Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: blake are you jewish?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Why does every country they go to want them out?
    complicated orders and never pay retail. can get you chased out of most European countries.

Comments

OSA: NEVER PAY RETAIL
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i don't want to blow your mind, but do you know who the biggest uber-liberal is on the planet? he's so shockingly liberal, he donates money to virtually every democrat candidate running in the US and around the world.

he's also the elitist of the elite jews. wealthier than almost everyone else on the planet.

ever heard of george soros?
    Thought he was greek -)

Adelson for sure has some infulence in what is going on between america and iran

You cool with israel oppressing the palestinians?

You know I hate the fucking english too right? They are white anglo saxon and I hate them as much as eletist jews.

I'm not a racist blake as hard as that might be for you to believe im actually not.

Goldman sachs which is clearly a jew run company had a lot to do with what happened in 08 and then they ran to the us govt to bail their asses out. Sure they paid it back but still their fucking greed fucked everyone for a long time
    I had zero issues with jews until after 08

Again this is the only place where I talk about my views of jews
    fuck my old man doesn't even know about my dislike for elitist jews nor do my in laws or my irl friends.
    i'll tell you what i think.

israel needs a two-state solution. netanyahu is horrible.

did you know that the vast majority of american jews think the same way? did you know they're overwhelmingly liberal democrats? moreso than nearly every other ethnic group aside from black and latino. how do you reconcile that with your thinking about them?

i'm trying to educate you on things here.

without googling, do you know who runs goldman sachs?

can you specifically state what you think they did to the economy?

if you can, great. if you can't, does it worry you that you're blaming jews for something and have no actual idea what that is?

now that you know one of the most influential people in the world is a liberal jew and the leading donator of democrat politicians by many multiples, how does that affect your worldview of "elitist jews"? they don't all think the same?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Chang really does need to simmer down.

He's comparing my banning of years-long trolls who posted on the forum for the sole purpose of harassing me to my allowing of the free expression of ideas.

Blake, if you can't see the difference there, I don't know what to tell you.

Think about college campuses back in the days when they weren't censoring speech. You could go to the public square and express the most controversial viewpoints possible, and you wouldn't be thrown out. However, you weren't allowed to follow around individual students and repeatedly harass them. That's basically the situation here.

Let's say I do what blake seems to want and ban those engaging in antisemitic speech. What do I do with people like Pooh who use the N-word to describe black people? Ban them too? What about the people who post derogatory terms about gays and transsexuals? Ban them, as well? Or should I only stop the Jew-bashing but allow all of the other racism? That would be incredibly hypocritical.

Running a forum which allows free expression of ideas comes at a cost of allowing ideas expressed which people don't like.

I did ban FPS_Russia because he was posting incoherent garbage which didn't even relate to the topics being discussed. But aside from things like that, I'm letting people express their opinions, even if those opinions are offensive and ignorant.
    while i sympathize with your position regarding censorship, my suggestion that you censor people like big dick and devidee isn't controversial.

there are virtually no people on the planet aside from yourself that would permit their website to be used in this manner. the only other sites with this kind of content are actual white supremacist sites. that's it. there are no websites that allow blatant hate speech. am i missing any?

Okay?

So what is "hate speech"?

How does one define that? This is exactly the rabbit hole the left is currently dealing with when it comes to college campus free speech, and they are constantly making themselves look stupid and hypocritical.

"Hate speech" is a flawed concept because it is too broad, and there's no clear line which can be drawn between hate speech and expressing unpopular/politically incorrect opinions. This is why college campuses evolved from allowing all speech to now disallowing certain Republican speakers (even ones as innocuous as Ben Shapiro), because "hate speech" now encompasses all right wing politics in many left wingers' minds.

I can't tell you how many times I've been accused of "hate speech" when I've debated SJWs on Facebook, even though all of my speech was well reasoned, respectful, and never involved any kind of stereotyping or epithets.

It's very simple. Either you allow free speech on your site (regarding ideas or opinions), or you don't. There's no middle ground where you allow free speech but only if it's not hate speech. Doesn't exist. Can't be done.

There are some forms of speech where it's easy to draw a line. You can make rules against doxxing, threats, illegal content, and targeted individual harassment. These are all easy to define, and all are reasonable to prohibit. But when you start acting as the thought/opinion police, you no longer have a free speech environment.

