Page 403 of 439 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 8774

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

  1. #8041
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    Look at what we spent Trillions of dollars trying to avoid.

  2. #8042

  3. #8043
    TODGE BREAK OUT UR BEST DRESS CAPE THE ORLEANS IS BACK BABY

  4. #8044
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1197
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    8,860
    gamble it up dipshits


    CDC's forecast now projects more than 127,000 US coronavirus deaths by June 27

    https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/...b6c617508fd7dc

  5. #8045
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    TODGE BREAK OUT UR BEST DRESS CAPE THE ORLEANS IS BACK BABY

    Did you know I performed a miracle there a few years ago?
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

  6. #8046
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    TODGE BREAK OUT UR BEST DRESS CAPE THE ORLEANS IS BACK BABY

    Did you know I performed a miracle there a few years ago?
    You'll be canonized as Saint Sodomy.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  7. #8047

  8. #8048

  9. #8049
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5139
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,223
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yelp

    "We see you. We support you."

    Our country has a long and fraught history of systemic oppression and anti-Black racism that we have shamefully not yet come close to overcoming. Recent events, starting with the brutal murders of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Ahmaud Arbery, have made racial injustice something that we must deal with immediately as a society.

    We have a lot of work to do, and it’s on all of us to do that work. As an organization with diverse employees, users, and customers, Yelp is committed to supporting our Black colleagues, standing against racism and injustice in our communities, and laying the groundwork for change that is long overdue.

    To start, the Yelp Foundation is donating $500,000 to the Equal Justice Initiative and NAACP Legal Defense Fund—two organizations whose work is uplifting and empowering Black communities across the country.

    Over the coming weeks, we will launch a new, free, searchable attribute that will give businesses a way to identify themselves as Black-owned, and make it easy for users to find and support Black-owned businesses on Yelp.

    These steps are just the starting point as we continue to work toward longer term changes—the lasting impact of which we hope will inspire and reshape how we support Black communities moving forward. To stop the injustice, all of us need to commit to change.

    Jeremy
    Co-founder and CEO, Yelp

    Such a load of horseshit.

  10. #8050
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5139
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,223
    Blog Entries
    2
    Pretty big news but it's mostly been ignored given the riots.

    Two fairy important coronavirus studies have been retracted after the data sets used were suspect.

    One of them was the May 22 study claiming that hydroxychloroquine was not useful for treating COVID-19, and in fact could be harmful. Turned out that study was bunk. This study was used by Democrats 2 weeks ago to mock Trump. Oops.

    The second is more relevant to me. They did a study "proving" that popular blood pressure medications were NOT making people for susceptible to severe coronavirus symptoms. It turns out that this study was bunk as well.



    https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/04/...malaria-drugs/

  11. #8051
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pretty big news but it's mostly been ignored given the riots.

    Two fairy important coronavirus studies have been retracted after the data sets used were suspect.

    One of them was the May 22 study claiming that hydroxychloroquine was not useful for treating COVID-19, and in fact could be harmful. Turned out that study was bunk. This study was used by Democrats 2 weeks ago to mock Trump. Oops.

    The second is more relevant to me. They did a study "proving" that popular blood pressure medications were NOT making people for susceptible to severe coronavirus symptoms. It turns out that this study was bunk as well.



    https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/04/...malaria-drugs/
    Dems were accusing everyone else of killing grandma, when they were 100% willing to kill grandma, and did.

    Always accusing everyone else of that which they are guilty.

    Dem governors weaponized this virus in nursing homes.

    Pump unemployment, get bodies into the streets was always the goal.

    Name:  capture4.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  58.9 KB

  12. #8052
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1197
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    8,860
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pretty big news but it's mostly been ignored given the riots.

    Two fairy important coronavirus studies have been retracted after the data sets used were suspect.

