Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: blake are you jewish?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Okay okay I know i was gonna quit and move on but I just can't help myself so here goes

How many jews will actually go and fight the war if there is one? I suspect not too many.

Don't you worry though because the gentiles will be sent in to do the hard work of actually fighting the war while the weapons makers profit (PROBALY MOSTLY JEWS BUT WHO KNOWS) but more than likely they have their dirty greedy hands in this very profitable industry too

You are the chosen people afterall so it's only right that you start shit while we clean it up.

You don't really wish me bad health do you blake? Not very nice if you do. Whats the difference in me wishing greedy elitist jews harm and you wishing me harm? Makes you just as bad of a person as you think I am if you do.
    Have you ever fought a war?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    You don't really wish me bad health do you blake? Not very nice if you do. Whats the difference in me wishing greedy elitist jews harm and you wishing me harm? Makes you just as bad of a person as you think I am if you do.
    you seem somewhat shocked by my reaction to you which i find curious.

i don't get it. if you truly think an entire race or ethnic group is inherently evil, and you're not just kidding or exaggerating for internet shock value, you're a legit terrible person and the world would be a better place without you. is this a controversial viewpoint?

it's fucking crazy. it seems like i genuinely hurt you and you're sad that i feel this way.

what's even more crazy is that i'm i'm almost feeling remorseful.

i'm actually getting guilt-tripped by a guy who, minutes earlier, thought hitler had a point.

i'm at a loss.

Load Metric
    The Jews being expelled from every nation they’ve inhabited since the beginning of time, regardless of the nation’s system of government or ethnic make-up is prolly just a, you know, jooincidence.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    The Jews being expelled from every nation they’ve inhabited since the beginning of time, regardless of the nation’s system of government or ethnic make-up is prolly just a, you know, jooincidence.
    how is it that you met up with dirty b and have these opinions about him?

Load Metric
    persian empire tolerated the jews as long as they paid their taxes

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I took this whole thing out of the Trump thread because it's really a separate matter, and it hijacked the other thread.

I allow the antisemitic posts on this forum for purposes of free speech. I don't like reading them, and have taken heat from other Jews for even allowing such a thing here. I tell them that I have to allow such posts if I'm going to allow racist posts here, and that I don't want to start down the path of being the thought/speech police on what is supposed to be a forum where you can express any view you want.

However, I will say that a lot of the antisemitism here is incredibly ignorant, and mostly from a place of jealousy. Jews came to this country en masse a little more than 100 years ago, and almost all of them were flat broke. Most worked in sweatshops and other horrible jobs, with long hours, low pay, and dangerous conditions.

Rather than staying perpetually poor and downtrodden, the American Jewish community put a great stress upon education, and their educated children ended up with good, well-paying careers. From there, with a continued familial stress toward education and smart money management, the Jewish community became increasingly wealthy and held an increasing number of influential positions. At the same time, many Jews were pioneers in early Hollywood, which led to their dominance in the entertainment industry today.

So what's your beef with Jews? That they were successful? That they lifted themselves up from poverty to ingrain themselves into good careers and influential positions in society?

Would you rather that Jews remained in poverty and would now be supported by your tax dollars? I doubt it. The Jewish community should be one which other downtrodden groups should model themselves. This should be something admired, not resented.

Comments

devidee: If only the Jews had a nation created specifically for them

Load Metric
    You know, there’s a stereotype about the Jews that they like to shriek out in pain precisely as they are striking you.

(((prolly just a stereotype)))

Load Metric
    lol at the title of the thread

Load Metric
    also devidee, have you always had these feelings about jews or was it meeting face-to-face with dirty b and vegas that did it for you?

Comments

devidee: Yep. Definitely a stereotype.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Have you donated to this forum before bigdick? Are you forgetting about my philanthropic actions?

You are scum. You are worse than the scum that sidedish pretends to be

lol wth. was on a new years drinking binge and didn't wanna talk about iran so missed some hilarious action I see

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    also devidee, have you always had these feelings about jews or was it meeting face-to-face with dirty b and vegas that did it for you?

