Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: blake are you jewish?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You don't know what you're talking about.

The wealthy/successful Jews were often less likely to leave occupied countries because they would have been leaving almost everything they earned behind, and starting over. It's a lot easier to flee when there's nothing valuable you're leaving behind.

This is exactly what happened to my grandmother's family. My grandmother had relatively little, and the decision to leave Poland was easy. Her sister was married to a successful tire business owner, and they couldn't bring themselves to just run off and abandon everything.

Guess who survived WWII, and guess who was executed by the Nazis? Hint: It wasn't the rich sister.
    Well that anecdote clearly proves your point. And apparently disproves Blakes point that very few Jews that died in the holocaust had relatives in the US.

There weren't that many wealthy Jews at the time to begin with.

So if we split the Jews to a strong half and weak half. Do you think that the survivor side is more likely 55-45 or 50-50?

Also if we are going by the origin story that Jews prospered through hard work, appreciating education and being community oriented wtf were they doing the 1k+ years before the 20th century? Were they just slacking, skipping school and generally fucking around? This rags to riches story becomes less impressive if we get to take 1k+ years.
    it sounds like you don't like the rags to riches story. almost angry at the thought of it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

you really think the weak jews were killed in the holocaust? you're kind of a monster.

also i don't get how the holocaust would have anything to do with jewish success in america. most jews in america did not have relatives that fled the holocaust.
    A lot them fled before. It wasn't the nicest time before and after WWI in Europe. Something like 2ish million migrated to US. I think US closed it's ports to Jews in 1924. And then after the WWII quite a few people found their way to US. Soros is likely best known out of that batch.

If i'd have to guess a random number, maybe something like 10-20% more from the stronger half of evolutionary scale survived. There's really no way of knowing, but it would be really rare that it was an even split. Ever see lions attack a pack of antelopes? It's like that in every major evolutionary event.
    do you acknowledge that most people would believe your viewpoint as appalling or nah?

Load Metric
    The best known Jew to leave Germany for US before shit really hit the fan is probably Albert Einstein in the 30s. Apparently he thought it wouldn't be a good idea to return to Germany when Hitler rose to power. His evolutionary counterpart was likely a German-Jew with a sub 50 IQ possibly named Hans born in the same German city (Uln) the same year (1879) as Albert. Now is there anyone here that thinks that Albert and Hans had equal chance of surviving the holocaust?

Load Metric

A lot them fled before. It wasn't the nicest time before and after WWI in Europe. Something like 2ish million migrated to US. I think US closed it's ports to Jews in 1924. And then after the WWII quite a few people found their way to US. Soros is likely best known out of that batch.

If i'd have to guess a random number, maybe something like 10-20% more from the stronger half of evolutionary scale survived. There's really no way of knowing, but it would be really rare that it was an even split. Ever see lions attack a pack of antelopes? It's like that in every major evolutionary event.
    do you acknowledge that most people would believe your viewpoint as appalling or nah?
    Likely. Most people need comforting lies.

Load Metric

i appreciate your honesty. along those lines, would you agree that under a traditional definition of the word "sociopath," you would likely qualify?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

At being shapeshifting parasites? Absolutely.

Jews don’t build civilization. They leach off of them.
    why are you too scared to answer me when i ask about your visit with dirty b and vegas? did you have these beliefs when you met them?
    shout out to that absolute bitch devidee ducking me again.....

Comments

tony bagadonuts: bitch ass devidee ducking

Load Metric

Well that anecdote clearly proves your point. And apparently disproves Blakes point that very few Jews that died in the holocaust had relatives in the US.

There weren't that many wealthy Jews at the time to begin with.

So if we split the Jews to a strong half and weak half. Do you think that the survivor side is more likely 55-45 or 50-50?

Also if we are going by the origin story that Jews prospered through hard work, appreciating education and being community oriented wtf were they doing the 1k+ years before the 20th century? Were they just slacking, skipping school and generally fucking around? This rags to riches story becomes less impressive if we get to take 1k+ years.
    it sounds like you don't like the rags to riches story. almost angry at the thought of it
    Just the ones that don't make any sense. Like how can you do the same shit for 1k+ years on 1 continent with nothing to show for it, then do the same thing for 100 years on another continent with success and assume it must have been the thing i was doing.

Load Metric

i appreciate your honesty. along those lines, would you agree that under a traditional definition of the word "sociopath," you would likely qualify?
    Doubt that's ever been disputed.

Comments

blake: my man

Load Metric

Just the ones that don't make any sense. Like how can you do the same shit for 1k+ years on 1 continent with nothing to show for it, then do the same thing for 100 years on another continent with success and assume it must have been the thing i was doing.
    and to be clear, your explanation is that the holocaust is the primary reason for jewish success in america, correct?

Load Metric

and to be clear, your explanation is that the holocaust is the primary reason for jewish success in america, correct?
    Highly unlikely. Random number would be maybe 10%. Antisemitism in general in Europe was maybe 50% of the reasons why a few million Jews migrated to US (and never moved back). Rest is shit like famine or poor economic times unrelated to antisemitism, remembering esp in Eastern Europe.

Load Metric
    oh i see gimmick will defend his position while devidee just bitches out.

Comments

devidee: And the Jew will shriek out in pain precisely as he his striking you.

Load Metric

do you feel that answering with words other than non sequiturs or internet memes may expose you?

Load Metric

do you feel that answering with words other than non sequiturs or internet memes may expose you?
    I just assumed he was a black Asian.

Load Metric
    fuck it, let's just get vegas to chime in on his impression of devidee

Load Metric

did you have these thoughts before you met with barry and vegas?

Silver
    Load Metric
    This thread is wild.

Load Metric

No. I was pretty sure he was a Jew.

Load Metric

ok but this suggests that irl you don't really hate jews. so why put so much time into this fake image on the internet?

Load Metric

ok but this suggests that irl you don't really hate jews. so why put so much time into this fake image on the internet?
    I’ve never claimed to hate anyone.

As one little beady-eyed Jew famously says, facts don’t care about your feelings.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    BLAKE IN HERE RUINING ONE OF PFAs FINER LONG RUNNING, NO SLIP GIMMICKS IS A FUCKING TRAVESTY. GFY.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information