    One of them was the May 22 study claiming that hydroxychloroquine was not useful for treating COVID-19, and in fact could be harmful. Turned out that study was bunk. This study was used by Democrats 2 weeks ago to mock Trump. Oops.

    The second is more relevant to me. They did a study "proving" that popular blood pressure medications were NOT making people for susceptible to severe coronavirus symptoms. It turns out that this study was bunk as well.



    https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/04/...malaria-drugs/
    Dems were accusing everyone else of killing grandma, when they were 100% willing to kill grandma, and did.

    Always accusing everyone else of that which they are guilty.

    Dem governors weaponized this virus in nursing homes.

    Pump unemployment, get bodies into the streets was always the goal.

    Name:  capture4.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  58.9 KB
    The south is starting to get blasted

  13. #8053
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yelp

    "We see you. We support you."

    Our country has a long and fraught history of systemic oppression and anti-Black racism that we have shamefully not yet come close to overcoming. Recent events, starting with the brutal murders of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Ahmaud Arbery, have made racial injustice something that we must deal with immediately as a society.

    We have a lot of work to do, and it’s on all of us to do that work. As an organization with diverse employees, users, and customers, Yelp is committed to supporting our Black colleagues, standing against racism and injustice in our communities, and laying the groundwork for change that is long overdue.

    To start, the Yelp Foundation is donating $500,000 to the Equal Justice Initiative and NAACP Legal Defense Fund—two organizations whose work is uplifting and empowering Black communities across the country.

    Over the coming weeks, we will launch a new, free, searchable attribute that will give businesses a way to identify themselves as Black-owned, and make it easy for users to find and support Black-owned businesses on Yelp.

    These steps are just the starting point as we continue to work toward longer term changes—the lasting impact of which we hope will inspire and reshape how we support Black communities moving forward. To stop the injustice, all of us need to commit to change.

    Jeremy
    Co-founder and CEO, Yelp

    Such a load of horseshit.
    O/U on how long this feature is active before a business that is not black-owned identifies itself as black-owned: 10 seconds

    O/U on how long this feature is active before a user sees these self-applied labels and skips over the black-owned businesses: 0.01 seconds
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  14. #8054
    New reports indicate type A blood may be more susceptible to the virus.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  15. #8055
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5139
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,223
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    New reports indicate type A blood may be more susceptible to the virus.
    Great. That's me.

    High BP and Type A blood... and at an age where getting a severe version of it is somewhat likely.

    This type A thing was reported on back in March, then it died, now it's back I guess.

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: Stay safe man

  16. #8056
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5139
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,223
    Blog Entries
    2
    Here's an article about the study regarding Type A blood:

    https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...y-failure.aspx

  17. #8057
    This is starting to look like what it was all about from the beginning. A money grab, in every sense of the word. A shakedown of the highest magnitude.

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: yup
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

  18. #8058
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post
    This is starting to look like what it was all about from the beginning. A money grab, in every sense of the word. A shakedown of the highest magnitude.
    it's amazing Druff still believes all the hype, but then again he still does believe that there were WMDs in Iraq, lol even though that's been proven a lie.


    Hate to say it Druff but you no longer get to use the phrase fake news cause you believe a lot of stupid shit

  19. #8059
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here's an article about the study regarding Type A blood:

    https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...y-failure.aspx

    and people with type o blood (like me) are the least susceptible

    LOL AT BLOOD TYPE A PEOPLE

  20. #8060
    blake coming at type a people

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 6 guests)

  1. BetCheckBet

Similar Threads

  1. Going to kill the next person...
    By SetofKs in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2018, 01:05 AM
  2. DID BOVADA JUST KILL ALL LHE ABOVE 3-6?
    By SetofKs in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2018, 05:55 PM
  3. So if you were going to kill yourself...
    By BetCheckBet in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2017, 12:28 AM
  4. Kill this whitey
    By Pooh in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-30-2014, 04:13 PM
  5. KILL WILL
    By Yebsite in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:36 PM