Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC 246 stream

Load Metric
    i just got shit on for 190 at bovada blackjack i didnt know they had live dealers this is such an amazing website

Load Metric
    i told this one dealer enya i would support her entire family if she moved to california and tipped her well, HER IDIOT REPLACEMENT JUST ICED ME

Load Metric
    worst part is i was trying to go off for like 500 they froze my boa card and stupidly i only tried 50 on the chase deposit and they blocked that shit now im very unsatisfied

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Don’t be so sure. There’s rumblings of a monster gate fight between Connor and Masvidal. Truthfully I think Masvidal would Murder Conner hands down.
    As a pretty big ufc fan, for the life of me I just don’t know why everyone loves Masvidal? The guy has lost 13x in his career. He’s never really beaten anyone of note. The Diaz fight was a bad stoppage. Prior to that he knees way overhyped Ben Askren. Masvidal LOST his two fights prior to Damian Maia and Wonderboy Thompson . In his UFC career he’s also lost to Lorenz Larkin, Al Iaquinta, and Rustem Khabolev. Sorry if his resume doesn’t impress me at all.
    I agree

I honestly think they had Diaz winning that BMF belt so he could fight Connor again. Just didn’t turn out as planned.

Load Metric
    While I agree Masvidal isn't a great legacy fighter with a beautiful record he is the hot hand and did win his last big fight. And in the UFC you are only as good as that.

If he was an easy fight and got lucky a couple times why wouldn't GSP jump at the chance to school him and pocket some big bucks?

For 2 reasons, one he isn't and is dangerous and two, if GSP suddenly loses his own legacy takes a hit.

At this point we have to respect a true champion who can defend against all styles more than ever. It seems many careers are made on that punchers chance but don't stand up to real ground game fighters. Real ground game isn't as fun to watch for most so we get these brawlers promoted as the new it fighter until they meet a Khabib or GSP type etc.

Bottom line for me, GSP is king because of his ability to make it through rounds with puncher, ground game guys and still win each time.

Load Metric
    there is no shame in losing to maia.

wonderboy...? wellll.....
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Wonderboy was very good that fight, very. In fact masterful at times but as stated consistency for me is most important. These guys are hot for X then cold for X. Makes the real legacy fighters like GSP even that much more special, he brought it 28 times and got caught twice. Some of these guys don't just get caught they get lazy, inconsistent and so, the turn over lately is troubling. Connor for example has been proven a one dimensional fighter, unless he fights someone willing to stand, he is in trouble with a skilled ground game challenger. That is not well rounded, not something youll win 12 fights in a row doing and not imo a real champion.

Its exciting, its bloody but its mass produced UFC excitement for PPV and frankly disrespectful to purest types.

Load Metric
    cerrone taken to hospital after fight. eesh..

kinda looking forward to seeing who they give him next.. his line is going to be super depressed.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

Wonderboy was very good that fight, very. In fact masterful at times but as stated consistency for me is most important. These guys are hot for X then cold for X. Makes the real legacy fighters like GSP even that much more special, he brought it 28 times and got caught twice. Some of these guys don't just get caught they get lazy, inconsistent and so, the turn over lately is troubling. Connor for example has been proven a one dimensional fighter, unless he fights someone willing to stand, he is in trouble with a skilled ground game challenger. That is not well rounded, not something youll win 12 fights in a row doing and not imo a real champion.

Its exciting, its bloody but its mass produced UFC excitement for PPV and frankly disrespectful to purest types.
    Khabib has no stand up game at all. Why is his one dimensional game more pure and respectful?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

Khabib has no stand up game at all. Why is his one dimensional game more pure and respectful?
    10 submissions
    8 Knockouts
    8 Decisions

That's balance, that shows while he may not have a great stand up game he can still fall back on great defense, some power to trade and of course ground game for the win.

GSP was similar with...

Load Metric

I actually thought he beat Maia. Wasn't a robbery or anything though.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Silver
    Load Metric
    these intros get worse and worse
    Agree but I love women on women violence. Prob a character defect.

Thread Information