Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What is your current worst 5 posters list?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Dan Druff
    sonatine
    limitles
    Brittney Griner's Clit
    4Dragons
    Sanlmar
    BeerAndPoker
    DRK Star
    simpdog
    chinamaniac

Isn't one of these like a child rapist or something?
    If you're referring to DRK Star, I think he got those charges cleared up
    Pretty sure it was 4D

Comments

Krypt: welcome back

Load Metric
    pooh and jsearles are both upstanding white males this country should be proud of

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    If you're referring to DRK Star, I think he got those charges cleared up
    Pretty sure it was 4D
    Pretty sure there's a minimum of 4 people on that list who are child molestors.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

nunbeater: boom roasted

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    You are proving my point for me. And I legit realize that you don’t even realize it.
    Oh, I've realized for years what your point is. I've realized it since you stole $500 from vegas1369 and then thought you were so funny taunting the entire forum about it. 99.99% of forum owners would have banned you back then. But that smarmy attitude you had then is exactly what you're doing now.

A lot of my 32,000 posts are ones which keep the conversation going here. If I just moderated this forum but didn't post here, it would have become a ghost town many years ago.

I mentioned DD because it's an actual example of a forum which died badly when I left, and then most of the users ran over here 6 months later when I started this place. There have always been plenty of spinoff forums over the years where people could have migrated. They came here, and 7.5 years later the place is still going, despite arising from a smallish community which should have died after Black Friday. And even when I leave for a few weeks, it dies.

For some reason I think the forum could do quite well without a fat welcher who dates rollercoasters, and his scammer best friend.

Running something like this is a pain in the ass and time consuming, and a lot of that time comes from making sure the forum stays active. I don't expect anything but negative feedback from an ingrate piece of shit like jsearles, but I would hope the rest of you would at least appreciate the time and effort I put in here to keep this community going.

Load Metric
    Bro nobody's clowning you but you have like a hundred thousand posts. That's full retard levels.

Load Metric
    Searles got the response he wanted. Well done.

Lol you can’t remember any of my posts. Well done

Comments

Krypt: terrible

Hockey Guy: offset

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bro nobody's clowning you but you have like a hundred thousand posts. That's full retard levels.
    Bro, 32,000 posts are spread over almost 8 years, and is necessary to keep discussions going on here. That's why the site is still active when you pop in every November to brag about your house.

If this site had 1000 active posters, I could sit back, do very little, and this site would mostly run itself. Every poker forum community has shrunk big time since Black Friday, and especially since social media and Reddit made forums yesterday's news. Look at 2+2's NVG. It's less active than this place now, when it was once so active that it was impossible to read it all.

I have spent a lot of time keeping this site active and worth checking, and it's only been for the love of the NWP community which spawned 15 years ago. I don't expect every fat welcher piece of shit to appreciate that, but I would hope that some other more mature adults would recognize it.

Comments

OSA: mature adults

Krypt:

tony bagadonuts: mature adults rep

nunbeater:

FRANKRIZZO: 2 plus 2 diedid

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You are proving my point for me. And I legit realize that you don’t even realize it.
    Oh, I've realized for years what your point is. I've realized it since you stole $500 from vegas1369 and then thought you were so funny taunting the entire forum about it. 99.99% of forum owners would have banned you back then. But that smarmy attitude you had then is exactly what you're doing now.

A lot of my 32,000 posts are ones which keep the conversation going here. If I just moderated this forum but didn't post here, it would have become a ghost town many years ago.

I mentioned DD because it's an actual example of a forum which died badly when I left, and then most of the users ran over here 6 months later when I started this place. There have always been plenty of spinoff forums over the years where people could have migrated. They came here, and 7.5 years later the place is still going, despite arising from a smallish community which should have died after Black Friday. And even when I leave for a few weeks, it dies.

For some reason I think the forum could do quite well without a fat welcher who dates rollercoasters, and his scammer best friend.

Running something like this is a pain in the ass and time consuming, and a lot of that time comes from making sure the forum stays active. I don't expect anything but negative feedback from an ingrate piece of shit like jsearles, but I would hope the rest of you would at least appreciate the time and effort I put in here to keep this community going.
    A nerve has been struck. I can't remember ever seeing druff call someone a piece of shit... he usually is passive aggressive with thinly veiled insults

Load Metric

Yep, you’re clearly not mad and don’t care
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    i feel like i probably have 100,000 posts on all the sites combined if you include social groups, though i never claimed to have a life and forum posting is extremely addicting.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    32,000+ posts sounds like a ridiculous amount on its surface.

When you break it down though over approximately 7 years and 8 months (I think it is), it averages out to about 12 posts per day.

