Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Ignition Down?

  1. #1

    Ignition Down?

    sorry druff, wanted to put this where it would be seen

    anyone else having trouble logging in?

    i get "error", and have tried uninstalling and re-installing and same problem
    Hi Lew!!!

  2. #2
    confirmed down

    day after thanksgiving should be one of their busiest days of the year too
    Hi Lew!!!

  3. #3
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1382
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,043
    Blog Entries
    20
    Yea same here on both clients Bovada and Ignition which usually happens if one goes down but I tried both anyways.

     
    Comments
      
      WillieMcFML: info rep

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Yea same here on both clients Bovada and Ignition which usually happens if one goes down but I tried both anyways.
    you can still play bovada? (not tonight, i mean in general?)

    is there any difference between the two?
    Hi Lew!!!

  5. #5
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1382
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,043
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Yea same here on both clients Bovada and Ignition which usually happens if one goes down but I tried both anyways.
    you can still play bovada? (not tonight, i mean in general?)

    is there any difference between the two?
    Same player pool sometimes I'll play Ignition for poker and use Bovada strictly for sports to keep balances separate but right now doing Bovada for both for the most part.

  6. #6
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4688
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Zero point zero balance showing, instead of my healthy balance there.

    Lovely.

  7. #7
    Cubic Zirconia
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    11
    I can't reach the website right now (on my desktop, mobile is fine, but get an "error" when I log in)... I'm also getting the black screen of death when I try to log into the Windows software... this is true for both Ignition and Bovada

  8. #8
    SFO.
    all hail Hydra



    Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

  9. #9
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4688
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    SFO.
    SFO indeed.

    If you go to ignitioncasino.eu, you just get this on the page:

    {} {}

    Are they trolling us?

  10. #10
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1382
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,043
    Blog Entries
    20
    I was able to login the poker client early in the morning on Bovada but it didn't show my balance then it appeared 30 minutes later.

    Today I can see my balance through the website but the poker client is that black screen when you load it.

    I wonder if this shit has anything to do with that stupid captcha I have to type in every time I load the client. Don't get me wrong I'm all for poker sites trying to be sure humans are behind the account but their has to be a better way of doing this then every time I open the client up.

    If anything a human can be there loading it up and fire up their bot afterwards so having the captcha at the start up could be worthless.

  11. #11
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4688
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I was able to login the poker client early in the morning on Bovada but it didn't show my balance then it appeared 30 minutes later.

    Today I can see my balance through the website but the poker client is that black screen when you load it.

    I wonder if this shit has anything to do with that stupid captcha I have to type in every time I load the client. Don't get me wrong I'm all for poker sites trying to be sure humans are behind the account but their has to be a better way of doing this then every time I open the client up.

    If anything a human can be there loading it up and fire up their bot afterwards so having the captcha at the start up could be worthless.
    100% agree.

    Also the website works and I have my balance back, but yeah, client is black screening.

    Lame.

    They did send 25,000 "miles" in each rewards account because of this, so check for that and redeem it.

  12. #12
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1382
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,043
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    100% agree.

    Also the website works and I have my balance back, but yeah, client is black screening.

    Lame.

    They did send 25,000 "miles" in each rewards account because of this, so check for that and redeem it.
    I see them in both Ignition and Bovada accounts.

    You just have to claim them asap and they should stay there if you aren't going to use them right away.

    I think the captcha service could be the cause for the black screen issue but I'm not for certain.

    Yesterday when I finally could get the lobby to pull up I noticed some tournaments and games were running even though I didn't have a balance yet. I don't think this issue is happening on Bodog and Bodog Asia clients.

  13. #13
    Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Reputation
    246
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I was able to login the poker client early in the morning on Bovada but it didn't show my balance then it appeared 30 minutes later.

    Today I can see my balance through the website but the poker client is that black screen when you load it.

    I wonder if this shit has anything to do with that stupid captcha I have to type in every time I load the client. Don't get me wrong I'm all for poker sites trying to be sure humans are behind the account but their has to be a better way of doing this then every time I open the client up.

    If anything a human can be there loading it up and fire up their bot afterwards so having the captcha at the start up could be worthless.
    100% agree.

    Also the website works and I have my balance back, but yeah, client is black screening.

    Lame.

    They did send 25,000 "miles" in each rewards account because of this, so check for that and redeem it.
    Expires 12/3. Hopefully the site is back up in enough time lol
    #ToddsPlan

  14. #14
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1382
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,043
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    100% agree.

    Also the website works and I have my balance back, but yeah, client is black screening.

    Lame.

    They did send 25,000 "miles" in each rewards account because of this, so check for that and redeem it.
    Expires 12/3. Hopefully the site is back up in enough time lol
    I believe if you claim the miles points it shouldn't matter but leave the offer still sitting there and they take it away.

  15. #15
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4688
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    I didn't get the 25k on Bovada, only Ignition. Maybe because I only sportsbet on Bovada now?

    What sucks is I am a higher tier on Bovada where 1k points = $1, whereas on Ignition, 1750 points = $1

    So I am just going to wait to cash all my points in.

  16. #16
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1382
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,043
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I didn't get the 25k on Bovada, only Ignition. Maybe because I only sportsbet on Bovada now?

    What sucks is I am a higher tier on Bovada where 1k points = $1, whereas on Ignition, 1750 points = $1

    So I am just going to wait to cash all my points in.
    I'm not sure what criteria they use but I've cashed out and deposited on both within the past few months so maybe that is something they are looking at.

    For someone who has a dormant account that they haven't used in a year or so I wonder if any of them got this offer?

    If anyone here falls in this category please login and if you were paid miles let us know. I'm just curious.

  17. #17
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4688
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I didn't get the 25k on Bovada, only Ignition. Maybe because I only sportsbet on Bovada now?

    What sucks is I am a higher tier on Bovada where 1k points = $1, whereas on Ignition, 1750 points = $1

    So I am just going to wait to cash all my points in.
    I'm not sure what criteria they use but I've cashed out and deposited on both within the past few months so maybe that is something they are looking at.

    For someone who has a dormant account that they haven't used in a year or so I wonder if any of them got this offer?

    If anyone here falls in this category please login and if you were paid miles let us know. I'm just curious.
    I might call them and ask about this.

  18. #18
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1382
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,043
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

    I'm not sure what criteria they use but I've cashed out and deposited on both within the past few months so maybe that is something they are looking at.

    For someone who has a dormant account that they haven't used in a year or so I wonder if any of them got this offer?

    If anyone here falls in this category please login and if you were paid miles let us know. I'm just curious.
    I might call them and ask about this.
    I tried calling it said I was 14th in the queue and I waited it out about 25 minutes later I hear the ringing tone as if I'm being transferred to the representative and then I got hung up on before talking to anyone so I didn't bother calling again.

  19. #19
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4688
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yeah I'm not even going to bother to call until this passes because everyone is hammering them with calls about this.

    Same reason I don't call 911 when I see a fire on the side of the road,

  20. #20
    such a timely fail by them - one of their busiest weekends

    most people that work had 4 days off, some of them just wanting to fire til monday - i know i was looking forward to playing a lot because during the week i don't have time to play any of their 8-hours-of-late-registration tournaments

    tens of thousands of dollars in rake lost
    Hi Lew!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ignition poker
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2019, 12:31 PM
  2. Ignition poker
    By hutmaster in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2019, 02:43 AM
  3. Ignition Casino
    By clcrew02 in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2017, 10:57 AM
  4. Ignition experiences ?
    By donkdowndonedied in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2016, 09:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •