Page 857 of 946 FirstFirst ... 357757807847853854855856857858859860861867907 ... LastLast
Results 17,121 to 17,140 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/realchrislangan/status/1340475467816583168

Christopher Michael Langan (born March 25, 1952) is an American horse rancher and autodidact who has been reported to score very highly on IQ tests.[1] Langan's IQ was estimated on ABC's 20/20 to be between 195 and 210,[2] and in 1999 he was described by some journalists as "the smartest man in America" or "in the world"

Silver
    Load Metric

Everyone who took this shit is a moron, and if you have any future issue related you deserve it for bowling your immune system into the gutter. Over repeated BULLSHIT.

Same people sucking the 'vaccines' tits here ARE SUDDENLY BIG FAGGOTS THAT DON'T WANT ANYMORE MILK?

ONE poster

Admit you made a bad call here

Still hasn't happened, once.

Ego is a hell of a drug

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Day 10. Still have a slight cough. Sunday ran 9.5 miles without issue. VO2 max reading is still the highest I have ever had. Running a 10k race on Sunday. Fuck Covid.

Running 10km really

you know I do notice this here so also you told me you're in the Juno area you've told me this before so well now seeing this, I have reason to wonder some. Interesting details like this and which 10km race was this I do know that area pretty well too, why im curious.

So, I don't live in Juno, but I do have an office in Juno Beach. I actually live in Miami. The race i ran was the Flannigan's Rock n Rib Run in Miramar, Fl.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Wrong thread. Had to vax this post.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20221129_194116.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  411.0 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20221129_194129.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  382.4 KB

Comments

country978: definitely not down with CCP style government

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post

Everyone who took this shit is a moron, and if you have any future issue related you deserve it for bowling your immune system into the gutter. Over repeated BULLSHIT.

Same people sucking the 'vaccines' tits here ARE SUDDENLY BIG FAGGOTS THAT DON'T WANT ANYMORE MILK?

ONE poster

Ego is a hell of a drug
    I admit to making a bad call in taking the 2 shots that I did. I was sick at the time and got bullied into it by my doctors and family. And Druff tweeted something to the effect of 'if you're over 40 and don't take the shots you're stupid' right around the same time.

Comments

ok25: Respect

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post

ONE poster

Ego is a hell of a drug
    I admit to making a bad call in taking the 2 shots that I did. I was sick at the time and got bullied into it by my doctors and family. And Druff tweeted something to the effect of 'if you're over 40 and don't take the shots you're stupid' right around the same time.
    taking medical advice from the guy who locked himself and barricaded his family in the basement for 2 years?

lol even Druff knows now(he'll never admit it) that he was played by propaganda and fell for it, just like wmd in Iraq, druff is a msm stooge as long as it aligned with his worldview

he knows the shots don't work but he'll defend it until his death because he took them and he can never admit he is wrong just like all his hotel stories

he'll try to cope and say oh covid was way worse in 20 (and that's true) but only old and fat unhealthy/Immuno compromised/ people were ever dying of covid

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol druff

Load Metric
    Name:  afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png (1).png
Views: 349
Size:  80.2 KB

literally druff

Comments

Jayjami: Lol

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

taking medical advice from the guy who locked himself and barricaded his family in the basement for 2 years?

lol even Druff knows now(he'll never admit it) that he was played by propaganda and fell for it, just like wmd in Iraq, druff is a msm stooge as long as it aligned with his worldview

he knows the shots don't work but he'll defend it until his death because he took them and he can never admit he is wrong just like all his hotel stories

he'll try to cope and say oh covid was way worse in 20 (and that's true) but only old and fat unhealthy/Immuno compromised/ people were ever dying of covid

It was my doctors and my Trump hating, democrat family. Druff did say something like this in a tweet way back when but I wasn't able to withstand the pressure from the doctors who I now know are not to be trusted.

Load Metric

It was my doctors and my Trump hating, democrat family. Druff did say something like this in a tweet way back when but I wasn't able to withstand the pressure from the doctors who I now know are not to be trusted.
    bro, I'm sorry

glad you're still with us

Comments

country978: lol thanks dwai

ok25: awwwww

Load Metric
    Vaxxed and boosted Bill Clinton has Covid.

Greater story is Al Roker who is vaxxed and boosted and is back in hospital after 1 day release full of clots.

They can’t hide the planned murdering of the people of the earth forever.

#80%ers.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Vaxxed and boosted Bill Clinton has Covid.

Greater story is Al Roker who is vaxxed and boosted and is back in hospital after 1 day release full of clots.

They can’t hide the planned murdering of the people of the earth forever.

#80%ers.
    Wife and I had really bad colds. Son fine. Had bone pain, congestion took 4 days to feel better. I got it first also phlegm . 2nd time I was sick since the covid hit first for the wife. Don't think it was covid because able to taste food. Can still enjoy my Kung pow Chicken. Husband and wife asian own the last good chinese restaurant. 5 other ones or so that suck. These people are machines. Work from 11 to 9 pretty much every day. If they go under will be fucked need my Kung Pow.

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://thebfd.co.nz/2022/12/02/the-case-of-baby-will/

“This is a very urgent and unusual case,” said lawyer Sue Grey, acting for the parents. “This case is about parents that want better care than the care the state has offered.” She said her clients had been labelled ‘conspiracy theorists.’ “There is compelling international evidence justifying the concern my clients have got. The family are actually seeking a higher standard of care than the State is willing to provide.”

The family solved their own problem of blood donor-ship, yet they’ve been treated by a posse of rigid medical bureaucrats as though they were thoughtless and unfit guardians of their son – when the total opposite is true.

Cole Reeve and Samantha Savage-Reeve are heroic parents who should be commended for their mindful integrity to the health of their family, not persecuted in any way. In an honest, decent society which operates on good will, they present no problem whatsoever. If this is really about the healthy well-being of a baby boy, they present no problem whatsoever.

I hope and pray for a good outcome for the upcoming mediation.

This family has enough to endure without the threat of being deemed “unfit” parents by an out-of-control State that has arrogated such powers to itself without proper cause.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Name:  afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png (1).png
Views: 349
Size:  80.2 KB

literally druff

Bronze
    Load Metric

Druff had a worse time with the vaccines than actual COVID itself. He fell for the mass hysteria like many others. Nobody likes to admit they got scammed so Druff will keep doubling down.

Comments

splitthis: #80%ers

Silver
    Load Metric

It's incredible how cowardly all the pro 'vaccine' cohort is here. None of you chimps want to fling shit now do you?

Hope you're all satisfied being test subjects in the largest medical experiment and fraud in recorded history. The bravery! The sacrifice!

Load Metric
    Whistleblower US scientist who worked with Wuhan lab claims COVID WAS genetically engineered and leaked from the site - and says 'the US government is to blame' because it funded the research

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-leaked.html

The people who are supposed to protect everyone from pandemics are responsible for CAUSING pandemics.

That makes sense.

Silver
    Load Metric
    BCR has a double digit IQ

Comments

splitthis: Single digit more like it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Whistleblower US scientist who worked with Wuhan lab claims COVID WAS genetically engineered and leaked from the site - and says 'the US government is to blame' because it funded the research

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-leaked.html

The people who are supposed to protect everyone from pandemics are responsible for CAUSING pandemics.

That makes sense.

Covid and aftermath planned by nwo. All country leaders complicit. They aren’t done. Get ready to fight. Fuck those assholes and especially Biden.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information