Page 642 of 946 FirstFirst ... 142542592632638639640641642643644645646652692742 ... LastLast
Results 12,821 to 12,840 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/350480/...ears-fade.aspx

"As a sense of normalcy returns, Americans have become less likely to believe that the best advice for healthy people during the pandemic is to stay home to help prevent the spread of the virus, dropping from 91% in March 2020 to 67% at the start of this year to 44% now. In fact, for the first time in Gallup's COVID tracking, a majority (56%) say the better advice is for people to live their normal lives as much as possible.

As seen previously, there is a substantial partisan divide on the advice question, with 87% of Republicans versus 64% of independents and 29% of Democrats recommending people should strive to lead their normal lives. Conversely, 71% of Democrats believe people should stay home as much as possible, although this is down from 85% in April."

FOLLOWING DA SCIENCE GUYZZ

But gimmick thinks that crazy Facebook Democrats aren't representative of the normal population of Dems.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW I have been very impressed with the Pfizer vaccine results (minus the crappy experience I had the week of the second shot). So not only will I return to play at Commerce and the Bike very shortly (once they remove restrictions, which should be very soon), but I plan to go to the WSOP this year.

Maybe I can start doing well again in limit holdem events. In recent years, I've done fairly well at NL holdem and Omaha events, but bricked the limit holdem ones. Lol donkaments and all that. But I'm looking forward to it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

"As a sense of normalcy returns, Americans have become less likely to believe that the best advice for healthy people during the pandemic is to stay home to help prevent the spread of the virus, dropping from 91% in March 2020 to 67% at the start of this year to 44% now. In fact, for the first time in Gallup's COVID tracking, a majority (56%) say the better advice is for people to live their normal lives as much as possible.

As seen previously, there is a substantial partisan divide on the advice question, with 87% of Republicans versus 64% of independents and 29% of Democrats recommending people should strive to lead their normal lives. Conversely, 71% of Democrats believe people should stay home as much as possible, although this is down from 85% in April."

But gimmick thinks that crazy Facebook Democrats aren't representative of the normal population of Dems.
    What's the point you think you're making? Or just bored and out of content.

Fairly sure you're the one crusading for everyone to stay indoors thing for a minute now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Baudet, Dutch politician
    I hope that there will be a moment that we wake up. That we will realize this is a collective psychosis. That the lockdown down of the entire country, half the world for 1.5 years because of a flu variety is insane.

That walking around with those silly, useless masks is insanity. That we conform ourselves to those completely senseless distancing rules. That we see that our businesses, our social lives have been destroyed.

That we have held back effective primary medicines such as Ivermectin, only to give those experimental injections the status of "approved vaccine" as soon as we could.

That we now ramble on about how "the infections are decreasing" while the exact same thing happened last year - like it does every year. And that it will happen again as autumn arrives and new infections occur. And now we pretend it happens because of COVID-19, all the while that the thing that we used to call the "flu" has completely disappeared.

But most importantly, I hope that we realize that with the hysteria about this Chinese flu as the pretext, an entire infrastructure has been built. An infrastructure that can be used again at any moment due to any occurrence. Lockdowns, masks, social distancing. No more traveling, no more handshakes, ridiculous experimental jabs.

This COVID phase has been a practice to train obedience. Our parliament and the Rutte regime have passed this training with grace. Congratulations. Klaus Schwab will be proud of you. The globalist plans can be carried out - and the next step towards mass surveillance and total control can be taken.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Fairly sure you're the one crusading for everyone to stay indoors thing for a minute now.
    This isn't December.

Right now in the US, anyone who has wanted a vaccine has been able to get one for over a month.

So why shouldn't life return to normal?

29% of Democrats think life should return to normal. The other 71% think it shouldn't yet. This is an example of how the media and leftist politicans brainwashed their followers, to where we are just seeing insane COVID takes like this.

I was the most careful pre-vaccine person you'd find, but since I was fully vaccinated, I have returned to normal life without fear. That's what all vaccinated people should be doing, except perhaps for the tiny percentage of the population who have immunodeficiencies to where the vaccine may not work well for them.

My point is that the sheep voters on the Democratic side -- the ones who think they're all about the science -- believe grossly inaccurate things about the risk. Remember the 41% of Dems who thought that 50% or more who get COVID need to be hospitalized? Same thing.

Comments

dwai: he's a fucking idiot

Load Metric

This isn't December.

Right now in the US, anyone who has wanted a vaccine has been able to get one for over a month.

29% of Democrats think life should return to normal. The other 71% think it shouldn't yet. This is an example of how the media and leftist politicans brainwashed their followers, to where we are just seeing insane COVID takes like this.

I was the most careful pre-vaccine person you'd find, but since I was fully vaccinated, I have returned to normal life without fear. That's what all vaccinated people should be doing, except perhaps for the tiny percentage of the population who have immunodeficiencies to where the vaccine may not work well for them.

My point is that the sheep voters on the Democratic side -- the ones who think they're all about the science -- believe grossly inaccurate things about the risk. Remember the 41% of Dems who thought that 50% or more who get COVID need to be hospitalized? Same thing.
    Ok i guess.

There isn't really any mention of vaccinated people returning to normal life though. That's just your random assumption of peoples thought process when answering to the poll.

Like do i think every tard who refuses to wear a mask or get vaccinated should be living his or her best life getting like minded tards infected. Not really. I obv don't care if they kill themselves, their relatives or any of that crap. I care about mutations when a disease is allowed to keep leaping from one tard to another.

