Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
Druff can I please search BGC in the search bar. Been asking since I was SBP. I have a list I need to form containing all the retards that compared me to the wretched Mama Hawk a Loogie. Making an awkwardly long 4 word screen name should not be advantageous.

Edit for Druff:

I know computers aren't really your thing so I have found directions so you can make the easy fix.

The minimum and maximum lengths of words to be indexed are defined by the ft_min_word_len and ft_max_word_len system variables. The default minimum value is four characters; the default maximum is version dependent. If you change either value, you must rebuild your FULLTEXT indexes. For example, if you want three-character words to be searchable, you can set the ft_min_word_len variable by putting the following lines in an option file:
[mysqld]
ft_min_word_len=3
Then you must restart the server and rebuild your FULLTEXT indexes.
I've actually been meaning to fix the search limitation where 3-character searches don't work. I didn't realize it was so involved.

What you found was actually helpful so I don't have to figure it out for myself. I will save it and work on it.