Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: blake are you jewish?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The average Christian in 2020 thinks the left is a much, much greater threat to life and society than the Jews. Some of the idiots conflate the two, but if asked, "Who do you like better? An apolitical Jew or a Christian leftist?", most of them would choose the apolitical Jew, and especially the conservative Jew.

The left has abandoned any attempt to appeal to Christians, and now casts them as evil/ignorant villains with unjustified privilege.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Only the extreme left does such casting! But thank you for parroting the conservative Christian spin on this matter.

Load Metric
    thats wild stuff, what AM radio show do you listen to that gives you such insights into the average Christian?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    thats wild stuff, what AM radio show do you listen to that gives you such insights into the average Christian?
    I know this is hard to believe, given that Christianity is by far the dominant religion in the US, but I happen to personally know a lot of Christians, and also read a lot of material online posted by Christians.

Are you doubting my assertions?

Do you honestly believe that the average 2020 Christian in the US prefers a Christian leftist over a right wing Jew?

Load Metric
    oh make no mistake; i have no idea what they would prefer because id never in a million years willfully associate with anything so country fuckin stupid as a Christian.

the right wing jew take sounds like a super live bet, i dont doubt it at all.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The average Christian in 2020 thinks the left is a much, much greater threat to life and society than the Jews. Some of the idiots conflate the two, but if asked, "Who do you like better? An apolitical Jew or a Christian leftist?", most of them would choose the apolitical Jew, and especially the conservative Jew.

The left has abandoned any attempt to appeal to Christians, and now casts them as evil/ignorant villains with unjustified privilege.
    Wow that first line is doozy
    I for one have never been asked the apolitical Jew vs Christian leftist question
    And I'd say the average Christian/Jew/Muslim was born into it and now realizes it’s all bullshit

Load Metric
    16 pages for "blake are you jewish" is amazing

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    "leftist" has a different connotation than "democrat" to the average white Christian in the USA, I'm not as good with words as the Jews on PFA but 'leftist' has a sinister, soviet vibe to it... it implies militant atheist, I can't think of any "christians" I would call 'leftists'. When I hear the term 'leftist', the image that pops into my head is the stereotypical drug using, nose ring wearing, gender queer sjw type... the strawman that right wingers like to tear down. Black churches are filled with democrats, nobody is calling Grandma Winslow a leftist. Leftist is a stupid word. And just as stupid as it is to equate Democrat politics with all the above, it is to equate "christian" with sonatine's idea of "christian", which is Westboro Baptist Church, dusty road bible belt, hills have eyes yokels with shotguns dragging fags behind pickup trucks, n-word hating klansmen... yes those types tend to vote R, but the kind of "Christian" that is the political force that makes Republican presidents happen are just suburban white people who mortgage houses and have kids they want to put through college that earn 6 figures and write 5 figure checks to the government every fucking year. They do not want to pay more taxes. Nobody gives a fuck anything but that. It's black and white. "Do you want to pay more taxes? Yes or No"

they vote No

and also, they aren't really Christian, but they pretend to be because they are chickenshit conformists like their parents

Comments

sonatine: yyyyyyup

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    oh make no mistake; i have no idea what they would prefer because id never in a million years willfully associate with anything so country fuckin stupid as a Christian.
    Rude

Also unless you spend all of your life alone in your house your statement is almost certainly incorrect.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

I've been surrounded by Christians of varying levels of faith my entire life and I've never, not once, ever actually heard, felt, received insinuation, etc. of anyone who actually held the death of Christ against the Jews.

The only people that actually feel that way are the fringiest of the fringe, it's nowhere near a mainstream attitude.
    You obviously haven’t seen The Passion.
    Of course I have, so what?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Rude

Also unless you spend all of your life alone in your house your statement is almost certainly incorrect.

you know perfectly well i spend my life alone in my house.

its dangerous out there.

hyperbole aside i avoid the company of all people invested in organized religion; we simply have very little in common.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    At this point I think if every Jew in the world just disappeared tomorrow Infinity War style, goyim would just take their place and the neoliberal global system would just keep chugging along. And if Israel didn't exist the ME wouldn't get any better. It would probably get worse. Palestine would be just one more backward, theocratic nation that hangs gays, beats women who dont cover their hair, and honor murders rape victims.

It seems for whatever reason Jews as a group have done very well in taking advantage of the neoliberal capitalist machine, but they aren't responsible for making it run and the system would do just fine without them.
    Last edited by ErickAA; 01-09-2020 at 09:25 AM.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

MAYBE THE SAME ONE BABBLING LEFTISTS LIKE MUMBLES LISTEN TO.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    I’d take a Jew over a Catholic any fucking day.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The truth is that Christians have been portrayed so negatively in the media for so long that people forget what they're really like.

