Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TOP 5 PFA INTERNET TROLLS

Diamond
    Load Metric

TOP 5 PFA INTERNET TROLLS

DISCLAIMER: Tyde does not get ranked cuz he transcends just being an internet troll into being one of the top 100 internet characters period like Dan Bilzerian & Pewdiepie, etc...

1. THESIDEGOD. natural troll along with the 2 others I consider to be world class, found my best friend in the internet. as soon as it was possible, I was flying all over the internet saying dumb stuff for kicks, and involved in multiple communities before discovering poker. the first being e-wrestling so my introduction was trying to craft forum posts that should come off as brilliant skits. One could say that PFA changed the day I joined the forums coincidentally the same day as Michael. Once given free rep to be the highest ranked at borispoker.com just to be stupid. Had a forum named after one of my catch phrases. I get the nod over the next 2 maybe simply for the fact of being younger and because I was about 13 when everyone started getting on the internet, the prime age to have a blast being a jackass on the internet thus making it a little more natural for me. Also, I like to drink, giving me the advantage of being more aggressive once in a while. and really tho, Tyde's #2 ought to be #1

2. ATINE
    . Just like me, atine has been flying around the internet getting into any crevice he can find from the get go. "that guy's been around the block when it comes to weird shit on the internet" would be a perfect way to describe the guy. Maybe he can indulge us more on his pre poker forum days but atine is another guy who when joining NWP it was like he had been there the whole time, definitely not forgettable, immediately a force to be reckoned with. Like me, also has no shame, and will relentlessly pound you no matter how many hits he takes.

3. Druff. the 3rd natural internet troll who trolled the owner of NWP into his this site today and having us all here rn. he has told us plenty of the shit he's done for kicks since the dawn of the internet. takes the 3rd spot behind me and atine by perhaps just being sober. man has never done drugs or alcohol thus making him less relatable to the common gambler

4a. Chinamaniac. Despite being in the CoT, still had a world class fued with Tyde just because it had to be done. Parodied my greatest post of all time, the top 10 greatest men alive, brilliantly. China also has IRL trolling skills as one of my favorite stories he told me is he called a card shop and disguised his voice as a old man saying he really wanted some hockey card and would pay top dollar and then went into the card shop and sold the card. Falls slightly short of world class internet trolling level maybe simply for being more athletic than the top 3 who probably more appreciated being able to unleash our competitive side on the internet.

4b. Bottomset it's my theory that bottomset is not even a plumber, that's how good of a troll I think he is. I also think arrogance is really funny so I love the "im rich, better than you" gimmick. invented the top 10 list. saying some REALLY dumb stuff like "johnny manziel will take over the NFL" makes him easy to beat in an argument by his many haters tho which is why china gets to be 4a

5. lol wow
    no one can not consider this guy a straight up troll. gets last on this very good list for using too many inside jokes that many ppl wont get. type of guy that loves trolling so much he'll do it with limitless on skatzpoker all day long. also named himself skatzpoker, the absolute bottom of onlike poker forums, on draftkings, that's how much he loves trolling

I do not even rank professional troll, srslysirius, but he would be in the top 8 probably

next blizzard when stuck inside with a bag of weed I make the top 20 NWP-PFA legends. SPOILER TYDE #1 OBV

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Solid

1marley1: A legend in his own mind

Load Metric
    3 intelligent posters that can balance their troll ranges. 3 idiots that mash buttons and talk shit because they think it makes them look cool. Weird top 5 list.

Load Metric
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Z

Comments

sonatine: KIDS SO CONSISTENT

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    3 intelligent posters that can balance their troll ranges. 3 idiots that mash buttons and talk shit because they think it makes them look cool. Weird top 5 list

weird list? im not seeing any responses, looks like I nailed it bud. and nobody is trying to look cool, anybody that's worth a shit does it cuz they like doing it. how is it cool to say my best friend is the internet. the top 5 worst trolls list would be where u find someone like that, ex. Muck Ficon

Load Metric
    You're not even in Muck's universe bro. Also the fact that felon isn't on here speaks to the validity of your list. Azzclown??? Michael??? All superior trolls.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    You're not even in Muck's universe bro. Also the fact that felon isn't on here speaks to the validity of your list. Azzclown??? Michael??? All superior trolls.
    fkn moron. im #1 cuz im always holding all the cards

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...light=azzclown

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Azzclown is sorely missed, at least by me.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    felon has no staying power to be in the top 5 after what 8 years? but yes anybody that could be considered tyde's #1 nemesis at any time is top of the line. I would put him in top 20 legends tho

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    felon lost his mojo when it came out that he was arrested for stealing lottery tickets and trying to sell them to illegal immigrants.

Even worse, he was so desperate for money that he actually tried to sell his own story to me and Micon for $500 before it came out on the forum, but misrepresented it as "the biggest story in poker" and how we'd regret not having it first. (He wouldn't give us any clues what the story was about or who it was concerning, only that it was a "huge story" that nobody had yet.) We didn't bite, and then it turns out it was a story that absolutely zero people would have given a fuck about outside of NWP. Eventually he just revealed it on his own, or gave it to Jewdonk to reveal (I forget which one).

Load Metric
    Lol at China being more athletic than top 3.

Dish, stay with what you are good at, better than average photography of your large penis.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    bottomset def the best of the best

Load Metric
    The side dishwasher:

Max Power always said you were a loser who contributes nothing to society. This list further proves that point and cements that theory.

Mentally Challenged (Extreme Case) indeed.
    Real men and women of integrity will one day save the Republican Party from this scourge.

