Thread: Two people shot at Florida Poker Room

Load Metric

Two people shot at Florida Poker Room

The injuries are not life threatening, but this does hit close to home as I have played here in the past couple months and work about a five minute drive away.

Not many details provided...I don't know if this was the result of an argument.

Someone posted about it on Twitter saying she was there...she said the shooting happened by the entrance to the poker room, but there was no word of any motive. Sounds like the shooter got away.

I've always wondered why this sort of thing doesn't happen more often around poker rooms given the type of people that are in there and the general lack of security.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/two-p...ane-in-st-pete

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mdj1980 View Post
    The injuries are not life threatening, but this does hit close to home as I have played here in the past couple months and work about a five minute drive away.

Not many details provided...I don't know if this was the result of an argument.

Someone posted about it on Twitter saying she was there...she said the shooting happened by the entrance to the poker room, but there was no word of any motive. Sounds like the shooter got away.

I've always wondered why this sort of thing doesn't happen more often around poker rooms given the type of people that are in there and the general lack of security.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/two-p...ane-in-st-pete

Why would someone drive to an Applebees after getting shot?

Load Metric
    I played there a couple months ago and while the games were great, I thought the lack of visible security by the entrance and parking lot was a little unsettling.

Thread Information