Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: attention Skatz fantasy footballers, you are being spoon fed destruction in your own league fells, cmon step it up!

Load Metric
    Also he maybe owes 45 percent Cuz literally 7 of us haven't set a lineup since week 3 so there are extenuating circs here but the fact this guy cares and he tried to roast us give him like 100 on Amazon

Load Metric
    Also to fin this trip down walt memory lane I think you should leave is probably 5x better than the Irishman and 20x their original programming iiiits that much of a gap

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    GARRETT FEEL FREE TO START THIS THREAD OVER AGAIN ON THE NEUTRAL BORIS78 GROUNDS.
    Sadly boris78 doesn't exist anymore

Borispoker.com lives on though thanks to twitter bots and Ian's generally lazy nature.

array

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Vaughn owes this guy and it's not even close the other disgrace is shit like our Thursday night DraftKings doesn't even run and our Sunday contests are now just me and Blake heads up so what is the fucking point

But Vaughn owes
    1. vaughn obviously owes garrett

2. i was 1.9 points away from taking down an nfl contest last week for $50,000, but ended up tied for 3rd for $3500. payout structure on dk remains a joke

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Vaughn owes this guy and it's not even close the other disgrace is shit like our Thursday night DraftKings doesn't even run and our Sunday contests are now just me and Blake heads up so what is the fucking point

But Vaughn owes
    1. vaughn obviously owes garrett

2. i was 1.9 points away from taking down an nfl contest last week for $50,000, but ended up tied for 3rd for $3500. payout structure on dk remains a joke
    wow WHAT A COINCIDENCE, GARES CHOLESTEROL LEVELS ARE 1.9 POINTS AWAY FROM COMPLETE ARTERIAL BLOCKAGE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Hate to see the marijuana use finally catching up to chaps, what you should have said was thank god for whatever white tight end caught that pass cuz another Chang 50k win would have been insufferable

Load Metric
    one more kansas city chiefs sack against the raiders gets me $12,000 more

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    payout structure on dk remains a joke
    its simply not beatable for casuals.

if youre not running 100+ entries, all of which are generated directly from an excel document, scratch-offs are a better investment.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Thank you everyone for at least jumping in the thread and giving your opinion...

This league is not over YET. Only the regular season is as of now, have a bye this week, and then 2 to close it out. Anything is possible like Lamar Jackson gets hurt (hope not lol), mid game injuries to multiple players in one of the last two weeks of course, variance happens in daily fantasy also so we will see. I sit back and watch this week then play to win the last two. So keep an eye out the next three weeks on this thread.

And 'VaughnP' this league was fun, good lineup construction etc etc.. I have enjoyed let's not close out the year on the wrong note please.

Sonatine- im definitely getting a 1099MISC this year from dk and fanduel. While not some world crusher it is not impossible to win if you study, learn grown, be serious on some about it. I obviously truly enjoy this stuff,it brain game, find it fun, not some losing gamble, can keep head above water in etc etc... So it's not always a losing proposition for all or about being 'THE BEST', having the biggest bankroll and all of that. You can and do win and for some as we get older, there is less to be competitive at. Especially where there is even sizable money to be won up top. In that sense I think daily fantasy sports is awesome. Approaching it with that mindset, then winning for some makes really an enjoyable hobby or past time of sorts. whatever someone wants to call it. For me im watching sports all the time anyway so why not go a little deeper right. So it's doubly enjoyable to also have some skin in the game with good money to sweat it out for also.

Also where is 'handicapme' to troll me the past few months. Miss that arrogant little Jersey boy a little around here. What a bully to only pick on someone when they are seemingly always down and out. Anywho keep an eye out folks, three to close, should be fun.

Happy holidays!

Load Metric
    I'll speak for everybody not in the Skatz pool:

Even most that are

Nobody fucking cares. Absolutey nobody.

Comments

garrett: you cared enough to bother coming in this thread and posting, your so bornig on this site and hoenstly you woudlnt talk an ounce shit to my face just know that your a bich!
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    One down and the last one to go

Championship week then its time to be paid!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    One down and the last one to go

Championship week then its time to be paid!
    It was made very clear to you that you were not eligible and never would be. If you do end up winning, I will just increase the prize next year.

Load Metric
    classic scamming vaughn

Comments

sonatine: classic

Load Metric
    Championship day...

Druff I really hope you aren't going to let this scamming cocksucker do this on your forum real talk. This weasel thinks he isn't going to pay me if I win, and it won't be easy today because Dalvin Cook is out a darling all year and so is Josh Jacobs... But if I do win and it won't be easy today, this motherfucker better pay up.

Load Metric
    Championship day...

Druff I really hope you aren't going to let this scamming cocksucker do this on your forum real talk. This weasel thinks he isn't going to pay me if I win, and it won't be easy today because Dalvin Cook is out a darling all year and so is Josh Jacobs... But if I do win and it won't be easy today, this motherfucker better pay up.
    Agree Druff should ban everyone from that trash site if this pig doesn’t pay
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Championship day...

fairs fair the man makes a good point.

whats right is right.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

fairs fair the man makes a good point.

whats right is right.
    seconded

Load Metric
    VaughnP should slow pay him or do it on a payment plan($10/week sounds about right) just for the garrett meltdown & the lol's.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    honestly todge enough is enough get these skatz derelicts out of here

Load Metric
    also vaughnp should pay this guy 100 percent in full this is a clown look for him

Thread Information