Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's on TikTok?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    TikTok is the moment I became officially old, EVERY fkn kid does this shit and I think every one of them looks like the biggest faggot ever

seriously wtf. i have NEVER ONCE NOT had a "wtf is this" look on my face when watching tiktok videos. the same skit to the same dance and song as everyone else? and they obv have to practice. how is this cool? seriously i looked up the definition of cool: "A 'cool' person is someone whose attitude and behaviors are composed but seen as uniquely their own," clinical psychologist Dr. Julie Gurner tells Bustle

"seen as uniquely their own" and they are all doing the exact same thing

this person who i have no idea who she is has 48M followers. these are the new celebrities? great job everyone letting Paris Hilton then Kim kardashian get famous

https://www.tiktok.com/@addisonre

Tiktok has been such a welcomed avenue for twinks to sexualize themselves in order to gain notoriety and fame so they can monetize their bodies. I know of 1 tiktok boy who has made about 10k on Only Fans in 2 weeks and he doesnt even show full frontal.

It has never been better to be a twink in America than right now. Earning potential is unlimited

Load Metric
    this would be HOF

so many zoomers will be mad af

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    this would be HOF

so many zoomers will be mad af
    If they did this it would be only the third thing I can think of that this administration has done that I agree with.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information