Thread: White trash Texas couple leaves toddler in running car while they gamble, car gets stolen

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

White trash Texas couple leaves toddler in running car while they gamble, car gets stolen

Meet Kimberley Cook and boyfriend Anthony Blue.

These geniuses would go to gamble at a Shell gas station in Humble, Texas, which apparently had some kind of digital slot machine inside.

They would often leave their 16-month-old baby in the car with the engine running, and periodically run out to go check that he's okay.

Unfortunately, hoodlums Jabari Davis and Vincent Cannady, aged 19 and 18, saw the car running with the unlocked door, and figured that was a golden opportunity to steal it.

The two were already on "deferred adjudication" for other felony charges.

They either didn't see the kid or didn't care. They sped off with the car and the kid, eventually abandoning the kid at a park 20 miles away, where the kid was left cold, shivering, and scared. The kid was lucky to be discovered fairly quickly by a park ranger who happened to be locking up at the time. The two car thieves were later caught driving the stolen car.

All four of these geniuses were arrested.

The biggest surprised to me here is that there are slot machines in Texas. I never knew that.

Load Metric
    Hey, those two young men could have been Obama's sons.

Load Metric
    Experts keep insisting Millenials don’t play slots.

Load Metric
    Guy's tattoo says Knowledge front and center.

Would like to know what the rest say.

Load Metric
    There are slot machines in many states. Bible belt state legislators sometimes try to keep that fact on the down-low to avoid criticism from their hyper-religious voters by having them being in darkened glass rooms with age-restrictions signs on the doors when located in convenience stores and truck stops.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Most of those slot machines are what they call Video Sweepstakes Machines. It’s a loophole in the law that some places drive a fucking truck through. Some states like NC closed the loophole then cracked down hard on the operations. There were places literally that were simple sweepstakes parlors (glorified slot rooms). They’d try to claim they were selling online internet access. Yeah access which got them to these sweepstakes machines.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Veddy veddy IN-teresting!

Dan Druff:

Load Metric
    Wiggers and....
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information