Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: blake are you jewish?

Load Metric
    can you guys even imagine a 6'2' big dick? guy would be fucking unstoppable

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Blake is a halfrican. The odds of him having real money are about the same as Big Dick actually having a big dick.

Load Metric
    druff, please sort this out

"Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup."

Load Metric
    So you cool with the Sacklers? How about all the jews who run the banks that nearly destroyed the entire country in 08? You happy to be cut from the same cloth as these fuckers? Or do you actually have a spine?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    So you cool with the Sacklers? How about all the jews who run the banks that nearly destroyed the entire country in 08? You happy to be cut from the same cloth as these fuckers? Or do you actually have a spine?
    so i'm clear, are you attacking me for *not* hating an entire ethnic group? is that what's happening here?

this is peak pfa, folks

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Are you claiming Blake is a Blasain Jew? You better have something to backup this allegation.

Comments

blake: jablasian
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 01-02-2020 at 03:57 PM.

Load Metric
    dick, in all seriousness, you sound like you have around an 85 IQ.

you arguing with me never goes well. judging by the epic meltdown we experienced yesterday, i think you're well aware of this.

please just come up with a new username and start fresh

Load Metric
    I'm not attacking you I asked you a question. Are you proud to be cut from the Sacklers and the heads of companies that nearly destroyed America.

Are you?

If my tribe was responsible for for these awful acts I surely wouldn't be defending them that's for fucking sure.

Load Metric
    I'm not attacking you I asked you a question. Are you proud to be cut from the Sacklers and the heads of companies that nearly destroyed America.

Are you?

If my tribe was responsible for for these awful acts I surely wouldn't be defending them that's for fucking sure.
    who specifically are you asking me to judge? like, give me names. or are you asking me to judge an entire ethnic group? you see the problem here?

i hope i'm making you rethink some things dick

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

you arguing with me never goes well. judging by the epic meltdown we experienced yesterday, i think you're well aware of this.

Stop making shit up. I have barely ever had any interaction with you bfire this current one. You asked me in the past to not call jews ceo's and bankers kikes which I did. Tell me more about this epic beatdown you gave me.

Why won't you tell us your body mesurements and fitness level? Yet you're so quick to brag about how successful you are.
    You can be the wealthiest guy in the world but if you're unhealthy you're fucked.
    Steve Jobs is agood example of this.

My advice to you is this. Stop worrying about how much money you have int he bank and worry about your diet, health and fitness level as well as worrying about your finances.

You can learn a lot from gentiles despite what you've been taught since you were a young boy

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I just realized there’s no way Big Dick is 5’9 because no one that’s actually 5’9 says they’re 5’9. People that are actually 5’9 sure the fuck don’t want anyone to know that shit so they buy shoes with a little extra sole and spike their hair and claim to be 5’11. My read is Big Dick is a shade under 5’7 at best, AT BEST.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Stop making shit up. I have barely ever had any interaction with you bfire this current one. You asked me in the past to not call jews ceo's and bankers kikes which I did. Tell me more about this epic beatdown you gave me.

Why won't you tell us your body mesurements and fitness level? Yet you're so quick to brag about how successful you are.
    You can be the wealthiest guy in the world but if you're unhealthy you're fucked.
    Steve Jobs is agood example of this.

My advice to you is this. Stop worrying about how much money you have int he bank and worry about your diet, health and fitness level as well as worrying about your finances.

You can learn a lot from gentiles despite what you've been taught since you were a young boy

i've let this go cause your meltdown has been comical, but there are zero examples of me bragging about having money on this or any forums. that's just not true and, by the way, there are plenty of poor lawyers.

the closest thing that came to me bragging about money was telling a story about two nice draftkings scores, but we were railing those scores as they happened on skatz and i was asked about them here. i didn't volunteer talking about them. i've never ever bragged about anything financial or even alluded to me having money, period.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Plus Big Dick has little man syndrome. While 5’9 is a pretty pathetic height for any white male, little man syndrome is typically found in the 5’5 and shorter range.

Comments

blake: going the extra mile

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I just realized there’s no way Big Dick is 5’9 because no one that’s actually 5’9 says they’re 5’9. People that are actually 5’9 sure the fuck don’t want anyone to know that shit so they buy shoes with a little extra sole and spike their hair and claim to be 5’11. My read is Big Dick is a shade under 5’7 at best, AT BEST.
    actually slightly over 5'9 good read

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    actually slightly over 5'9 good read
    So you estimated down? Sure you did Tom Cruise.......

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Makes me wonder how tall Trump claims to be. 6’10 maybe?

Load Metric
    Was a good battle but I think it's run it's course. You have your opinion which of course you are entitled to and I have mine.

Best of luck in 2020 I wish you good health and happiness.

Nightmarefish I never realized what an idiot you are until you decided to inject yourself in two other grown mens online argument.
    Despite this I wish you a happy and healthy 2020 as well.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Was a good battle but I think it's run it's course. You have your opinion which of course you are entitled to and I have mine.

Nightmarefish I never realized what an idiot you are until you decided to inject yourself in two other grown mens online argument.
    Despite this I wish you a happy and healthy 2020 as well.

The midget just called himself a grown man. You can’t make this shit up.

I wish you good health and a late growth spurt in 2020 sweet prince.

Load Metric

lol at dick "agreeing to disagree" as to whether the jews are inherently evil and responsible for everything wrong in society.

yeah moron, we disagree.

when you think hitler may have been on to something, you don't get to take the high road, you fucking clown. you're not the good guy here.

i hope you understand that you're truly awful and i wish you extremely bad health and continuing unhappiness in 2020.

best,

blake

Comments

big dick: I know you don't mean it. Best of luck buddy

Load Metric
    Okay okay I know i was gonna quit and move on but I just can't help myself so here goes

How many jews will actually go and fight the war if there is one? I suspect not too many.

Don't you worry though because the gentiles will be sent in to do the hard work of actually fighting the war while the weapons makers profit (PROBALY MOSTLY JEWS BUT WHO KNOWS) but more than likely they have their dirty greedy hands in this very profitable industry too

You are the chosen people afterall so it's only right that you start shit while we clean it up.

You don't really wish me bad health do you blake? Not very nice if you do. Whats the difference in me wishing greedy elitist jews harm and you wishing me harm? Makes you just as bad of a person as you think I am if you do.

Thread Information