near transit.

The first go around wasn't enough, this time, they are going in for the kill.

Silver
    Load Metric

Imagine what that number would be if humans didn't try so hard not to die.
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GAMBLING WEBSITE.

Load Metric
    Bravo, a voice of reason.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post

Scraping up assets for pennies on the dollar.

Destroying small business, and benefiting corporate interests and benefactors.

Lots of money in redevelopment, once you level everything, and create a glut of available formerly commercial real estate, near transit.

The first go around wasn't enough, this time, they are going in for the kill.
    Name:  333.gif
Views: 290
Size:  1.76 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 10.31.36 AM.png
Views: 339
Size:  846.7 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Bronze
    Load Metric
    the overall death rate is up about 20% since the start of the pandemic

on the bright side most deaths are among the elderly. if we keep this up for a while longer pension obligations of state and local governments should fall

Comments

GrenadaRoger: plan to rescue Social Security?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 10.31.36 AM.png
Views: 339
Size:  846.7 KB

These attention whoring healthcare workers -- the ones who run home and tell (highly partisan) tales on Twitter, so people can retweet and praise them -- are getting so tiresome.

This chick appeared on CNN shortly after writing that.

Oh, and here's a shocker -- she was on the hard left before COVID began.

Totally unbiased accounts from the hospital battleground, though, guys!!

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Fat and horrible

Load Metric
    thanks for clearing that up, alt right sociopath.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

They will get the stats they need, if they don't, they will shift the goal posts.

10X the amount of young people have died from covid lockdowns than of covid itself.

Wash your hands, stay home if you are sick, old, or scared. Take vitamin C, D, and zinc, and go on with your life if you are healthy, vaccine supposedly coming.

We learned that lockdowns DO NOT WORK, so why are we repeating the same mistakes and doing it all over again? Because it is being used as a global financial reset.

The disease is real, but it isn't worth shutting down society and life as we know it to hide from. Death is part of life, throwing out raw death numbers offers no context. The minute you look deeper into the numbers, the cause for locking down society evaporates.
    This is complete BULLSHIT!!!

Mandatory mask wearing is on a state by state basis but it should be mandatory everywhere when you come into contact with people.

Look where coronavirus cases are increasing.

South Dakota, the Governor is fucking crazy and an idiot Trump supporter who denies that the virus is real.

South Dakota...Meth isn't the only thing they are on.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm sorry that I had to let the air out of your sweet-nurse-on-Twitter-telling-us-the-truth balloon.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff is a great example for why something like Covid is impossible to control in the US. Think of the tens of millions dumber and crazier than Druff. The US is ripe for a blood bath from something like a pandemic, impossible to stop here.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm sorry that I had to let the air out of your sweet-nurse-on-Twitter-telling-us-the-truth balloon.
    You really don’t personally know any nurses around the country? Hospitals are filling up, especially in rural areas. Those areas typically have shittier healthcare systems anyway, doesn’t take much for them to get overwhelmed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

You really don’t personally know any nurses around the country? Hospitals are filling up, especially in rural areas. Those areas typically have shittier healthcare systems anyway, doesn’t take much for them to get overwhelmed.
    I'm not doubting hospitals are getting busy.

Nobody is being sent home without care, or left to die in the waiting room, though.

My issue is with the attention whore doctors and nurses who run onto Twitter and try to go viral with their stories -- all of which conveniently are shaped to make Republicans look bad. These messages are dripping with condescension and grandstanding.

It's only a very small percentage of healthcare workers doing this, but they're really insufferable.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

I'm not doubting hospitals are getting busy.

Nobody is being sent home without care, or left to die in the waiting room, though.

My issue is with the attention whore doctors and nurses who run onto Twitter and try to go viral with their stories -- all of which conveniently are shaped to make Republicans look bad. These messages are dripping with condescension and grandstanding.

It's only a very small percentage of healthcare workers doing this, but they're really insufferable.
    What do you think this the most effective counter to your death cult contuning to reject science, embrace a lossr despot and stack bodies?

Load Metric

Thread Information