For every obnoxious bible beater who constantly hassles you about Jesus, there are 100 normal Christians who just quietly worship on Sundays with other Christians, and aren't interested in shoving their religion in your face.

I'm friends with some religious Christians, most of whom go back in my life to the '80s or early '90s. These people have never once tried to convert me, and absolutely never bring up religion in my presence. When I spend time with them, you'd never be able to tell that they're religious Christians.

I don't see a need to "avoid" religious Christians like sonatine done. I only avoid the ones who can't shut up about it, but that's only a small percentage of them.

For dating, it's a different story. I'm simply not compatible in the long term with someone who has Christianity as a large part of their life, for obvious reasons. I remember in 2009, in one of my few forays on dating sites (which I've always hated), I talked to a nice girl from Las Vegas, and we got along really well on the phone. 45 minutes into the conversation, she casually mentioned Jesus. My heart sank. I politely got off the phone and deleted my account from the dating site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    "leftist" has a different connotation than "democrat" to the average white Christian in the USA, I'm not as good with words as the Jews on PFA but 'leftist' has a sinister, soviet vibe to it... it implies militant atheist, I can't think of any "christians" I would call 'leftists'. When I hear the term 'leftist', the image that pops into my head is the stereotypical drug using, nose ring wearing, gender queer sjw type... the strawman that right wingers like to tear down. Black churches are filled with democrats, nobody is calling Grandma Winslow a leftist. Leftist is a stupid word. And just as stupid as it is to equate Democrat politics with all the above, it is to equate "christian" with sonatine's idea of "christian", which is Westboro Baptist Church, dusty road bible belt, hills have eyes yokels with shotguns dragging fags behind pickup trucks, n-word hating klansmen... yes those types tend to vote R, but the kind of "Christian" that is the political force that makes Republican presidents happen are just suburban white people who mortgage houses and have kids they want to put through college that earn 6 figures and write 5 figure checks to the government every fucking year. They do not want to pay more taxes. Nobody gives a fuck anything but that. It's black and white. "Do you want to pay more taxes? Yes or No"

they vote No

and also, they aren't really Christian, but they pretend to be because they are chickenshit conformists like their parents

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know this is hard to believe, given that Christianity is by far the dominant religion in the US, but I happen to personally know a lot of Christians, and also read a lot of material online posted by Christians.
    this reads so much like my bottomset sig file

Name:  len.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  63.4 KB

Name:  arch12.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  100.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    blake is up in here so damn Jewish that rabbis and the orthodox won’t roll with him anymore because they say the kid is just too fucking Jewish for us, and we’re letting what’s sure to be the thread of the year just slip down the page

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    blake is up in here so damn Jewish that rabbis and the orthodox won’t roll with him anymore because they say the kid is just too fucking Jewish for us, and we’re letting what’s sure to be the thread of the year just slip down the page

classic sneaky jew thread play; lurking in the shadows and coveting our shekels.

Load Metric

Depends on how you view it. I know almost nothing but Christians. They might agree with you more on social issues, and find you easier to get along with and less annoying. I’ve never heard of this Christian Left phrased this way. If you mean Christian Democrats who are liberal, Christians view them as misguided and annoying and whatever, but they still think they’ll be in heaven with some explaining to do while you either convert or spend eternity in hell.

They might like you more on some level on this side of life’s curtain, but if someone thinks I’m going to the worst place they can imagine because of who I am, it really doesn’t matter to me if they hit the like button on some post I made. Your land and people play a huge part in their end times story, but they don’t support and protect it for the character of the people or out of love for its inhabitants. That would be a big deal for me if I was Jewish, albeit I’d take the help in a pragmatic way because why would I give a fuck?

I’d just always remember they think I’m deluded and blind to the truth and will burn in hell, because behind any superficial cordiality, that’s what they do think at the end of the day. Those Christians you’ve known forever think I really love Todd, I wish he’d convert and not condemn himself and his family to eternal damnation. They’ll be too polite to say it, and why would you care what they really think? I get that, but it wouldn’t be something I ever forget. I don’t know Jewish thought enough to know what your opinion is of Christians. I don’t know if you think that they’re necessarily damned. They think you are certainly damned if you remain a Jew.

95% of Christians are fake so it wouldn’t bother me either if I were you. I’m a people watcher and I read Facebook like I’m sitting in a cafe watching people walk by. It always amazes me the disconnect. They’ll put some Jesus stuff right below some narcissistic post, right above some post of their four kids by three dads, down the page from some rant against an ex or some shit on haters, and I just think if Jesus had the ability to pick people to represent his brand, you’d be the last motherfucker in the world he’d pick. Like being 300lbs and selling health food shit for some multi-level company. I don’t comment. I just take it in and think how fucked up culture has become. The other 5% though are the only people in the world I know who would have my back in any situation for the right reasons. It’s just such a small minority at this point in time.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I’d take a Jew over a Catholic any fucking day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information