Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: blake are you jewish?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Who runs Hollywood?

Which way does Hollywood lean politically?
    at what point do you just concede this is a jewish nation and leave.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Who runs Hollywood?

Which way does Hollywood lean politically?
    You don’t get a free nation until 6 gorillian.

(((obviously)))

Load Metric

You don’t get a free nation until 6 gorillian.

(((obviously)))
    i've said too much. for the record, jews do *not* run this country. carry on.

Load Metric
    i think they also believe that anyone that doesn't accept jesus goes to hell
    As it has been with nearly all religions throughout history. Fear is a powerful motivator.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Blake is Jewish AF.

Comments

blake: AF

Load Metric
    bump

Comments

sonatine: coge

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Gimmick, is it lucky when 70% of your entire world population gets savagely murdered?

Forgot how lucky my people were.
    Wealth wise, probably. Sort of like why Persians in US are a wealthy minority. In tends to bump the average when "weak" get culled. And when it comes to motivating people, genocide is a decent stick and half a carrot.
    Looks like we have a left-wing Euro antisemite here, y'all.

First he says the Jews were "lucky" in the 1900s.

Then he's stating that the Jews who got killed by the Nazis were the "weak" ones, you see, and the "strong" one survived and therefore were more likely to be successful.

At least some of these PFA left wingers are doing a great job making my point about antisemitism on the left. I thought this was going to be a lot harder for me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    gimmick, related to your other point, it doesn't surprise me about nigerians. a lot of my family works in upscale suburban schools. you know who the best students are? the african kids (not african-american). it must take a lot to overcome getting out of a third world nation and making it here. those kids are always the hardest working, get the best grades, best athletes, etc. etc.

also, so true re indian. the jews are actually fortunate that they will no longer be the universal hate group target. indians and asians are flooding the US, are super intelligent, get sick grades and get nothing but ultra-high paying jobs.

at some point, the maga folk will start focusing on them, not mexicans
    This is true. When you have a group of people where those moving to the US are mostly in the top percentage of successful people in their home country, they are more likely to be smart (and also success-oriented), thus will succeed in the US.

That's why the Indians you see in school often appear to be so "smart" and often superior to the average white students, whereas the average person in India is nothing like that.

But this doesn't apply to Jews. The US has 39% of the world Jewish population, a close second to Israel. It's not like Jewish financial success can be explained by saying, "Well, the smartest or most success-oriented Jews are the small percentage of them who moved to the US."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Wealth wise, probably. Sort of like why Persians in US are a wealthy minority. In tends to bump the average when "weak" get culled. And when it comes to motivating people, genocide is a decent stick and half a carrot.

Then he's stating that the Jews who got killed by the Nazis were the "weak" ones, you see, and the "strong" one survived and therefore were more likely to be successful.

At least some of these PFA left wingers are doing a great job making my point about antisemitism on the left. I thought this was going to be a lot harder for me.
    That's how evolution works. There aren't any nice events involved.

I guess i could sugarcoat and over explain everything to avoid hurting anyone's feelings. Just not that big on wasting time.

If you take away your clown sized snowflake shoes what do you think was the impact of the holocaust? Did it weaken or strengthen the Jewish gene pool? Or do we just go with nothing special happened besides 6 million Jews died. All completely average Jews with zero skew regarding intelligence, survival instinct or wealth.

Load Metric

I guess i could sugarcoat and over explain everything to avoid hurting anyone's feelings. Just not that big on wasting time.

If you take away your clown sized snowflake shoes what do you think was the impact of the holocaust? Did it weaken or strengthen the Jewish gene pool? Or do we just go with nothing special happened besides 6 million Jews died. All completely average Jews with zero skew regarding intelligence, survival instinct or wealth.
    you really think the weak jews were killed in the holocaust? you're kind of a monster.

also i don't get how the holocaust would have anything to do with jewish success in america. most jews in america did not have relatives that fled the holocaust.

Load Metric

i think mega-liberals like gimmick believe you're indirectly attacking other minority groups by giving praise to jews.

Load Metric
    LOLcaust.

Sounds like the joos are super awesome.

But white pepper still need to defend their (stolen) nation in the Middle East.

Our greatest ally.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You don't know what you're talking about.

The wealthy/successful Jews were often less likely to leave occupied countries because they would have been leaving almost everything they earned behind, and starting over. It's a lot easier to flee when there's nothing valuable you're leaving behind.

This is exactly what happened to my grandmother's family. My grandmother had relatively little, and the decision to leave Poland was easy. Her sister was married to a successful tire business owner, and they couldn't bring themselves to just run off and abandon everything.

Guess who survived WWII, and guess who was executed by the Nazis? Hint: It wasn't the rich sister.

Load Metric
    LOLcaust.

Our greatest ally.
    if they're secretly running the world, wouldn't that mean they're superior or nah

Load Metric
    #WhitePepper

Load Metric

you really think the weak jews were killed in the holocaust? you're kind of a monster.

also i don't get how the holocaust would have anything to do with jewish success in america. most jews in america did not have relatives that fled the holocaust.
    A lot them fled before. It wasn't the nicest time before and after WWI in Europe. Something like 2ish million migrated to US. I think US closed it's ports to Jews in 1924. And then after the WWII quite a few people found their way to US. Soros is likely best known out of that batch.

If i'd have to guess a random number, maybe something like 10-20% more from the stronger half of evolutionary scale survived. There's really no way of knowing, but it would be really rare that it was an even split. Ever see lions attack a pack of antelopes? It's like that in every major evolutionary event.

Load Metric

You don't know what you're talking about.

The wealthy/successful Jews were often less likely to leave occupied countries because they would have been leaving almost everything they earned behind, and starting over. It's a lot easier to flee when there's nothing valuable you're leaving behind.

This is exactly what happened to my grandmother's family. My grandmother had relatively little, and the decision to leave Poland was easy. Her sister was married to a successful tire business owner, and they couldn't bring themselves to just run off and abandon everything.

Guess who survived WWII, and guess who was executed by the Nazis? Hint: It wasn't the rich sister.
    Well that anecdote clearly proves your point. And apparently disproves Blakes point that very few Jews that died in the holocaust had relatives in the US.

There weren't that many wealthy Jews at the time to begin with.

So if we split the Jews to a strong half and weak half. Do you think that the survivor side is more likely 55-45 or 50-50?

Also if we are going by the origin story that Jews prospered through hard work, appreciating education and being community oriented wtf were they doing the 1k+ years before the 20th century? Were they just slacking, skipping school and generally fucking around? This rags to riches story becomes less impressive if we get to take 1k+ years.

Load Metric
    LOLcaust.

Our greatest ally.
    if they're secretly running the world, wouldn't that mean they're superior or nah
    At being shapeshifting parasites? Absolutely.

Jews don’t build civilization. They leach off of them.

Load Metric

At being shapeshifting parasites? Absolutely.

Jews don’t build civilization. They leach off of them.
    why are you too scared to answer me when i ask about your visit with dirty b and vegas? did you have these beliefs when you met them?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Calm down blake, place might not even be a 1chan on the 4chan scale

I was wrong on this btw, ill go with 1.25chan

Comments

blake: skatz

Thread Information