Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Druff is this true?

Load Metric

Druff is this true?

1) My biggest regret is staying silent when Brandon & Druff did fucked up things. I let them both get away with shit without me calling them on it because we were on the same team. Not a really good excuse, just easily influenced and naive.

2) Druff loves to spin the truth, and you have no clue how hard he is digging into your personal info. It is fucking creepy the shit he did, and I wish I would have stood up for the users. This is the argument over which we ultimately split. I was fighting for a truly uncensored forum and he wanted to censor a picture of Abe Lincoln. That is literally the argument that split us up.

3) It is clear Brandon is lying and spreading rumors about me, and Druff may even believe some. Brandon is a very unstable person and a frequent liar. Believe whatever you want and post wherever you want. Sure some random guy named jasup says my wife is banging someone else and maybe he said it because Brandon told him "on the low low." But when you think about it logically this guy doesn't live in Vegas, doesn't know any of the parties involved, and a 2 guys that hate me that are also unconnected to the parties involved back up some random rumor by a guy not relevant in any way to really anything. Some of you believe the most random shit posted by the most random people, it's just so odd.

4) It's all good guys. I'm doing my things here with SrslySirius, trying some other next level stuff too, this ship is sailing. Signed an advertiser this week so that's good too. We should be gaining in the power rankings so we'll see what happens, have to take it day by day and the opposition shouldn't be underestimated, so you just have to prepare the best you can and go out there and play your best. Micon

Load Metric
    I leave to grind poker for 12 hours come back and place is a ghost town so this seems like it would be a topic. B.T.W druff if my threads are out of line let me know

Load Metric
    Name:  16598.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  44.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TUFFTURF View Post
    Name:  16598.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  44.7 KB
    You know this drama is good for a online forum, Without these type of threads place is a ghost town

Load Metric

Load Metric
    LOL@"censor a picture of Abe Lincoln".

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    LOL@"censor a picture of Abe Lincoln".

the only one who is "lol"ing is you, I assure you.

Load Metric
    Time to ban this fucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Time to ban this fucker.
    You bring nothing to the forums you boring fuck

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Time to ban this fucker.
    You bring nothing to the forums you boring fuck
    Did Jewdonk train you on how to respond? You sound just like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If we cared what Micon had to say we'd go to his site and read for ourselves.

As you may or may not know, many PFA members used to be DD members until Micon repeatedly fucked everyone over, including his extremely well thought out "lets fuck up the passwords for DD 2.0 and not tell anyone" fiasco.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    I leave to grind poker for 12 hours come back and place is a ghost town so this seems like it would be a topic. B.T.W druff if my threads are out of line let me know
    good luck, hopefully you have a good session so you can get out of the poor mans mid life crisis old school shitty vette.

Load Metric
    Dude if I wanted to read what was on Donkdown I would go.

However, the place is so pathetic I don't want to.

Stop shit posting 4bet and get a job.

Load Metric
    Remember when I said this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    4bet has a hard on for micon. gotta be at least half his posts involve micoin somehow, as well as all the threads he starts.
    and 4BET responded with
    Nothing could be farther from the truth
    pretend I said the same thing here, and I'll assume you'll go with a similar type response, so we don't even need to even have the actual discussion.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Please stop this. This forum is not the repository for Micon's lies and exaggerations.

Tell Micon that I will be glad to debate him on radio any time regarding ethics, contributions to the community, lying, cheating, taking advantage of people (and users), friendship loyalty, keeping your word, etc.

He will never have such a debate because he knows I have all the facts and will crush him.

Until then please keep his crap off the forums here, as well as other DD crap posted by banned users & longtime trolls.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Please stop this. This forum is not the repository for Micon's lies and exaggerations.

Tell Micon that I will be glad to debate him on radio any time regarding ethics, contributions to the community, lying, cheating, taking advantage of people (and users), friendship loyalty, keeping your word, etc.

He will never have such a debate because he knows I have all the facts and will crush him.

Until then please keep his crap off the forums here, as well as other DD crap posted by banned users & longtime trolls.
    Ok but you know we all love a micon/druff/brandon debate. I wont post anything that micon says over here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    good luck, hopefully you have a good session so you can get out of the poor mans mid life crisis old school shitty vette.
    I am sure you haters/troll will be happy to know that 4bet did get the cash at the tables as he does about 77% of the time

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

I am sure you haters/troll will be happy to know that 4bet did get the cash at the tables as he does about 77% of the time

Yeah, you can definitely confirm someone is a life winner when they start referring to themselves in the third person.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Remember when I said this:

and 4BET responded with
    Nothing could be farther from the truth
    pretend I said the same thing here, and I'll assume you'll go with a similar type response, so we don't even need to even have the actual discussion.
    I could care less about micon as I have said many times but I will come clean here, The reason i posted these things are to stir up the druff/micon/brandon drama because to me the forums are at there best when these 3 go at it. Hate if you want to hate but I.M.O forums are boring for the most part when there is no fighting back and forth

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Yeah, you can definitely confirm someone is a life winner when they start referring to themselves in the third person.
    What??? I know another poster that does this all the time. He's great though, just ask him.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information