I could swear there was another scientology thread somewhere here but nothing came up in the search results (so forgive me if there is one).

Anyway, f you've been following this disaster of a cult, you've probably already heard about Leah Rimini's crusade and series exposing this ridiculous and downright dangerous "religion". If you haven't yet, you definitely need to give it a watch.

That being said, recently, I stumbled upon a youtuber who was literally able to get video footage via hidden cameras (fyi, this is EXTREMELY rare)...and apparently he is still alive.

He has an entire YT series and it looks like he posts one video per week (it looks like there are 5 videos out so far). I only watched a portion of part 2 so far, but intend to watch the rest soon. I think there are several more coming out soon.

If you are into this type of stuff, it might be worth a look. There is alot of commentary, so it will probably be kind of annoying when you just want to watch the raw footage, but so far I still think it might be worth a watch especially if you consider how rare it is to get footage and are hooked on learning as much as possible of this fucked up organization.

Here is a link to ep 1 (again, I didn't watch this one yet so forgive me if its crap):