Thread: the next great pitcher you need to know and bet in 2020

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

the next great pitcher you need to know and bet in 2020

i'm sure some and many have targeted him in fantasy baseball do to his small extraordinary sample size, but i no longer play fantasy baseball.

i haven't seen any odds yet but he will not be in the top 10 and will offer value.

this guys stuff is some of the most nasty vicious stuff i've ever seen, for somebody that gets no attention. what's good about this pick is that he's not young or that raw anymore, so it doesn't look like he'll need any seasoning to work on anything like flaherty.

i'm not going to drone on or sell any of this. just expect between 15-30-1 odds of winning the cy...

automatic 200k's with 30 starts...wins can be fickle..but in the best case scenario he can strikout 300 win 20 and have a pedro/kershaw year if he stays heathy.

best case 20-5 2.20 era 275-300k

worst case 10-15W 8-10L 3.50 era 200k

my prediction with 30-35 starts

16-7 era under 3.00 250k...and will be talked about with the best AL starters of the year

please post odds at different books as i haven't seen any yet. these odds vary as certain books safeguard and offer shit value, so you have to shop around.

again. plz direct me towards books offering the bet now.

shout out to badguy for anxiously waiting for this.

tyler glasnow

6-1, 1.78 ERA, 60.2 IP, 76 K,

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i'm sure some and many have targeted him in fantasy baseball do to his small extraordinary sample size, but i no longer play fantasy baseball.

i haven't seen any odds yet but he will not be in the top 10 and will offer value.

this guys stuff is some of the most nasty vicious stuff i've ever seen, for somebody that gets no attention. what's good about this pick is that he's not young or that raw anymore, so it doesn't look like he'll need any seasoning to work on anything like flaherty.

i'm not going to drone on or sell any of this. just expect between 15-30-1 odds of winning the cy...

Go Cuse lol

automatic 200k's with 30 starts...wins can be fickle..but in the best case scenario he can strikout 300 win 20 and have a pedro/kershaw year if he stays heathy.

best case 20-5 2.20 era 275-300k

worst case 10-15W 8-10L 3.50 era 200k

my prediction with 30-35 starts

16-7 era under 3.00 250k...and will be talked about with the best AL starters of the year

please post odds at different books as i haven't seen any yet. these odds vary as certain books safeguard and offer shit value, so you have to shop around.

again. plz direct me towards books offering the bet now.

shout out to badguy for anxiously waiting for this.

tyler glasnow

6-1, 1.78 ERA, 60.2 IP, 76 K,

Christ almighty not another one of these threads!!

Glasnow had a ton of upside on the Pirates TB obv got a steal in the deal for Archer but not because of Glassjaw. It will be because of Austin Meadows

I see Glassjaw taking major steps back next year after the AL has seen him already. This guy will walk the bases loaded and not make it out of the 4th many times next yr..

The Pirates gave him every chance in the world and the guy was horrid.

Your boys best win today or Ill be looking for u. LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    half of those virginia players need to be elbowed in the face. su needs more thugs.

where the fuck is quincy ,...mthrfking bayhem....he's the only rebounder u have and he's rotting on the bench
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information