Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** OFFICIAL SCIENTOLOGY THREAD ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Some of the teachings are actualy really really great. The whole reactive mind stuff and how it ties into anxiety. Getting into “clear”..... it’s all good stuff found in other disciplines...... it’s when they start talking about how all this shit pivots from outer space Gods, it’s literaly a really bad science fiction novel. Then again Adam and Eve and the snake and Apple are all kind of out there too.

I’m sure some people wanted to help others and then took it too far.

No offense, but this is a perfect example as to why a monumentally fucked up organization like Scientology is thriving, despite the fact that it is the year 2020, right in the midst of the most powerful information age in the history of the planet. Make no mistake though, I'm not trying to pick on you or anything.

Yes, I get what you're saying about Adam and Eve etc. However, you can not even remotely lump Christianity or most other religions in the same category as Scientology. It's not even close.

They are truly in a category all by themselves.

I'm not sure if you've watched Leah's series at all, but if you haven't, really sit and listen to the testimonials of regular people who were one way or another sucked into this cult and have had almost every ounce of their being drained from them until there was nothing left. I watched 2 seasons so far last year and am going to dive into the 3rd soon. This shit is mind blowing. Its surreal - especially when it's happening right under our noses in America.

It's also mind blowing how through all of this, they have somehow dodged having anyone arrested and put up on federal charges. I'm always waiting for the day that the FBI announces indictments, but that is merely a pipe dream at this juncture.

If they can threaten the freaking IRS into submission, who really knows what else they are really capable of.

Yeah don’t take im saying out of context. Doing cocaine makes you lose weight which is generally a good thing for most people. Doesn’t mean it’s a good idea.

They are a cult boardering on a criminal enterprise and masqueradeing as a religion (probably over the boarder in fact).

Comments

SPIT this: coge

Load Metric
    Leah Ramini is so so fucking hot, I like big buts and I cannot lie. Cruise shouldve hit that.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Father of Hubbard's successor.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Hey scientology skatzpoker is open to a buyout and we will lobby hard

Load Metric
    Lord knows tine needs some God in his life

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Lord knows tine needs some Xenu in his life

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    This is... not true. The IRS doesn't just give tax exempt status to anyone claiming to have a religious organization. For a long time Scientology wasn't taxed exempt. Look into the history of how Scientology got tax exempt status. Scientology objectively isn't a religion. Just because they claim they are, doesn't mean the IRS has to go along with it. Plenty of other pseudo-religions are not tax exempt. In fact many other countries that give tax exempt status to religious organizations, and don't give it to Scientology.
    Miscaviage got Scientology its tax exempt status the old fashioned way.. He bribed the fuck out of a bunch of powerful political assholes in DC who subsequently got some paper-pushers and ultimately Senior Executive Services types in the IRS (the SES folks are basically your political appointees in these federal agencies that run shit while the lifer government hacks stay in their cubicles) to sign off on the shit.. There was a massive party when this happened.. Honestly I suspect L Ron Hubbard is rolling over in his grave for what Miscaviage the little Nazi fuck has done to his organization.. Yes Scientology had its issues under Hubbard but it was when David Miscaviage got his hooks into Hubbard before he was even 18 and was deep into the power mantle at 21 and took over entirely the organization at 26.. He is the epitome of the charismatic absolute power hungry leader.. Its his way or the highway (or worse)
    i guess people on this site either can’t read or can’t comprehend what they read.

For 25 years, I.R.S. agents had branded Scientology a commercial enterprise and refused to give it the tax exemption granted to churches. The refusals had been upheld in every court. But that night the crowd learned of an astonishing turnaround. The I.R.S. had granted tax exemptions to every Scientology entity in the United States.

N.Y. Times

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

On 11 March 2016, social media users began spreading a report that the U.S. Supreme Court had revoked the Church of Scientology’s tax-exempt status:

In a unanimous decision by the Supreme Court today, the eight justices ruled in favor of revoking the Church of Scientology’s tax-exempt status in the United States. Under the ruling, Scientology will still be able to operate as a business but no longer as a non-profit religious organization.

There was no truth to this rumor, however. It was just a bit of fiction apparently originating with one of the clickbait fake news malware sites that illegally appropriate the trademarks of legitimate news organizations in order to drive traffic and thereby generate advertising revenues. One such site carries a disclaimer reading

If you are reading this, you’ve been duped yet again by one of my unimaginative, unfunny fake “news” stories. More money for me, you stupid idiot. Ha, ha!
    In reality, the history of the relationship between the Church of Scientology and the Internal Revenue Service is a long and complicated one. The Church of Scientology was founded in 1954 but lost its religion-based tax-exempt status in 1967 when the IRS determined the outfit was a commercialenterprise and not a religious one. However, after Scientology operatives engaged in a lengthy organized campaign by (including lawsuits, investigations by detectives hired by Scientology’s lawyers to dig into the private lives of IRS employees, the creation of phony news bureaus, and the group’s financing of whistleblowers to attack the IRS publicly), the Internal Revenue Service granted tax exemptions to Scientology organizations again in 1993.
    Snopes.com

