Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest high profile murder mystery involving young white female victim: Paighton Houston

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Well look at that.

It turned out her shady lesbo girlfriend was innocent. Not sure why she acted so sketchy.

The crime is mostly solved. She did leave with black men, did OD, and one of them (a convicted rapist) decided to dump the body.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...l-unknown.html

The “lesbo girlfriend” seemed “shady” to you because you inexplicable misogyny. Seriously, man. Which females in your life fucked you up so much to cause you develop so much gender-directed hatred??? You can talk about with us. We are your friends and will help you work through it and release the pain.
    quoting for all your mistakes which you'll edit later trying to look smart

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well look at that.

It turned out her shady lesbo girlfriend was innocent. Not sure why she acted so sketchy.

The crime is mostly solved. She did leave with black men, did OD, and one of them (a convicted rapist) decided to dump the body.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...l-unknown.html

The “lesbo girlfriend” seemed “shady” to you because you inexplicable misogyny. Seriously, man. Which females in your life fucked you up so much to cause you develop so much gender-directed hatred??? You can talk about with us. We are your friends and will help you work through it and release the pain.
    Ugh.

What a dumb post.

The girlfriend acted REALLY sketchy and changed her story multiple times. Even Paighton's own mom was exasperated with her.

There are news stories about this all over the internet about accusations against her on social media. I'm in one of those groups. Guess the gender of 90% of the girl's accusers?

Female. Are they misogynists?

I have no doubt that if I initially said I believed the black guys did it, you would have said I was being racist instead of sexist.

You're becoming the SJW that you used to profess to hate. Just because I'm stating a woman is acting shady doesn't mean misogyny is the motivation. It means I genuinely think the woman is hiding something. Clearly you've seen me post accusations/criticisms here of men -- more than I have of women, in fact -- so I don't even understand where this is coming from.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By the way, the lesbian girlfriend isn't out of the woods yet.

There are still some suspicions being thrown around that she was with Paighton and the black guy when Paighton OD'd, and then wrote herself out of the story because she freaked out about the OD and subsequent burial of the body.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but I'm not saying that didn't happen.

There still has to be a reason the girl's story changed so often.

Load Metric
    EXACTLY,
    I am also reading rumors that Paighton was a lesbian.
    "rumors" like being gay is a scandal.

he is so misogynistic and you know he would swear he isn't. Look at the @AOC thread for confirmation, or show me a post where he criticizes a male for not dancing well enough to be in congress.

or the Katie Hill thread, it is 2020, like why does he think women should be treated like that? ('she was so insensitive when she dumped that one staffer' I mean GTFO)
    and men not? I.E. Hunter Duncan.

He does post about Hunter, and even says 'he did worse', but then look at the difference in titles
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Katie IS A BISEXUAL IN A 3-WAY, and 'hunter resigns'.
    & this is from the Hunter thread, (he even had to stick it to the women who was betrayed by Hunter.)
    "However, the final joke was on his wife, because he also used some of the money to get hotel rooms for at least 5 different extramarital affairs"

There are just numerous threads where he rates women, calling them old for their age or whatever, like he some freak of nature Adonis & looks even one year than he actually is.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: fake news
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I knew I could count on SJW Jimmy to show up here and babble his usual identity politics nonsense.

Notice he's even bitching about my Duncan Hunter thread, even though I was the one to create it and I was very negative about Hunter. Jimmy also completely missed the point about what I wrote about Hunter's wife, which is par for the course with this guy.

He's also bitching about my AOC thread and calls it "misogynistic", just because I'm criticizing her intelligence. But do you see me saying the same thing about Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, or Elizabeth Warren? No. I don't like them either, but I can objectively admit that they're intelligent women. AOC is not, and I created the thread that I find it funny how the left has made such a celebrity out of her. I'd have written the same thing if AOC were male.

In this thread, I had nothing bad to say about them being lesbians, and in fact I didn't even realize it until several days later. When I created the thread, I really thought it was an interesting and unique case, especially given how the friend seemed to be lying.

Sad that the SJW contingent on this site has to project identity politics onto everything I write.

Load Metric

Ugh.

What a dumb post.

The girlfriend acted REALLY sketchy and changed her story multiple times. Even Paighton's own mom was exasperated with her.

There are news stories about this all over the internet about accusations against her on social media. I'm in one of those groups. Guess the gender of 90% of the girl's accusers?

Female. Are they misogynists?

I have no doubt that if I initially said I believed the black guys did it, you would have said I was being racist instead of sexist.

You're becoming the SJW that you used to profess to hate. Just because I'm stating a woman is acting shady doesn't mean misogyny is the motivation. It means I genuinely think the woman is hiding something. Clearly you've seen me post accusations/criticisms here of men -- more than I have of women, in fact -- so I don't even understand where this is coming from.

Alright. You’ve convinced me that I pull back from attributing that you mentioned the GF as “shady” on your misogyny. You earned that retraction in this case. Carry on...
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Alright. You’ve convinced me that I pull back from attributing that you mentioned the GF as “shady” on your misogyny. You earned that retraction in this case. Carry on...
    this is poorly worded and written.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Please excuse me. I typed this while taking a shit and felt kinda rushed when someone banged on the stall door. But good catch!

Thread Information