- Max Power

Load Metric
    I HAVE NEVER HEARD F THE SIDE DISH!!! TOTALLY FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

Load Metric
    THE SIDE DISH WORKED ON MY CAMPAIGN WE BARELY SPOKE I HARDLY NEW HIM!!! TOTAL WITCH HUNT BY FAILING PFA!!!

Load Metric
    I SENT THE SIDE DISH TO UKRAINE TO TELL THEM TO START INVESTIGATING CORURRPTIN, EVERYTHING WAS TOTALLY LEGAL, IT WAS A GREAT TRIP! IT WAS THE PERFECT TRIP!

NO QUID PRO QUO!!!!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    The side dishwasher:

Max Power always said you were a loser who contributes nothing to society. This list further proves that point and cements that theory.

Mentally Challenged (Extreme Case) indeed.

muck ficon list-mate says what??

Diamond
    Load Metric
    yes max power is on the end of a muck ficon top 5 worst trolls: muck ficon, cleatus, hongkonger, legallynonbindingposts, max power

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    yes max power is on the end of a muck ficon top 5 worst trolls: muck ficon, cleatus, hongkonger, legallynonbindingposts, max power

muck ficon start off with the name, complete lazy attempt to be a troll. I have referred to him as the lowest IQ on the site many times. but has still managed to try to get in zingers on everybody on the site

cleatus guy is old and tries to be a troll and which he thinks being creepy is being a good troll to the point mintjewlips thought he was spying on him

hongkonger looked like the biggest fool in the biggest thread in forum history then his next play was doing a lot of leg work in the cmoney cancer conspiracy debacle. trolled himself off the forums

legallynonbindingposts another guy that is too old to troll. couldnt help but think "omg what are u on about U FREAK!" whenever hes posting

max power muck ficon-esque created dupe account troll. the comparison gimmick is bad enough to get on the list

Load Metric
    DISCLAIMER: Tyde does not get ranked cuz he transcends just being an internet troll into being one of the top 100 internet characters period like Dan Bilzerian & Pewdiepie, etc...

1. THESIDEGOD. natural troll along with the 2 others I consider to be world class, found my best friend in the internet. as soon as it was possible, I was flying all over the internet saying dumb stuff for kicks, and involved in multiple communities before discovering poker. the first being e-wrestling so my introduction was trying to craft forum posts that should come off as brilliant skits. One could say that PFA changed the day I joined the forums coincidentally the same day as Michael. Once given free rep to be the highest ranked at borispoker.com just to be stupid. Had a forum named after one of my catch phrases. I get the nod over the next 2 maybe simply for the fact of being younger and because I was about 13 when everyone started getting on the internet, the prime age to have a blast being a jackass on the internet thus making it a little more natural for me. Also, I like to drink, giving me the advantage of being more aggressive once in a while. and really tho, Tyde's #2 ought to be #1

2. ATINE
    . Just like me, atine has been flying around the internet getting into any crevice he can find from the get go. "that guy's been around the block when it comes to weird shit on the internet" would be a perfect way to describe the guy. Maybe he can indulge us more on his pre poker forum days but atine is another guy who when joining NWP it was like he had been there the whole time, definitely not forgettable, immediately a force to be reckoned with. Like me, also has no shame, and will relentlessly pound you no matter how many hits he takes.

3. Druff. the 3rd natural internet troll who trolled the owner of NWP into his this site today and having us all here rn. he has told us plenty of the shit he's done for kicks since the dawn of the internet. takes the 3rd spot behind me and atine by perhaps just being sober. man has never done drugs or alcohol thus making him less relatable to the common gambler

4a. Chinamaniac. Despite being in the CoT, still had a world class fued with Tyde just because it had to be done. Parodied my greatest post of all time, the top 10 greatest men alive, brilliantly. China also has IRL trolling skills as one of my favorite stories he told me is he called a card shop and disguised his voice as a old man saying he really wanted some hockey card and would pay top dollar and then went into the card shop and sold the card. Falls slightly short of world class internet trolling level maybe simply for being more athletic than the top 3 who probably more appreciated being able to unleash our competitive side on the internet.

4b. Bottomset it's my theory that bottomset is not even a plumber, that's how good of a troll I think he is. I also think arrogance is really funny so I love the "im rich, better than you" gimmick. invented the top 10 list. saying some REALLY dumb stuff like "johnny manziel will take over the NFL" makes him easy to beat in an argument by his many haters tho which is why china gets to be 4a

5. lol wow
    no one can not consider this guy a straight up troll. gets last on this very good list for using too many inside jokes that many ppl wont get. type of guy that loves trolling so much he'll do it with limitless on skatzpoker all day long. also named himself skatzpoker, the absolute bottom of onlike poker forums, on draftkings, that's how much he loves trolling

I do not even rank professional troll, srslysirius, but he would be in the top 8 probably

next blizzard when stuck inside with a bag of weed I make the top 20 NWP-PFA legends. SPOILER TYDE #1 OBV

muck ficon start off with the name, complete lazy attempt to be a troll. I have referred to him as the lowest IQ on the site many times. but has still managed to try to get in zingers on everybody on the site

cleatus guy is old and tries to be a troll and which he thinks being creepy is being a good troll to the point mintjewlips thought he was spying on him

hongkonger looked like the biggest fool in the biggest thread in forum history then his next play was doing a lot of leg work in the cmoney cancer conspiracy debacle. trolled himself off the forums

legallynonbindingposts another guy that is too old to troll. couldnt help but think "omg what are u on about U FREAK!" whenever hes posting

max power muck ficon-esque created dupe account troll. the comparison gimmick is bad enough to get on the list
    Whats with all the words, you start taking adderall or something?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Whats with all the words, you start taking adderall or something?

blizzard + new bag of weed

Thread Information