These arguments aren't new. They existed before we were born. Many saw problems with unrestricted free speech, as it allowed crazy fringe hate groups to assemble and put their toxic and vile message out into the general public. However, this is what must be allowed if you're going to support free speech.

This is my site. Sure, I COULD ban people known to often post antisemitic or racist content, but then where do I stop? What becomes okay and not okay? I don't allow any kind of controversial speech in the more "serious" parts of this forum, but that's because those are niche topics where I don't want distractions. This portion of the forum is different, because it's for general discussion, and little of it is about poker.

Load Metric
    wihtout googling lloyd blenenfein or something similar. Not sure his exact name . Paulson was the ceo at the time the shit strom happened

anyways yeah i have a good idea what they did with betting against the housing industry and buying up insurance with aig. I watched a few docs and did some reading on the subject but its been a while and i forgot some of what i learned

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

Why does every country they go to want them out?
    complicated orders and never pay retail. can get you chased out of most European countries.
    LOL Europe then

But what's wrong with complicated orders and not paying retail? Jewish customers don't set the prices and policies -- the retailers do. If you offer 30% off your product or service if it's a Wednesday, and I only show up on Wednesdays for that reason, you can't be mad at me. If that bothers you, then you should be mad at yourself for incentivizing value-conscious customers to restrict their shopping to a specific day where the deals are best.

Load Metric
    wihtout googling lloyd blenenfein or something similar. Not sure his exact name . Paulson was the ceo at the time the shit strom happened
    any other owners? how many shares did they have? any christians work there? paulson's not a jewish name so that sounds suspect. i may be wrong. any other banks. who owned them? any christians involved?

what are you accusing them of doing?

i don't expect you to know these answers. i sure as hell don't. finance is not my thing.

i'm just saying blaming jew bankers is so lazy and dangerous.

Load Metric
    ok i admit there are times i read druff's posts and think hitler had a point.

Load Metric

while i sympathize with your position regarding censorship, my suggestion that you censor people like big dick and devidee isn't controversial.

there are virtually no people on the planet aside from yourself that would permit their website to be used in this manner. the only other sites with this kind of content are actual white supremacist sites. that's it. there are no websites that allow blatant hate speech. am i missing any?

Okay?

How does one define that? This is exactly the rabbit hole the left is currently dealing with when it comes to college campus free speech, and they are constantly making themselves look stupid and hypocritical.

"Hate speech" is a flawed concept because it is too broad, and there's no clear line which can be drawn between hate speech and expressing unpopular/politically incorrect opinions. This is why college campuses evolved from allowing all speech to now disallowing certain Republican speakers (even ones as innocuous as Ben Shapiro), because "hate speech" now encompasses all right wing politics in many left wingers' minds.

I can't tell you how many times I've been accused of "hate speech" when I've debated SJWs on Facebook, even though all of my speech was well reasoned, respectful, and never involved any kind of stereotyping or epithets.

It's very simple. Either you allow free speech on your site (regarding ideas or opinions), or you don't. There's no middle ground where you allow free speech but only if it's not hate speech. Doesn't exist. Can't be done.

There are some forms of speech where it's easy to draw a line. You can make rules against doxxing, threats, illegal content, and targeted individual harassment. These are all easy to define, and all are reasonable to prohibit. But when you start acting as the thought/opinion police, you no longer have a free speech environment.

These arguments aren't new. They existed before we were born. Many saw problems with unrestricted free speech, as it allowed crazy fringe hate groups to assemble and put their toxic and vile message out into the general public. However, this is what must be allowed if you're going to support free speech.

This is my site. Sure, I COULD ban people known to often post antisemitic or racist content, but then where do I stop? What becomes okay and not okay? I don't allow any kind of controversial speech in the more "serious" parts of this forum, but that's because those are niche topics where I don't want distractions. This portion of the forum is different, because it's for general discussion, and little of it is about poker.
    ok, then don't have a "free speech" website, and instead, try to have one that doesn't cause you great personal embarrassment, where people might actually choose to post.

Load Metric
    Ok blake? I apoligized. You win. Was a good battle. I see where you're coming from.'
    if i at least made you think about some things, then all good

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric
    any other owners? how many shares did they have? any christians work there? paulson's not a jewish name so that sounds suspect. i may be wrong. any other banks. who owned them? any christians involved?

i don't expect you to know these answers. i sure as hell don't. finance is not my thing.

non jews worked for goldman of course. Jewish run though.

