I apologize I have difficulty uploading pictures and screen shots on pfa, I never really figuered it out.
After 6 weeks of 5 different reasons why they would not action my $500 withdrawl after following all the rules and submitting everything they still refuse to pay me.

The worste part is each time i submitted a requested doc I was sent a reply stating that the documents were approved and please request the withdrawl again at my earliest convinience. All to wait another 7 days to be given a different excuse. Withthe latest I recieved today. Now I was randomly selected for a additional security check. After 6 weeks of sending docs that were supposedly approved.

I did not use a bonus on the deposit and my money shows withdrawable on the site. I can now say without any shadow of a doubt that they are a scam site.

I would truly like to explain everything on Radio as a PSA and also if anybody has any advice for me.

Today I gave up on the 500$ after 6 weeks of them treating me for a fool. However I would like to expose them for how they operate. None of those sites are perfect, I have had some minor difficulties on other sites. But NEVER have I witnessed the kind of scam these guys are pulling. I will try to call radio to provide additional information and im happy to donate to the freerole for the chance to explain evrything they put me through.

THANK YOU PFA COMMUNITY AND DRUFF