Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: blake are you jewish?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

is this some form of reverse psychology where i'm supposed to read these posts, feel sorry for you, and end up apologizing? cause that's where we're heading
    Did you swallow?

So answer my question how tall are you? how much do you weigh? are you asian? black ? white? incel?

My house will be paid off in a few years. I have 2k a month pension coming from 59.5 till the day I die and whatever I put away on my own + my wifes pension which isn't all that great cus you know she is a teacher and teaching which should pay very well for some odd reason doean't but scumbags who chase ambulances like yourself get paid well.

Both my cars are paid off. I have made a few million playing poker since end of 07. I dont have anywhere near all the money I've made but I have made it. I am 5'9 180 pounds and in tip top shape.I am strong af and also train on the bag and do some sparring.

If I go to a concert for instance I can't go from my seat to the restroom without some girl smiling at me or trying to talk to me. Women love me so much that they just flat out hit on me right in front of their husbands sometimes and i can't even count how many times a hot 20-25 year old has approcahed me or flirted with me . How many women do you have hitting on you? Keep in mind I am only 5'9 and the bitches are chasing me non stop just imagine if I were 6'2 I wouldn't be able to leave the house lol

So you can take this little picture you have of me in your head of me being some poor white trash shitkicker just because I don't like elitist jews and put a picture of a somehwat confortable financially handsome pure bred irish made n-word in your head .Bitch

And if you ever want to play heads up nl or plo i will play you till you quit.

When was the last time a women hit on you blake?
    These are some Jewdonk-esque delusions of grandeur no doubt lol.

Comments

OSA: stole the words

JACKDANIELS: GOT HIM

Load Metric
    If I go to a concert for instance I can't go from my seat to the restroom without some girl smiling at me or trying to talk to me. Women love me so much that they just flat out hit on me right in front of their husbands sometimes and i can't even count how many times a hot 20-25 year old has approcahed me or flirted with me . How many women do you have hitting on you? Keep in mind I am only 5'9 and the bitches are chasing me non stop just imagine if I were 6'2 I wouldn't be able to leave the house lol

i just couldn't let him delete this without saving it
    I was editing it.
    It's true so.... you don't have to hide the fact that you wish that you were treated the same way by the opposite sex.

body mesurements please. Ethnic backround too

Load Metric
    i just caused an admitted nazi sympathizer to have a mental breakdown live on the internet. i really hope you all appreciate the work i put on here.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Doin work

JACKDANIELS: rofl

Load Metric
    and if you do appreciate my efforts and would like to see more content like this in the future, i'd ask that you please consider donating to OSA's vegas vacation fundraiser.

Comments

OSA: thank you very much

Load Metric
    "If I go to a concert for instance I can't go from my seat to the restroom without some girl smiling at me or trying to talk to me"

- Big Dick
    lol all you want but its true.

I'd rather be good looking and fit than rich anyday of the week.
    I am good looking and fit and by no means wealthy but I make a decent living so I am happy with who I am.
    You measure success by how much money a man has I measure it in more ways than just money.
    So to answer your question if I consider myself successful I will answer that yes I am.
    Last edited by big dick; 01-01-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Load Metric
    "Keep in mind I am only 5'9 and the bitches are chasing me non stop"

-big dick

big dick being a vaughnp dupe actually makes a lot lf sense

Load Metric
    you guys want me to do devidee next?

Load Metric
    haha blake you're a gook? HAHAHAHA wow okay well we know you never get any pussy so I see why you are dodging the question.

you better have money cus its the only way your asian ass is getting any pussy

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The only thing that really needs to be addressed at this point is, was Blake born with an Asian dick or a black dick. And if Blake was lucky and got a black dick is his dick bigger than Big Dick’s dick.

For reference, Tiger Woods (the only other Blasian I’ve heard of) got lucky and was born with a black dick.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric
    i'm not actually asian though so this is somehow getting even more depressing

Comments

nightmarefish: Lying about being Blasain rep. How dare you?

devidee: (((obviously)))

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Please change bigdick's title to Biggest Scumbag on this Forum

Lol.

Load Metric
    Why the fuck did I just read the last few pages? It seems like blake is mad at big dick because he is a "Nazi sympathizer" which is kinda weird. Jews used to be bad people back in WWII times (why else would they want to get rid of them?) but now they're relatively good people (like Druff, Adelson, and Sonatine is probably a Jew too). I mean shit, they're still fucking up the towel head Palestinians, aren't they? If you can't give them kudos for that, I don't know what to say. If I could own a bank and the media then I sure as hell would, but unfortunately fortunately I'm not a Jew so I'm not allowed to do that. Wouldn't you own a few banks if you were Jewish?

Just post pics of your dicks and get all this debating over with. OSA will grade them.

Load Metric
    a lot of people itt are feeling better about their own lives right about now.

thats probably not productive honestly.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    Why the fuck did I just read the last few pages? It seems like blake is mad at big dick because he is a "Nazi sympathizer" which is kinda weird. Jews used to be bad people back in WWII times (why else would they want to get rid of them?)

it's "kinda weird" that i'm attacking big dick cause he's a nazi sympathizer, and "jews" (i guess all of them?) were bad people but have since evolved into good people.

but right, both me and big dick are equally wrong and need to move past our differences.

the collection of disasters such as RS on this forum are truly second to none.

i actually think most of the posters here probably think i'm in the wrong, so yeah why would any decent person still be here, true.

druff, your legacy is this forum and if you're not deeply, deeply ashamed, your brain doesn't work the same way as others.

Load Metric
    testing new signature

Load Metric
    testing new signature
    looks good!!

Keep defending the sacklers scumbag they only tortured and murdered millions of Americans after all
    In the name of the almighty dollar of course.
    Hope there is a god to straighten them out in the end

I love how you wouldn't answer my questions... no answer pretty much answers my questions anyways

And don't forget that the only thing worse than a lawyer is a jew lawyer

I feel like you have been taught a valuable lesson from me that you can't just assume a man is a success or a failure based on how much money he has in the bank and there are a lot of of other way to judge a mans success.
    I know how you jew fucks are with money and all and how you are taught from an early age that money is the number 1 most important thing in the world but now you know better.
    You're welcome
    Took a gentile to set you straight

Put this entire post in your sig too
    Last edited by big dick; 01-02-2020 at 03:13 PM.

Load Metric
    testing new signature
    looks good!!

Keep defending the sacklers scumbag they only tortured and murdered millions of Americans after all
    In the name of the almighty dollar of course.
    Hope there is a god to straighten them out in the end

I love how you wouldn't answer my questions... no answer pretty much answers my questions anyways

And don't forget that the only thing worse than a lawyer is a jew lawyer

I feel like you have been taught a valuable lesson from me that you can't just assume a man is a success or a failure based on how much money he has in the bank and there are a lot of of other way to judge a mans success.
    I know how you jew fucks are with money and all and how you are taught from an early age that money is the number 1 most important thing in the world but now you know better.
    You're welcome
    Took a gentile to set you straight

Put this entire post in your sig too
    how do you even have the strength to get up in the morning?

Load Metric
    I'm strong like a horse dude. Getting out of bed is easy

how do you drag your weak bag of bones ass out of bed each morning?

Thread Information