Anyways like I said in my post where I quoted sonatines post. I concede. I see where you're coming from.

But I am still gonna bash Adelson whenever possible I will just be a little more polite about it

Comments

blake:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let's think about this for a second.

How often in semi-recent world history has a group of oppressed, poor, powerless people rise up to become successful and influential within less than a century? And when that does happen, how often does it occur without government assistance spurring it (aside from some very basic human rights changes)?

The Jews accomplished this in the 20th century. Think of how impressive that was, especially with how much antisemitism there was at the time (far worse than today, overall).

And then, despite their success, the Jews also haven't forgotten what conditions they rose from, and are at the forefront of social equality movements. Again, very admirable.

And while I disagree politically with many Jews who have taken the "social equality" goal way too far to the point of absurdity, I do have to acknowledge that most of their hearts are in the right place. They're just not thinking realistically, and allowing that to shape their politics and social views. But that's a different subject for a different time.

The bottom line is that American Jews are as self-made people, AND they care about those less fortunate than them. It's hard to understand why there would be hatred of these qualities, unless it stems from jealousy or ignorance.

Load Metric
    Let's think about this for a second.

How often in semi-recent world history has a group of oppressed, poor, powerless people rise up to become successful and influential within less than a century? And when that does happen, how often does it occur without government assistance spurring it (aside from some very basic human rights changes)?

The Jews accomplished this in the 20th century. Think of how impressive that was, especially with how much antisemitism there was at the time (far worse than today, overall).

And then, despite their success, the Jews also haven't forgotten what conditions they rose from, and are at the forefront of social equality movements. Again, very admirable.

And while I disagree politically with many Jews who have taken the "social equality" goal way too far to the point of absurdity, I do have to acknowledge that most of their hearts are in the right place. They're just not thinking realistically, and allowing that to shape their politics and social views. But that's a different subject for a different time.

The bottom line is that American Jews are as self-made people, AND they care about those less fortunate than them. It's hard to understand why there would be hatred of these qualities, unless it stems from jealousy or ignorance.
    you're giving no significance go the whole killing their god thing.

Load Metric
    Ok blake? I apoligized. You win. Was a good battle. I see where you're coming from.'
    Cheers.And If i ever need a lawyer I will call you because you are striaght fucking relentless lol

Happy year new pal

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Anyways like I said in my post where I quoted sonatines post. I concede. I see where you're coming from.

But I am still gonna bash Adelson whenever possible I will just be a little more polite about it
    Adelson is an unpopular figure in the poker community. Many Jewish poker players bash him, but it's for his anti-poker stance (and in some cases, his politics), and not his religious background.

I don't see Adelson as the bogeyman which many like to portray him. He's a billionaire who throws his money around to further causes he believes in -- just like George Soros does on the other side. It should also be noted that Adelson doesn't just back Republicans. He has backed pro-Israel Democrats against Republicans, for example.

Many on the left like to portray Adelson as a stereotypical cigar-chomping super-rich evil mastermind, but he's far more complex than that. He doesn't wake up thinking, "How can I use my billions to oppress people today?"

Many of Adelson's political donations are for causes he believes in, and not for personal gain.

With that said, his stance on online gambling is idiotic, and that part really annoys me. But I also have to acknowledge that it mostly annoys me a lot because it affects me personally.

Load Metric
    ok i admit there are times i read druff's posts and think hitler had a point.
    This was really good 5 stars

Load Metric

Cheers.And If i ever need a lawyer I will call you because you are striaght fucking relentless lol

Happy year new pal
    lol, arguing on the internet is addictive. can't stop myself. i probably should spend half this much time on my family. happy new year

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 219
Size:  458.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

LOL Europe then

But what's wrong with complicated orders and not paying retail? Jewish customers don't set the prices and policies -- the retailers do. If you offer 30% off your product or service if it's a Wednesday, and I only show up on Wednesdays for that reason, you can't be mad at me. If that bothers you, then you should be mad at yourself for incentivizing value-conscious customers to restrict their shopping to a specific day where the deals are best.
    every one shops on Wednesday... coupons are a way of life in eastern Europe where most people need them to survive, store workers are payed below poverty and expected to have more than one job, so not a disposable society.
    as understood by most negotiating price for goods or services cheapens the value of the product and lessons the value of someones efforts. both big insults where i come from, coupons or advertised deals are good to go.
    german and austrian shop owners are brutal have tried many times to get deals on art and such and received at best a grumpy snarl or shown the door.
    Im not 100% goy.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

Adelson is an unpopular figure in the poker community. Many Jewish poker players bash him, but it's for his anti-poker stance (and in some cases, his politics), and not his religious background.

