Page 574 of 947 FirstFirst ... 74474524564570571572573574575576577578584624674 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,480 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    You've already proven math ain't your strong suit in the past.

I'll trust the worldometer figures.

Do me a favour please. Ignore my posts in future.

Have a nice day.
    It's hard to ignore your stupidity. You keep applying past statistics to current events. New cases in Montana have been trending downward for six weeks. Montana has 5600 active cases out of a population of 1,068,778. Thats about a half percent. California has 2.2 million active cases out of a population of 39 million. That's about 3%. California's active case rate is six times that of Montana.

I know its hard because you are so low IQ you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how math and logic work. If you don't improve in that area please ignore my posts in the future. Have a nice day.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Everybody is stupid and you're a fucking genius... dementia muddled brain!
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You do realize that nearly 50% of the population has been tested in North and South Dakota.
    California even higher its like 80%

Whatever dude I give up. California has the worst infection rate... you win.
    Its half of that of N&S Dakota but bah.

Druff for POTUS
    "Population has been tested"? Huh?

It matters when the tests were performed, not how many were done. Also, many people test multiple times.

There's no doubt the Dakotas are bad, but there were other terrible areas over the past year, and many of the worst weren't Republican-voting areas.

The worst death per million occurred in 3 blue states. I'll repeat that again.
    I'm sure some folks are tested numerous times. None the less I believe the data is sufficient to draw conclusions.

Keep repeating yourself as many times as you like. This was about your statement California was one of the worst rates of infection nothing more. Clearly this is not true and according to worldometers they rank 33rd.

One of these days you'll actually admit to being wrong.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Lots of people tested at least once a week

MumblesBadly: Don’t hold your breath on that last one.

Load Metric
    According to Worldometers California and New York have been trending upwards at a rapid rate for the past month while North and South Dakota have been trending downwards. The spike in north dakota on dec 8 was not really a spike. The day before, dec 7 was recorded as zero new cases and a two day total was lumped into Dec 8.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Comments

Salty_Aus: I bet you pick at fresh scabs too... tell someone who cares. Good day, Sir.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-01-2021 at 04:50 AM.

Load Metric
    Face it, Salty Ass, your "facts" are all fucked up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"Population has been tested"? Huh?

It matters when the tests were performed, not how many were done. Also, many people test multiple times.

There's no doubt the Dakotas are bad, but there were other terrible areas over the past year, and many of the worst weren't Republican-voting areas.

The worst death per million occurred in 3 blue states. I'll repeat that again.
    I'm sure some folks are tested numerous times. None the less I believe the data is sufficient to draw conclusions.

Keep repeating yourself as many times as you like. This was about your statement California was one of the worst rates of infection nothing more. Clearly this is not true and according to worldometers they rank 33rd.

Why do you keep ignoring my point?

The "rank" of 33rd is meaningless, because it counts OVERALL positive tests, and there were few tests to be had in the initial months.

A small population with a disproportionate number since November (like ND) will have a WAY higher positive-per-million than a state like CA which was low-middling for awhile, and then also spiked up late. The more COVID a state had early, the better its positive test numbers will look.

DUCY?

These are not fair comparisons, due to testing availability differences.

The fairest way to rank it is by death per million, because it's much more difficult to miss positive COVID cases.

Load Metric
    Name:  e343683-1.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  40.1 KB

Load Metric

Why do you keep ignoring my point?

The "rank" of 33rd is meaningless, because it counts OVERALL positive tests, and there were few tests to be had in the initial months.

A small population with a disproportionate number since November (like ND) will have a WAY higher positive-per-million than a state like CA which was low-middling for awhile, and then also spiked up late. The more COVID a state had early, the better its positive test numbers will look.

DUCY?

These are not fair comparisons, due to testing availability differences.

The fairest way to rank it is by death per million, because it's much more difficult to miss positive COVID cases.
    The initial months are virtually meaningless as the numbers are so low.

OK let's entertain deaths per million population as you wish.
    California ranks 39th.
    Your initial post that i took exception to was nothing more then a poor attempt to again blame the left.