When you account for the fact that Druff is the site creator/admin, all of the sub forums including Flying Stupidity, and even all of the other types of posts that you wouldn't even think of that can rack up post counts (example: maintenance, wsop, etc), it starts to make a little more sense.

Yes, there are days when Druff doesn't post at all for whatever reason. However on the flipside, if there is for example a discussion that involves everyone telling Druff he is wrong about a topic, you can be prepared for a server overload when he logs in to defend his stance.
    Last edited by Gordman; 11-21-2019 at 08:19 PM.

Load Metric
    TBF to Druff 31000 of those posts have been explaining how he's not aging badly & it was just a bad shirt.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    sears,

is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

Lightbulb

Bro, 32,000 posts are spread over almost 8 years, and is necessary to keep discussions going on here. That's why the site is still active when you pop in every November to brag about your house.

If this site had 1000 active posters, I could sit back, do very little, and this site would mostly run itself. Every poker forum community has shrunk big time since Black Friday, and especially since social media and Reddit made forums yesterday's news. Look at 2+2's NVG. It's less active than this place now, when it was once so active that it was impossible to read it all.

I have spent a lot of time keeping this site active and worth checking, and it's only been for the love of the NWP community which spawned 15 years ago. I don't expect every fat welcher piece of shit to appreciate that, but I would hope that some other more mature adults would recognize it.
    Thank you for your dedication to your own social outlet circle jerk.

But what's the argument here - you post a normal amount and it isn't at all abnormal?

I thought you owned your internet (ahem) prowess, but lol at JSearles tilting the fuck out of you.

Crack an ice cold Pepsi and go for a walk.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I remember back when I thought every account was DanDruff except HockeyGuy. Boy was I naive.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Nope, I'm a Druff dupe too.

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Thank you for your dedication to your own social outlet circle jerk.

But what's the argument here - you post a normal amount and it isn't at all abnormal?

I thought you owned your internet (ahem) prowess, but lol at JSearles tilting the fuck out of you.

Crack an ice cold Pepsi and go for a walk.

There are a million places on the internet I could post to my heart's content without any responsibility or effort to keep it active or running smoothly.

I honestly do this to keep the NWP community going. If I didn't, you would be over at Skatz, reading great threads like, "Be Warned Mastercraft Dangerously Defective Cordless Angle Grinder".

I could also have exploited this site and cluttered it with obnoxious ads and affiliate hawking, but I'm also not doing that, so this place stays more readable and pleasant to use. I get several e-mails a day offering me $60 for a link here or a link there.

I did get angry in this thread, but not at jsearles. I expect him to be an ingrate white trash bitch. If he wasn't, I would suspect someone hacked his account. What bothers me are the other people whom I thought appreciated the work I put into keeping this place going, but seem to want to use threads like this just to piss me off.

You seem to be of the incorrect impression that this site is my social life. It's not, and it never has been. I have enough going on in real life to where I don't even have enough time to see everyone I want to see, or do everything I want to do.

I only keep this 8th tier forum operating because:

1) I want the community to stay together
    2) I (usually) enjoy it here

So yeah, trolls are gonna troll, and that doesn't bother me. But if it really starts to seem that nobody seems to give a shit about the work I put in here, then there's no point to continue, and I'll gladly shut it down -- at least the forum portion. My life will go on just fine, just as it did for the 6 months after I left DD before I put this place up.

Load Metric
    Could you have just sent that as a mass pm? This makes our forum look weak and gives Mason jack off material.

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Could you have just sent that as a mass pm? This makes our forum look weak and gives Mason jack off material.
    Mason has his own problems. His forum is becoming a ghost town, and he is attempting to run it for profit. Lord knows he's not making big $ on his books or his poker play these days.

Why else do you think he invited me back via his lawyer, despite personally despising me? He's desperate for content.

Also, the two hosts of his beloved 2+2 Pokercast quit, citing other responsibilities in life, only to quickly restart on their own, along with Negreanu, whom Mason also hates. Oh, the humanity!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Mason has his own problems. His forum is becoming a ghost town, and he is attempting to run it for profit. Lord knows he's not making big $ on his books or his poker play these days.

Why else do you think he invited me back via his lawyer, despite personally despising me? He's desperate for content.

I hadn't thought about that yet because I didn't know. Will think about it now. My first thoughts are that you are probably right about why he invited you back. That's hilariois now that I think about it more. Picturing him crawling back now swearing at himself.

Comments

splitthis:

Gold
    Load Metric
    But if it really starts to seem that nobody seems to give a shit about the work I put in here, then there's no point to continue, and I'll gladly shut it down -- at least the forum portion
    Name:  Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif
Views: 195
Size:  916.2 KB

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Fresh gif

Dan Druff: haven't seen you in awhile, thought you hels'd yourself

Thread Information