I don't see Adelson as the bogeyman which many like to portray him. He's a billionaire who throws his money around to further causes he believes in -- just like George Soros does on the other side. It should also be noted that Adelson doesn't just back Republicans. He has backed pro-Israel Democrats against Republicans, for example.

Many on the left like to portray Adelson as a stereotypical cigar-chomping super-rich evil mastermind, but he's far more complex than that. He doesn't wake up thinking, "How can I use my billions to oppress people today?"

Many of Adelson's political donations are for causes he believes in, and not for personal gain.

With that said, his stance on online gambling is idiotic, and that part really annoys me. But I also have to acknowledge that it mostly annoys me a lot because it affects me personally.
    His stance on gambling isn't idiotic his stance is based on greed and nothing more. He lies and says its for this reason and that reason when in reality it's so he can make more money. How much is enough? They guy is like 82 and is worth billions and billions

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Okay?

ok, then don't have a "free speech" website, and instead, try to have one that doesn't cause you great personal embarrassment, where people might actually choose to post.
    This reminds me a bit of Micon saying in 2011 that he was kicking me off Donkdown because "lots of poker pros in Vegas won't post on the site because they dislike Druff".

You saw how that worked out. Not a single Vegas poker pro showed up to post on DD after I was gone, and the place became a ghost town within months.

In general, I don't believe in the argument of, "More people will post here if you disallow X people or Y discussion topics."

That's just a guess on your part. And even if you've heard this from people who no longer post here, in reality their contributions weren't frequent in the first place, or they had gotten sick of PFA in general and were likely to leave soon anyway.

The truth is that this forum has persisted for 8 with roughly the same crowd because it's familiar and open. It's survived the onslaught of Reddit and social media sites which have devastated forums across the world, including 2+2. (Seriously, go look how dead 2+2's NVG forum is nowadays, and compare that to 8 years ago.)

Longtime NWP/DD/PFA posters know that they can come here, express whatever opinions they want, and even bash me, and they won't be banned or have their posts deleted.

I don't love everything I read here. I don't love the fact that some people here try to aggravate me for sport, or try to be contrarians to anything I post. If I wanted things to be "easier", I could just delete this entire portion of the forum, and delete any trolling/hateful/off topic messages, as I do in the other parts of this forum.

But that's not the type of community I want to run. I want people to be able to express themselves, even if it comes at somewhat of a cost to me and sometimes my reputation.

This is also why I don't appoint mods and don't have any partners here. It's very hard to run a community like this with more than one person in charge. It descends into madness.

Diamond
    Load Metric

i don't want to blow your mind, but do you know who the biggest uber-liberal is on the planet? he's so shockingly liberal, he donates money to virtually every democrat candidate running in the US and around the world.

he's also the elitist of the elite jews. wealthier than almost everyone else on the planet.

ever heard of george soros?
    Thought he was greek -)

Adelson for sure has some infulence in what is going on between america and iran

You cool with israel oppressing the palestinians?

You know I hate the fucking english too right? They are white anglo saxon and I hate them as much as eletist jews.

I'm not a racist blake as hard as that might be for you to believe im actually not.

Goldman sachs which is clearly a jew run company had a lot to do with what happened in 08 and then they ran to the us govt to bail their asses out. Sure they paid it back but still their fucking greed fucked everyone for a long time
    I had zero issues with jews until after 08

Again this is the only place where I talk about my views of jews
    fuck my old man doesn't even know about my dislike for elitist jews nor do my in laws or my irl friends.
    Thats cause you know every thing you are saying is like diarrea of the mouth and if you did talk about irl you wouls be eating holiday dinners in the basement or at applebees. I hope that happens and that your place at the table is filled with a Jew.

This is exactly how it would play out too

Thread Information