Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This guy makes big dick look like he's right about Jews

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This guy makes big dick look like he's right about Jews

Even I am outraged at how this guy behaved when Target wouldn't sue him a toothbrush for 1 cent.

My response:

BOTTOM LINE:

If you want to take advantage of a stupid corporation's grossly erroneous posted price on something, fine.

But if they catch the error and won't let you buy the item at an impossibly cheap price, pat yourself on the back for trying, and politely give up.

Do not bitch at them like an asshole, and definitely do not call the police.

This is NOT the same as failing to honor a posted price. There's a difference between that and what is clearly an erroneous price. This has been adjudicated many times, such as when a high-end TV is accidentally advertised as "$20.00" instead of "$2000", the company is not required to take a huge bath and honor the price if they do their best to correct the error.

What an entitled moron.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know this might shock you, but the guy is a Magic The Gheythering player.

Also, lol @ justifying this because he "couldn't afford to go to the dentist for 3 years".

Cringe level 10000000000

Load Metric
    if the officer really said she would serve as a witness in his civil case, it's because she thought he was potentially homicidal and wanted to het him out of the store.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Originally Posted by big dick
    One last thing. I do not dislike the average jew I dislike the eletist. I don't like the 1%regardless if they are jews or gentiles.

I am pro poor and pro middle class and anti rich unlike druff who is pro rich and anti poor and anti middles class.
    And don't say you aren't druff because its clear as day from reading all the stuff you have posted for years that you are. Deep down you hate the poor and feel they are gettitng one over on you while the real problem is corporate welfare not people welfare.
    I don't like welfare either obv but i'd rather see some poor get his stamps every month than some asshole billionaire get a 20% tax cut

To be fair big dick has issues with the top ten percent not the little guy.

Comments

Tellafriend: Fuck off. Leave like you said you were

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    nuttin like getn a store display electric toothbrush for a penny.

you go david..
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Bro we get it ur Jewish stop trying to take the crown from obnoxious black chicks as woat customers

Load Metric
    Like they earned that shit so much that Blake married one so they could form a super couple of trash

Load Metric
    Is this real or a next-level anti-Semitic troll?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Is this real or a next-level anti-Semitic troll?
    Sadly it's real.

Load Metric
    Which part Blake's wife being an empowered super black almost jew this is verdad homey

Load Metric
    Druff buys his shoes at target.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    so petty,alas he shd take it on JJ.free trip to L.A, and hotel and ,meals ..make good fodder.
    Last edited by shoeshine box; 01-18-2020 at 02:29 AM. Reason: JJ= THE MOST HONORABLE SUPER FINE HOT JUDGE JUDY

Load Metric
    I’m super confused. For that price to be for the Oral B toothbrush, the name of the item on the placard would need to include the text “Oral B”, as well as the model number for that type of toothbrush. Per the printed name of the item that is shown on the placard to be $0.01 — Perfect Plac — the displayed price is NOT for the toothbrush; it’s for the plastic display placard the price label is afixed to. Judgment for the defendant!

Furthermore, given that this is a civil case, and I find this case to be have been frivolously pursued by the plaintiff for gratuitous social media attention, I hereby order the plaintiff to reimburse the defendant for all reasonable legal fees related to this case.

[Gavel bang!]
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 01-18-2020 at 03:12 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    HE HIT YOU DICK SUCKS WITH THE GAVEL BANG
    also bad boys 1 on netflix

Load Metric
    THIS SCENE ALONE instead of fat martin lawrence we got prime lawry

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    I’m super confused. For that price to be for the Oral B toothbrush, the name of the item on the placard would need to include the text “Oral B”, as well as the model number for that type of toothbrush. Per the printed name of the item that is shown on the placard to be $0.01 — Perfect Plac — the displayed price is NOT for the toothbrush; it’s for the plastic display placard the price label is afixed to. Judgment for the defendant!

Furthermore, given that this is a civil case, and I find this case to be have been frivolously pursued by the plaintiff for gratuitous social media attention, I hereby order the plaintiff to reimburse the defendant for all reasonable legal fees related to this case.

[Gavel bang!]

Addendum showing detail from the Exhibit 1 photo submitted by the plaintiff, with actual item for sale at the posted price circled in red.

Name:  68D497F5-8CA2-4877-8658-ED9CECF2DD9E.jpeg
Views: 417
Size:  69.0 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah, the 0.01 seems to be referring to something regarding the toothbrush on display, and not an actual price. Stupid to have that printed anywhere the public can see, but regardless, apparently Massachusetts law allows retailers to NOT honor prices which were a result of "gross (significant) error".

In the meantime, a Gofundme has raised almost $15k for "Target Tori to go on a vacation". However, I don't believe Target Tori has been fully identified yet, aside from that one picture. I'm sure she can be found, though.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-tori...on-from-target

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If this is an elaborate troll job, I give him A+, though.

Load Metric
    Even I am outraged at how this guy behaved when Target wouldn't sue him a toothbrush for 1 cent.
    intentional, or a Freudian Slip, or just sloppiness? (s/b sell?)
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 01-18-2020 at 08:05 AM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

[Gavel bang!]

Addendum showing detail from the Exhibit 1 photo submitted by the plaintiff, with actual item for sale at the posted price circled in red.

Name:  68D497F5-8CA2-4877-8658-ED9CECF2DD9E.jpeg
Views: 417
Size:  69.0 KB

Mumbles, I want to know why you are intentionally posting in a style that you know gets everyone angry.

It actually irritates me that you have the ability to post in a less-obnoxious fashion (the way you did with FlyPaper) and are choosing not to.

That's what I'm taking away from this thread.

You may think it's funny to get the forum riled up to where they are all red repping you and repeatedly hassling me to ban you, but it is a pain in the ass for me, and I don't enjoy dealing with this.
    Let me clear the air on some things.

1) I do NOT have a prop bet to drive my rep level to -1000. I said that in a vain attempt to get some core haters to stop gratuituously red repping my posts.

2) I DID get jiggity during the Vag Pic campaign to get to -100, but it seems very likely that this amplified the perception that I trolling the site.

3) I am NOT intentionally posting to rile up the forum, but my refusing to back down from the hate campaign by certain users likely gives ammunition for some users to paint my posting as such.

4) After reading your comments above about how you "respect" the older/NWP posters, why you started this section, and don't know why I can't post like Flypaper, I have come to realize that the title of this forum should instead be "NWP Users' Playground -- Proper Deference to Certain Members Required".

But, I guess you can't see that, Druff. Because despite the unrelenting number of red reps through at me some users since the Vag Pic campaign, I have yet to see you even *hint* at post restricting any of them despite the forum rules mentioning how such actions are not permitted.

So, I really don't want to expend any energy trying to defend myself regarding your question. Because it's clear to me now that you can't be unbiased about the matter given your affinity for the veteran/NWP days users.

And with that, I will say...

Au revoir

Comments

dwai: rofl

Thread Information