You already did that lets return to normal thing a few times and so far it hasn't worked a single time.

I think you're close, but i don't think you're there yet.

Load Metric
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/co...thierry-baudet

That's Baudet. You can also read all about the Dutch anti mask experiment that worked about as well as the Swedish experiment of fucking around.

Like Swedes the Dutch used to be a big deal few hundred years ago. Today there's Amsterdam and wooden shoes.

Load Metric

This isn't December.

Ok i guess.

There isn't really any mention of vaccinated people returning to normal life though. That's just your random assumption of peoples thought process when answering to the poll.

Like do i think every tard who refuses to wear a mask or get vaccinated should be living his or her best life getting like minded tards infected. Not really. I obv don't care if they kill themselves, their relatives or any of that crap. I care about mutations when a disease is allowed to keep leaping from one tard to another.

You already did that lets return to normal thing a few times and so far it hasn't worked a single time.

It will be a very different poll if done in a week. We just this week completely returned to normal everywhere. I had friends I’d term as borderline phobic of going to like a concert or getting on an airplane two weeks ago who would go anywhere now.

Most of the uncertainty lies in the fact even most educated people don’t really dive into studies. It’s the uncertainty of is this a symptom masker or does it prevent Covid and what does it mean question that gives them pause. I’ve been doing anything for a month now. I’ve been at gym since last summer, so I was never on far side of caution, but I wouldn’t have went to a bar or movie or got on a plane until vaccine. But I just read the studies and felt confident it was roughly one in a million rather than one in a hundred and pretty much lived life. I welcome any adult unvaccinated death in the US and know we aren’t getting there thorough vaccination anyway, so it will have to be through infection and luck out on mutations. Everything is jammed everywhere. No sign there is this segment of anyone reluctant if you go out.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Ok i guess.

It will be a very different poll if done in a week. We just this week completely returned to normal everywhere. I had friends I’d term as borderline phobic of going to like a concert or getting on an airplane two weeks ago who would go anywhere now.

Most of the uncertainty lies in the fact even most educated people don’t really dive into studies. It’s the uncertainty of is this a symptom masker or does it prevent Covid and what does it mean question that gives them pause. I’ve been doing anything for a month now. I’ve been at gym since last summer, so I was never on far side of caution, but I wouldn’t have went to a bar or movie or got on a plane until vaccine. But I just read the studies and felt confident it was roughly one in a million rather than one in a hundred and pretty much lived life. I welcome any adult unvaccinated death in the US and know we aren’t getting there thorough vaccination anyway, so it will have to be through infection and luck out on mutations. Everything is jammed everywhere. No sign there is this segment of anyone reluctant if you go out.
    Yea pretty much this. I think here things get to 90% normal in a few weeks and in a month no one even remembers the virus.

I don't think anyone should plan a vacation to Goa yet, but other than that most places should return to fairly normal soon.

Just a weird time to take a victory lap for Team Retard. Being closest to being correct about anything related to the virus in 15 months.

Load Metric
    For 14 months Druff was convinced that everyone should bunker up since clearly everyone had the ability. And then on month 15 when he is vaccinated we get the heel turn with the Team Retard was right all along despite disagreeing in a very practical way how normal everything should have been.

Load Metric
    For 14 months Druff was convinced that everyone should bunker up since clearly everyone had the ability. And then on month 15 when he is vaccinated we get the heel turn with the Team Retard was right all along despite disagreeing in a very practical way how normal everything should have been.
    it's over, you lost, you were wrong, Trump was right, Fauci is a criminal

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    And what does any of that have to do with Druff's bunker routine? You wouldn't be saying Druff was wrong? That sounds like heresy.

Load Metric
    And what does any of that have to do with Druff's bunker routine? You wouldn't be saying Druff was wrong? That sounds like heresy.
    I agree Druff was a pussy about it, but that was his choice to make, just like it should've been for everyone, not everyone can afford to have their business shut down for a virus that isn't really deadly.

Load Metric

Whuddabout bleach and sunlight tho?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Whuddabout bleach and sunlight tho?
    Name:  Screenshot_20210609-192004_Reddit.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  738.7 KB

Comments

Dan Druff: lol

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210610-100940_Chrome.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  191.1 KB

Fauci says I AM THE SCIENCE!

HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE ME AND "THE SCIENCE"

rofl the amount of gaslighting the media is doing here is quite a sight, but of course democrat doomers eat this shit up(gimmick, Sloppy Joe, BCR) why tell the truth when you can just rewrite history every time you're proven a liar and a fraud.

article

Load Metric
    So did they lock him up already?

Oh...

"White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters last week that there's no circumstance in which she could see Fauci's forced ouster."

...so not getting fired either. Really no one could have seen that coming.

Load Metric
    So did they lock him up already?

Oh...

"White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters last week that there's no circumstance in which she could see Fauci's forced ouster."

...so not getting fired either. Really no one could have seen that coming.
    what a shock, Biden endorsing criminals, god you're a fucking idiot as if that means anything he's done has been right

Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Wow they can't throw him under the bus fast enough!

gimmick, bcr, Sloppy Joe? any comments?
    dwai? any comments?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Covid vaccine cards with complete vaccination info on sale this week.

PM me. Discounts for seniors and minors

Thread Information