Thread: Happy New Year PFA

Load Metric

Happy New Year PFA

You all made it another year. Well done!

RIP to all the unfortunate humans who were not as powerful/healthy/strong-willed/good looking.

Comments

YUUP: Darwin rep

big dick: happy new year

Gordman:

Load Metric
    Indeed, happy new years to all. Post resolutions here. Mine is to drop 40 pounds. Unable to go long stretches on treadmill will have to use my rower. Off to west palm with my elderly dad who is 90 and coming to live with us Getting all his affairs in order Need to do a lot of shit like put in shower with handicap chair in 3d bathroom which is half a bathroom. I am happy to have him here, he needs help refuses to get a walker still able to take showers and take care of his hygiene. God bless him.

Comments

YUUP: Good luck Frank and happy new year

big dick: gl
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 12-31-2019 at 12:29 PM.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Indeed, happy new years to all. Post resolutions here. Mine is to drop 40 pounds. Unable to go long stretches on treadmill will have to use my rower. Off to west palm with my elderly dad who is 90 and coming to live with us Getting all his affairs in order Need to do a lot of shit like put in shower with handicap chair in 3d bathroom which is half a bathroom. I am happy to have him here, he needs help refuses to get a walker still able to take showers and take care of his hygiene. God bless him.

That's a pretty good one. My resolution is to post more at PFA.com. I'm sick of myself for holding back posts when everything I have to say should and needs to be enjoyed by all.

Comments

jsearles22: Faggot

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

That's a pretty good one. My resolution is to post more at PFA.com. I'm sick of myself for holding back posts when everything I have to say should and needs to be enjoyed by all.
    Please don’t. You’re a manic psycho with almost 11,000 fucking posts. And maybe less than a handful have said fucking anything. You post 2,3,4,5x or more in a row. You’re either severely obsessed with yourself or in some sort of drug induced forum diarrhea state.

January 1st 2020 you will be the very first person in internet history I’ve ever blocked. You’re absolute trash. Not to mention you cried like a bitch a month ago and said you’re leaving. Yet here you are not only fagging up the forum as never seen before, now you’re proclaiming you’ll post more. Fuck all of our lives

Comments

YUUP: Have agreed and try and enjoy the rest of your day

Muck Ficon: :this

Tellafriend: obv
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Please don’t. You’re a manic psycho with almost 11,000 fucking posts. And maybe less than a handful have said fucking anything. You post 2,3,4,5x or more in a row. You’re either severely obsessed with yourself or in some sort of drug induced forum diarrhea state.

January 1st 2020 you will be the very first person in internet history I’ve ever blocked. You’re absolute trash. Not to mention you cried like a bitch a month ago and said you’re leaving. Yet here you are not only fagging up the forum as never seen before, now you’re proclaiming you’ll post more. Fuck all of our lives
    I for one recognize and appreciate an eccentric personality and that is BGC defined.
    Not one of his naysayers interests me in the least. Flawed, yes, who-isn't but I
    will not die from boredom

Load Metric
    You two faggots can even manage to ruin this thread.

Comments

Gordman:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    You two faggots can even manage to ruin this thread.
    Only on PFA could a "Happy New Year" thread get so fagged up to be unredable by post 8.

Comments

Gordman:
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This thread is just one of many very good examples as to why both of these fucktards just need to be banned. Period. Fuck the bullshit.

Fucking ridiculous

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've removed all of the unreadable nonsense here.

Please stop.

PFA made it to 2020. Longest online community I've ever been part of. Glad it's still running and you guys are still posting.

Comments

Gordman:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I've removed all of the unreadable nonsense here.

Please stop.

PFA made it to 2020. Longest online community I've ever been part of. Glad it's still running and you guys are still posting.
    For the record, I'm unhappy with the censorship. I truly believe in an open forum concept.
    I have trouble with a number of “puritans” guiding this ship.
    Before you start burning books realize the consequences.

You are left with like minded people with mental restraints(dullards) which in my view are
    not worth responding to. You have removed a tiny amount of text but have given up the ship

Comments

Gordman: STFU

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The more I think about it the more upset I become. There was not a word of text that could be deemed unsavoury. Yet you, the unbridled mouthpiece, chose to restrict something you clearly have no knowledge of.

A person who proudly claims to have not “tipped the bottle” should be aware of their lack of insight and own shortcomings

Comments

Gordman: You should STFU and be grateful you were even UNBANNED at this point

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    The more I think about it the more upset I become. There was not a word of text that could be deemed unsavoury. Yet you, the unbridled mouthpiece, chose to restrict something you clearly have no knowledge of.

A person who proudly claims to have not “tipped the bottle” should be aware of their lack of insight and own shortcomings
    And I admit to being an offender of public grace but just look at the comments provided by some outstanding members if this forum

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The person you so willingly restrict has not one negative word to say about other forum members (unless provoked)

How do you expect a member of that disposition to react to the “outrage” professed by the poor
    rightious minority to a regular post?

Comments

Gordman: I BEG TO DIFFER SCUMBAG

Load Metric
    Looking back on things, it's quite impressive that Druff has managed to keep this weird community together for so long without ever selling out. PFA is almost 8 years old and most regular posters had been involved somehow with DD and NWP for like 8 years before that. If it weren't for Todd, DD probably would've imploded a couple years sooner - instead here we are a decade later. That's pretty nuts.
    Thanks Todd.

(originally posted that in the shit thread)

My resolution is to level up my skills in my relatively new career as a software developer and bump up my income by 30-40% with either a promotion or a new company.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 01-01-2020 at 03:50 AM.

Load Metric
    Hny. Change for the better is a slow deliberate decision and not because a certain day of the year occurs. I hope for everyone wanting to improve themselves early enlightenment.

For me, am a daily beast at the gym fighting that devil called age.

I hope to be enlightened more this year sometime to address continuing anger and intolerance issues.

Comments

big dick: keep up the good work. Happy new year
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Looking back at the previous year, I really hope that 2020 breeds generosity from all you posters, esp when it comes time to donate and give appreciation for all that I have contributed over the years.

Please keep that in mind when it comes time for my fundraising efforts.

Peace be with you all.

Load Metric
    Happy New Year!

Don't fuck with the Pope.

Comments

SetofKs: He's on my list actually

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Happy New Year btw.......oh and Todd you should make your way over to the Trump thread. A couple of forum favourites are fagging up the thread. It's unreadable

Load Metric
    Happy New Year PFA community. Much love. Good thoughts for 2020.

Comments

IamGreek: Right back at ya friend!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Hny. Change for the better is a slow deliberate decision and not because a certain day of the year occurs. I hope for everyone wanting to improve themselves early enlightenment.

For me, am a daily beast at the gym fighting that devil called age.

I hope to be enlightened more this year sometime to address continuing anger and intolerance issues.
    You have a golden blonde bush which counts for a lot.

Good luck with the anger management.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information