Thread: Can a person be extremely frugal by day while having the sexual fetish to be get financially dominated by night?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Can a person be extremely frugal by day while having the sexual fetish to be get financially dominated by night?

Please answer honestly. Could someone like Druff be sneaking off to pay pig it up? I dont see how that could be possible but the world is so strange.

Comments

splitthis:

jsearles22: Offset

Load Metric
    @limitles you offered to give me an honest answer for anything I ask. I'd like to cash that in now for this question.

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    @limitles you offered to give me an honest answer for anything I ask. I'd like to cash that in now for this question.
    Easy. That's part of a fetish if you ask me(and you did). It's the alter ego

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Easy. That's part of a fetish if you ask me(and you did). It's the alter ego

Really you just post that? That's something your mom would have posted. I envisioned so much more from you.

Comments

splitthis:

limitles: Pffffft

Load Metric
    I should really be used to the letdowns by now but I'm a roamanticist.

Comments

splitthis:

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

i met a fella in Manhattan , Tight as a drum. run down pants ala ripped cuff walking on his cuffs kinda guy,shoes that were in Perpetual distress...Bag Lunch, Had a mansion on Long Island that would house 100..
    But after Sabbath, Sat night was on!!! He go down AC...would give the young girl carte blanche a pre-pay credit card loaded with 4-5k and go with her to them Shoppes across from Caesars and watch them go shopping like a lil kid..Bang it out he would fantasize as they shopped...
    Most girls did not max it out!!?..believe it or not!. He said he could not get a nut unless the girl banged it out(maxxed it)the 1st x...only then was he fully nutted.(sated). Hassidic fella,hard worker,Family Man, to say he was/is? frugal is being kind.
    ...BOYYYYYYY but From Sat say 8pm in summer til 4am (AC closed at 4am)he was not a frugal(for sure),Moral? good Jew/person? at all.
    i knew a few of the same ilk... not an obscure fetish at all.i love living...

i am whuppin C's butt and want to meet more folks like this. Ppl's odd behaviorial traits inspire me & encourage me to laugh. have a good show.

Me being me after a few times i figure we pals,i broach the subject of $... It is a funny subject to bring up with anyone anywhere unless you are one end of a Trans-action...
    I Say, "Moishe, give em a card w/500 only and for sure you get a Nut every week..." Lol , WTF-DIK- Moishe says "I wish 500 would get me a Nut,i need them to hurt me for at least 2500." I realized that was his pain threshold for whores/lascivious needs. i love folks.
    Last edited by shoeshine box; 12-27-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Load Metric
    I don’t think being frugal is base for this fetish, moreso a man who has a high power job and lots of responsibility and enjoys being submissive in his off time.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: one more til 666 on a sunday of all days for crying out loud.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I don’t think being frugal is base for this fetish, moreso a man who has a high power job and lots of responsibility and enjoys being submissive in his off time.

Yeah limitles is incredibly stupid. I'm just wondering if it's possible to be extremely frugal plus have this fetish.

Comments

jsearles22: Fag tag

splitthis:

Load Metric

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

Load Metric
    Bump

I need an answer here. Not buying the opposite bull shit. It can't always apply. Nothing always applies. Are the men who like to get kicked and hit and stuff shoved in their ass at night as part of their fetish way way way more opposed to the thought of that happening to them during the day than the next guy whose fetish is big tits or whatever? In my opinion no, these guys want to lose control at night but could handle being hit and stuff shoved in their ass during the day far better than the guy with the big titty fetish.

So in conclusion, an extremely cheap person could never have this fetish unless their being cheap is an act in the first place.

I dont need an answer anymore. Happy New Year.

Comments

jsearles22: Shut it down

splitthis:

Thread Information