Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TOP 5 PFA INTERNET TROLLS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    yes max power is on the end of a muck ficon top 5 worst trolls: muck ficon, cleatus, hongkonger, legallynonbindingposts, max power

muck ficon start off with the name, complete lazy attempt to be a troll. I have referred to him as the lowest IQ on the site many times. but has still managed to try to get in zingers on everybody on the site

cleatus guy is old and tries to be a troll and which he thinks being creepy is being a good troll to the point mintjewlips thought he was spying on him

hongkonger looked like the biggest fool in the biggest thread in forum history then his next play was doing a lot of leg work in the cmoney cancer conspiracy debacle. trolled himself off the forums

legallynonbindingposts another guy that is too old to troll. couldnt help but think "omg what are u on about U FREAK!" whenever hes posting

max power muck ficon-esque created dupe account troll. the comparison gimmick is bad enough to get on the list
    The side dishwasher:

Max Power would like to also point out that this latest post further proves you are Mentally Challenged and without question an Extreme Case. This also further adds to the fact that you are clearly still, after all of these years, a delusional self loathing loser. President Soon To Be Impeached Trump would not piss on you if you were on fire.

Max Power almost feels bad for you. Almost.
    Real men and women of integrity will one day save the Republican Party from this scourge.

- Max Power

Load Metric
    congrats to all the Winners.

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information