Read up dummies

Comments

Tellafriend: Pathetic drunkard

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Miscaviage got Scientology its tax exempt status the old fashioned way.. He bribed the fuck out of a bunch of powerful political assholes in DC who subsequently got some paper-pushers and ultimately Senior Executive Services types in the IRS (the SES folks are basically your political appointees in these federal agencies that run shit while the lifer government hacks stay in their cubicles) to sign off on the shit.. There was a massive party when this happened.. Honestly I suspect L Ron Hubbard is rolling over in his grave for what Miscaviage the little Nazi fuck has done to his organization.. Yes Scientology had its issues under Hubbard but it was when David Miscaviage got his hooks into Hubbard before he was even 18 and was deep into the power mantle at 21 and took over entirely the organization at 26.. He is the epitome of the charismatic absolute power hungry leader.. Its his way or the highway (or worse)
    i guess people on this site either can’t read or can’t comprehend what they read.

For 25 years, I.R.S. agents had branded Scientology a commercial enterprise and refused to give it the tax exemption granted to churches. The refusals had been upheld in every court. But that night the crowd learned of an astonishing turnaround. The I.R.S. had granted tax exemptions to every Scientology entity in the United States.

N.Y. Times

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

On 11 March 2016, social media users began spreading a report that the U.S. Supreme Court had revoked the Church of Scientology’s tax-exempt status:

In a unanimous decision by the Supreme Court today, the eight justices ruled in favor of revoking the Church of Scientology’s tax-exempt status in the United States. Under the ruling, Scientology will still be able to operate as a business but no longer as a non-profit religious organization.

There was no truth to this rumor, however. It was just a bit of fiction apparently originating with one of the clickbait fake news malware sites that illegally appropriate the trademarks of legitimate news organizations in order to drive traffic and thereby generate advertising revenues. One such site carries a disclaimer reading

If you are reading this, you’ve been duped yet again by one of my unimaginative, unfunny fake “news” stories. More money for me, you stupid idiot. Ha, ha!
    In reality, the history of the relationship between the Church of Scientology and the Internal Revenue Service is a long and complicated one. The Church of Scientology was founded in 1954 but lost its religion-based tax-exempt status in 1967 when the IRS determined the outfit was a commercialenterprise and not a religious one. However, after Scientology operatives engaged in a lengthy organized campaign by (including lawsuits, investigations by detectives hired by Scientology’s lawyers to dig into the private lives of IRS employees, the creation of phony news bureaus, and the group’s financing of whistleblowers to attack the IRS publicly), the Internal Revenue Service granted tax exemptions to Scientology organizations again in 1993.
    Snopes.com

Read up dummies

"i guess people on this site either can’t read or can’t comprehend what they read."

- Limitles

I'm not sure if I've seen a bigger example of irony in the 14+ years I've been on these forums....

Seriously

I cant believe I'm having to point this out to even you

Are you drunk again or what is it this time?

At no point whatsoever in any of your post were you even remotely close to what the fuck everyone else is even talking about.

You literally just tried to arrogantly rebut something that others are supposedly talking about, with information that has absolutely 0% to do with the conversation. Did you even comprehend anything?? Nobody is even remotely referencing this "revocation" rumor.

It's like you just read a few sentences of whatever the fuck, and then, without even comprehending anything, you google searched and copy pasted a bunch of random shit that not only has no bearing on the conversation, but nobody is even talking about or disputing it.

You're like Mumbles....but much much worse...and drunk.

Comments

SPIT this: lol was thinking same thing. wtf

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fuck you Gordman. Spit This said to my statement that tax exemptions being revoked from Scientology would finish them which is likely true. You may not realize it but there is a similar argument that exemptions for all churches should end because millions believe there is another L.Ron in the sky.

Churches in general reap huge dollars from being tax exempt which leads to significant power and influence in communities

Spit This said my statement was in-true but did not elaborate

Load Metric
    TODGE UR POOR CRACKERS R FIGHTING IN MY THREAD WHERE IM TRYING TO GET SCIENTOLOGY TO BUY OUR WEBSITE

Load Metric
    Get these idiots inline todge my god

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Fuck you Gordman. Spit This said to my statement that tax exemptions being revoked from Scientology would finish them which is likely true. You may not realize it but there is a similar argument that exemptions for all churches should end because millions believe there is another L.Ron in the sky.

Churches in general reap huge dollars from being tax exempt which leads to significant power and influence in communities

Spit This said my statement was in-true but did not elaborate
    Buddy, you said if they took away tax exempt status from Scientology they'd have to take it away from all churches. That isn't true. And what you posted has nothing to do with what I said. The IRS could take away tax exempt status without taking it away from all churches. I didn't say they've done that already.

Load Metric
    Forget that pussy Scientology. Who here knows about Santeria? I recently came into an Eshu and Elekes and was told by a Babalawa that the Eshu was meant for me. There are some rituals you are supposed to do, especially on Mondays, I half heartedly have been doing mostly out of fear and ignorance. Apparently when I receive a blessing blood will show in his nose. Please advise, there has to be one outlier here that knows about this stuff.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information