Page 448 of 946 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,960 of 18916

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    yeah but you're a complete moron
    you lost all your money betting on something you had no clue about, keep it quiet bitch boy

Load Metric
    More bad news for the "herd immunity" lie.
    That was the one hope, that you take a test find out you already had it, and like the chicken pox, you never have to worry again.
    Nope.

I don't know why you guys are so set against science, make #hydroxychloroquine
    a drug that works, and for some reason herd immunity.
    (All 3 Fox "news" BS, btw, you don't see any of that on the real news)

I do love the list of things Dr. Fauci got wrong, though.
    Like Trump has been right one f'ing time this entire pandemic.
    He keeps bringing up China, but 40 days later he was still calling it a hoax.

Hiding Dr. Fauci from us is worse than him nothing, he is a hindrance.
    Meanwhile NZ dropped all phases. Every business is open & full stadiums watching rugby.

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    That was the one hope, that you take a test find out you already had it, and like the chicken pox, you never have to worry again.
    Nope.

Meanwhile NZ dropped all phases. Every business is open & full stadiums watching rugby.

Name:  Screenshot_20200707-001429_Messages.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  557.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Nope.

Other than he was adopted by white people, what are you actually trying to say with that picture of his family? I assume it's to discredit him somehow, honestly curious how though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    435 pages and some of you still think there is an immunity end game.

america is really fucking bad at science.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  C7467-B7-F-6-B7-C-4-E42-BD3-F-0-A715970-F474.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  58.7 KB

Comments

dwai: rofl

Walter Sobchak: sorry babe I have to
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Other than he was adopted by white people, what are you actually trying to say with that picture of his family? I assume it's to discredit him somehow, honestly curious how though.
    that he's a privileged white n-word, a fucking fraud, and you eat it up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Who do you think you can trust...

Game Show Host or Scientists who have experience with viruses?

That supposed lie can’t be more outrageous than the age of his Twitter avatar pic. Here’s a still of him on Fox News some 4 years ago, FFS!

Name:  08686499-C167-486F-8599-7D1AA8AE3694.jpeg
Views: 400
Size:  12.4 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Nope.

Rogan says Schaub’s doctor told him hydroxychloroquine works and Schaub took it.

Load Metric

Comments

sonatine: And God, and the Bible
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    U.S.: If only there were some way to beat coronavirus, but no one knows

Every country that's beaten COVID: We listened to scientists and paid people to stay home.

U.S.: We'll just never know

Comments

OSA: Gross oversimplification

nunbeater: considering what OSA puts in his mouth he has no business labeling anything gross
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

You mean like...HIV? Or what the fuck are you even getting at here? OMG

I Look at some of your posts lately (including but not limited to this one) and I'm just like...what the fucking hell are you even talking about??

I'm very sorry Splitthis, but I gotta say it...I've tried to respect your opinions in the past...in fact I even asked for your advice in the past...However, you're losing credibility pretty fast at this point.

The bottom line here is, if you really are a nurse, why do you talk like this at times? Some of the things you say do not strike me as someone who has had extensive nursing experience would say - and it's pretty clear at this point that others share my feelings. Some things you say do not seem in line with what a professional in an industry like this would say or do..even on a seemingly anonymous forum.

Or maybe it's just me...

Comments

Walter Sobchak: THIS

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

I Look at some of your posts lately (including but not limited to this one) and I'm just like...what the fucking hell are you even talking about??

I'm very sorry Splitthis, but I gotta say it...I've tried to respect your opinions in the past...in fact I even asked for your advice in the past...However, you're losing credibility pretty fast at this point.

The bottom line here is, if you really are a nurse, why do you talk like this at times? Some of the things you say do not strike me as someone who has had extensive nursing experience would say - and it's pretty clear at this point that others share my feelings. Some things you say do not seem in line with what a professional in an industry like this would say or do..even on a seemingly anonymous forum.

Or maybe it's just me...
    SHUT IT DOWN GORDO

Comments

splitthis: He is a rube

Platinum
    Load Metric

Or maybe it's just me...
    SHUT IT DOWN GORDO

Why did you stop posting with your Sah_24 account and pick up speed with this one?

I mean, everyone can see how obvious it is - you two are two equally retarded posters who post the same nonsensical shit. And funny how your Dwai account posts picked up steam at precisely the same time the Sah account posts suddenly dwindled down to nothing.

Hmmmmm....

Comments

big dick: LOL

Load Metric

Or maybe it's just me...
    SHUT IT DOWN GORDO
    SHUT IT DOWN FAG

Comments

OSA: Hate speech

Load Metric
    SHUT IT DOWN GORDO

Why did you stop posting with your Sah_24 account and pick up speed with this one?

I mean, everyone can see how obvious it is - you two are two equally retarded posters who post the same nonsensical shit. And funny how your Dwai account posts picked up steam at precisely the same time the Sah account posts suddenly dwindled down to nothing.

Hmmmmm....
    a regular ol Sherlock Holmes here

God you're awful, try again, I miss sah24 as much as you do

Load Metric

Hmmmmm....
    a regular ol Sherlock Holmes here

God you're awful, try again, I miss sah24 as much as you do
    The real test is whether you go back and jerk off to his old posts.

Comments

dwai: rofl wow

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Or maybe it's just me...
    It is just you, many many healthcare professionals feel the same, doctors included. You just won’t know the truE feelings because they are bound by where they are working. Soooo many jokes behind the scenes. In fact, there are a lot of jokes about many healthcare problems that have been going on for years. What you see is not what is going on behind the scenes. It makes you feel good to think so, ya ok cool.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Here is a thread for all the morons who watch Fox "news" (and to the right), & think only old people die.

And this BS where everyone on PFA is in shape, & doesn't have to worry, what a f'ing joke.
    Every live Poker Tourney I've been to, I looked like a counselor at a fat farm

Comments

Cerveza Fria: dupe
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information