I still feel like there is a decent chance he’s just trolling and won’t break character. I had just about given up the notion he was trolling until he said he voted for Hillary, now it’s back in the mix. That or he suppressed his hatred of the joos behind carbs, alcohol, and body fat for years. As long as he still hates Michigan 24/7/365, I will respect his desire for an ethno-state.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Even I would turn into an anti-semite if I met DirtyB and I volunteered for Jewish charities as a teenager

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Even I would turn into an anti-semite if I met DirtyB and I volunteered for Jewish charities as a teenager
    look i haven't met dirty b, but we can't ignore the evidence.

devidee went from: 1) a normal guy posting primarily about ohio state; 2) meets dirty b in real life; 3) turns into hitler.

let's just pray he never meets druff

Load Metric
    I assume this is 1 of those threads that Druff created by cleaning up another thread.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I took this whole thing out of the Trump thread because it's really a separate matter, and it hijacked the other thread.

I allow the antisemitic posts on this forum for purposes of free speech. I don't like reading them, and have taken heat from other Jews for even allowing such a thing here. I tell them that I have to allow such posts if I'm going to allow racist posts here, and that I don't want to start down the path of being the thought/speech police on what is supposed to be a forum where you can express any view you want.

However, I will say that a lot of the antisemitism here is incredibly ignorant, and mostly from a place of jealousy. Jews came to this country en masse a little more than 100 years ago, and almost all of them were flat broke. Most worked in sweatshops and other horrible jobs, with long hours, low pay, and dangerous conditions.

Rather than staying perpetually poor and downtrodden, the American Jewish community put a great stress upon education, and their educated children ended up with good, well-paying careers. From there, with a continued familial stress toward education and smart money management, the Jewish community became increasingly wealthy and held an increasing number of influential positions. At the same time, many Jews were pioneers in early Hollywood, which led to their dominance in the entertainment industry today.

So what's your beef with Jews? That they were successful? That they lifted themselves up from poverty to ingrain themselves into good careers and influential positions in society?

Would you rather that Jews remained in poverty and would now be supported by your tax dollars? I doubt it. The Jewish community should be one which other downtrodden groups should model themselves. This should be something admired, not resented.
    Druff,

Let these fucking Gringos shout their anti-semitic crap. They can't help themselves belittling others because they are upset at their own lot in life. The Jewish people are used to getting flack from others. At least they're not making anti-latino slurs.
    Last edited by Cerveza Fria; 01-04-2020 at 05:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Hate racism to it's core. The Jews have certainly been persecuted
    more than any minority over time.

One advantage many early Jewish immigrants had in the U.S.
    was previous exposure to centuries of “civilized” cultures.
    Literature, trade, and so on and so for.
    They also typically had right colour of skin for the new America,
    although that still isn’t enough for some.

The Jewish people did fight every step but they also had some
    experience doing so and had many sympathizers

This cannot be said for the easily identified person of colour, i.e. those
    forced to work day and night with no pay or rights.
    It's impossible to compare the status of the two groups
    and the state they find themselves in today

Load Metric
    Lol at this thread.

The bottom line is Jews are the only group who are successful because they are willing to give a hand up to any other Jew.

Blaaaaakkkkkeeee is bllllllaaaaacccck

Big dick is one of my favs but even you have to admit you have imploded. Please clear out your personal messages, you have no room for new ones, your punishment is to use all of your positive reputations daily to combat Searles attack on my boy BGC.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Lol at this thread.

The bottom line is Jews are the only group who are successful because they are willing to give a hand up to any other Jew.

Blaaaaakkkkkeeee is bllllllaaaaacccck

Big dick is one of my favs but even you have to admit you have imploded. Please clear out your personal messages, you have no room for new ones, your punishment is to use all of your positive reputations daily to combat Searles attack on my boy BGC.
    No. White is every bit as black. Try starting out life where you are considered property. Consider those who who would violently force a population of people to be their slaves. What do you have to say about them.

They are far worse than those they bought and sold.. Colour has nothing to do with anything

Read some history and put yourself in that position. Consider yourself lucky

Load Metric
    Parasites can be very successful.

But eventually the host wakes up and the parasite is expelled.

I mean, if we want to look at history.

Load Metric
    Parasites can be very successful.

But eventually the host wakes up and the parasite is expelled.

I mean, if we want to look at history.
    i feel like you didn't answer my question and i'm legit fascinated by it. was it meeting dirty b that pushed you over the edge? vegas? can you describe the event that happened?

Thread Information