Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest high profile murder mystery involving young white female victim: Paighton Houston

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Latest high profile murder mystery involving young white female victim: Paighton Houston

Today, Paighton Houston's body was found in a shallow grave behind a house.

She has been missing for about a week. She was 29 years old and from Birmingham, Alabama, and there was a lot of press regarding her disappearance because she's white, female, and under 30.

A co-worker of Paighton's was with her at the bar where she was last seen. The co-worker claimed that she left with "two heavy set black men" and did so voluntarily. Of biggest interest is the fact that she texted this co-worker, "If I call answer, I don't know these people and I feel in trouble". That was the last that was heard from her.

The curious part of this whole thing is the fact that, despite confirmation of Paighton's murder and the discovery of the body, no surveillance video has been released of the "two heavyset black men", nor is there a better description of these men from anyone else at the bar.

Paighton's family has also complained on Facebook that the co-worker has "changed their story several times".

I'm calling this now:

This crime wasn't committed by two heavyset black men. The co-worker (not sure if male or female) probably did it, and then used Paighton's phone to text themselves in order to throw police off the trail.

The police aren't stating that the co-worker is a suspect, but I bet they are, unless the police are really asleep at the switch. If the co-worker is male, it's especially likely that he did it.

The police also don't seem particularly interested in searching for the two black men, as if they are doubting the story.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...ing-probe.html

https://heavy.com/news/2019/12/paighton-houston/

Comments

dwai: going out on a limb here detective druff

MumblesBadly: FFS, dwai!!! Give it rest!!!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    100 percent the co-worker.

Comments

1marley1: 100

Load Metric
    Based on the name of her coworker that's "out there", it's a she.

Load Metric
    Hadn’t heard of case. After a little reading , I see she was a heroin addict on the verge of death in recent years, so OD or running into wrong dudes while chasing seems more likely than some girl killing her. Maybe OD and friend freaked out and created story or something along those lines.

Load Metric
    Typical case of DP chocolate dick for a hit.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

She has been missing for about a week. She was 29 years old and from Birmingham, Alabama, and there was a lot of press regarding her disappearance because she's white, female, and under 30.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Hadn’t heard of case. After a little reading , I see she was a heroin addict on the verge of death in recent years, so OD or running into wrong dudes while chasing seems more likely than some girl killing her. Maybe OD and friend freaked out and created story or something along those lines.
    Didn't know about the heroin thing. Makes sense because she looks kinda old for 29 in some pics I've seen.

Yeah I think your last sentence is starting to look more likely. Friend obv covering for something but probably didn't kill her.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Didn't know about the heroin thing. Makes sense because she looks kinda old for 29 in some pics I've seen.

Yeah I think your last sentence is starting to look more likely. Friend obv covering for something but probably didn't kill her.

Yeah I just searched her name and drugs because whether there was two big black dudes or her friend lied, it felt like drugs would be somewhere in the mix. I saw this in comment section. It’s some local place, and I assume her since her name is unique.

https://christhealthcenter.org/dnld/...End%202018.pdf

Platinum
    Load Metric

Comments

ShawnFanningsLimpDick: Chocolate sandwich rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Paighton's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5-pDB1hcY9/

Co-worker's name is Grace Cross. Here she is:

Name:  ED3C65E4-A311-4115-BD16-9F7293C053B1.jpeg
Views: 1339
Size:  257.9 KB

Rumors are now that the home where Paighton was found belonged to the grandfather of Grace's boyfriend, but that part might just be internet BS.

Load Metric
    She was visiting the Tin Roof bar in Birmingham the night she disappeared, her family says. She was last seen leaving the bar with two heavyset black men, Birmingham police say.

She appeared to have left the bar willingly with the two men, police say.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say the black men killed her.

Comments

1marley1: Correct

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Typical case of DP chocolate dick for a hit.
    Jealous?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have joined a Facebook group about Paighton & it's very interesting.

Currently being discussed is the apparent fact that Grace's mother posted that Grace and Paighton were in a loving romantic relationship. Then she deleted the post. This makes in more likely IMO that Grace did it, or at least covered up an OD when they were together. There doesn't seem to have been any man Paighton was dating, either before her death or in recent years, so I am beginning to believe she was lesbian.

Hmmm the plot thickens!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally View Post
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have joined a Facebook group about Paighton & it's very interesting.

Currently being discussed is the apparent fact that Grace's mother posted that Grace and Paighton were in a loving romantic relationship. Then she deleted the post. This makes in more likely IMO that Grace did it, or at least covered up an OD when they were together. There doesn't seem to have been any man Paighton was dating, either before her death or in recent years, so I am beginning to believe she was lesbian.

Hmmm the plot thickens!

Gonna call it right now and say Druff knew the whole time the murder was lesbian related and just wanted to let us figure it out for ourselves.

Comments

Dan Druff: lol

Load Metric
    The victim looks 40, not 29, and the coworker/possible girlfriend/likely killer has wide set, crazy eyes and the general face of a dangerous person.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    More things I've read:

Grace Cross' real name is Virginia Grace Cross. Supposedly she has a kid and is married to a guy named Jessie Underwood.

There is still no confirmation that Paighton was at the bar at all. Her debit card was found on the floor of the bar, but it could have been planted there. Her brother revealed that she "never used her debit card", which would make a planting of the card more likely if true.

I am also reading rumors that Paighton was a lesbian.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Looks like girlfriends to me

Load Metric
    Looks like girlfriends to me

Posting innuendos about sordid lesbian murder. Nice way to increase your traffic. Is it sweeps week on the internet for poker forums or something?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well look at that.

It turned out her shady lesbo girlfriend was innocent. Not sure why she acted so sketchy.

The crime is mostly solved. She did leave with black men, did OD, and one of them (a convicted rapist) decided to dump the body.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...l-unknown.html

Load Metric
    Well look at that.

It turned out her shady lesbo girlfriend was innocent. Not sure why she acted so sketchy.

The crime is mostly solved. She did leave with black men, did OD, and one of them (a convicted rapist) decided to dump the body.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...l-unknown.html

The “lesbo girlfriend” seemed “shady” to you because you inexplicable misogyny. Seriously, man. Which females in your life fucked you up so much to cause you develop so much gender-directed hatred??? You can talk about with us. We are your friends and will help you work through it and release the pain.

Comments

dwai: OMG STFU YOU LIBERAL FAGGOT BITCH n-word LOVER FEMALE RIGHTS ACTIVIST
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information