Either way your statement that California has one of the worst infection rates is completely

Load Metric
    CALIFORNIA HAS THE STRICTEST LOCK DOWNS, THE MOST MASK MANDATES AND THE HIGHEST CASES

Load Metric
    Its also rife with cucks like rum dick and sk

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post

and if Salty_Aus could stop killing aborigines from the main land and move to the US like he desperately wants to, he would definitely choose California to live, probably san Francisco since huge fag

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post

and if Salty_Aus could stop killing aborigines from the main land and move to the US like he desperately wants to, he would definitely choose California to live, probably san Francisco since huge fag
    In all honesty dwai. Our political system and politicians are just about as bad as yours.

Australia without doubt though is one of the best countries in the world to live. Except for all the things that can kill you.

The US will be a third world country soon.

Load Metric

In all honesty dwai. Our political system and politicians are just about as bad as yours.

Australia without doubt though is one of the best countries in the world to live. Except for all the things that can kill you.

You idiots were going to give up half of Australia to the Japanese. We had to send MacArthur down there to tell you Aussie fucks what to do.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Please ignore my posts in future. You are ignorant and arrogant... and simply a nasty old cunt.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

You idiots were going to give up half of Australia to the Japanese. We had to send MacArthur down there to tell you Aussie fucks what to do.
    Your infrastructure is crumbling, more debt then the Romans, thousands homeless, medical system that will bankrupt you, wasting trillions on your military which is pretty much the only thing that is propping you up for now. Morally you've been bankrupt for decades.

Don't shoot the messenger, it's inevitable.

Load Metric

lol you guys are more liberal and PC than we are, but I'm only messing with you man I'm sure Australia is fine

Load Metric

lol you guys are more liberal and PC than we are, but I'm only messing with you man I'm sure Australia is fine
    Conservatives are in power now, and mostly have been for the last 30 years.

Funniest thing is they're called the Liberal Party.

The Gold Coast is absolutely gorgeous!

Load Metric
    Name:  ezgif-6-42a64418dca1.gif
Views: 298
Size:  5.21 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Your infrastructure is crumbling, more debt then the Romans, thousands homeless, medical system that will bankrupt you, wasting trillions on your military which is pretty much the only thing that is propping you up for now. Morally you've been bankrupt for decades.

Don't shoot the messenger, it's inevitable.
    You Assies, er, Aussies have had it easy for so long because of ANZUS. You've been protected by United States military might from aggression by the commies for 75 years. If not for us you wouldn't even be a pimple on a gnats ass.

Now, some military history. You Australians knew you were going to be invaded by the Japanese. So you drew a line from east to west halfway down Australia. You were going to allow the enemy to take the upper half without a fight. MacArthur had to go down there and tell you guys that Australia couldn't be invaded without a staging ground....and that staging ground would be Papua New Guinea. The island was invaded by a joint Australian/United States force and ended Japan's plans of an invasion of Australia.

We will of course, accept your thank you for saving your asses.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-01-2021 at 09:37 AM.

Load Metric

whats funny is that once the US has its long overdue correction and inevitable slide into destitution, the rotten fangs of the CIA are going to drop from australias neck with spectacular and speedy results for aussie culture/economy.

honestly i cant wait to see the russian housewives get off the plane and present a bunch of christian republican housewives a basket filled with webcams and okfans accounts.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

whats funny is that once the US has its long overdue correction and inevitable slide into destitution, the rotten fangs of the CIA are going to drop from australias neck with spectacular and speedy results for aussie culture/economy.

honestly i cant wait to see the russian housewives get off the plane and present a bunch of christian republican housewives a basket filled with webcams and okfans accounts.
    Australia is just another example of the type of shit Trump talks about. They been protected by us for 75 years. Protected from the commies. The Chinese, Russians. Hell, even the North Koreans can kick Australia's ass. It's the threat of American military might that keeps Australia free. But what do these Assie idiots like Salty Ass do. They disrespect the shit out of us while we pay thru the nose to protect their scrawny asses. But Biden will be in soon so it will be back to America last again. Libtards love that shit. They like getting rammed up the ass by the rest of the world.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    And NZ tends to look at Australia the way Australia looks at America.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Thread Information